Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
gemma
info about prestwick airport - ryanair flight
Hi all Im travelling to Salou in September with Ryanair. My return flight doesn't arrive back in Prestwick until 2330 and from what I can see the last bus leaves at 2359. I doubt very much I would make it but does anyone know if there are any other companies tha...
Views: 564   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 8:51pm
by gemma
woohooo
booked holiday this year to camping site in blanes as its cheaper but they double booked us so had to give us different site that happens to be in salou so glad to say im back for a 4th year for same cheap price as blanes
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 6:36pm
by pugsley
b
Billy
Hi Carmen + Santy
Hi Guys Billy here can you drop me an email i have lost both your email addresses. Thanx Billy and Billie-Jean
Views: 474   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 5:23pm
by Santy
m
Madla
Celtic Match
Hi Coming to Salou tomorrow night, can't wait!! Just wondering if Murphy's Sports bar will have the Cardiff V Celtic match on Wednesday night? or other suggestions on where I could watch the match. Thanks!
Views: 616   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 2:12am
by The AV Kid
Arsenal legend In Salou
Hi I hear that Arsenal Legend Perry Groves Has an appartment in Salou Has anyone met him in Salou Thanks
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 12:25am
by Harleyboy
Mastercard
Hello We are just sorting out what are the best options for spending money whilst in Salou. We will be eating out ever evening and lunch and will need cash for souvenirs etc... We have already brought port ventura tickets. So do most the restaurants, pubs...
Views: 521   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 5:58pm
by The AV Kid
Markets in and around Salou
Hello Could someone post a list of markets around and in Salou and what days they are as we would like to go to a few markets to buy souvenirs and goods when we are over there in August. Thank you
Views: 666   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 11:48am
by Yummy_Mummy_UK
b
bean
Salou Uncovered Guide?
I was a bit disappointed to find that I printed a guide in colour in preparation for our forthcoming trip. Only to find that it purely promotes the Gold card which we wont need! If I wanted a gold card guide I would have asked for one, but to promote this as a Sa...
Views: 551   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 11:38pm
by keith w
HELP!
Broken fridge, need someone that knows about fridges. Thank you. Malcolm 678690154
Views: 672   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 10:28pm
by I am not a numbe...
l
laura
New supermarket
does anyone know where the new supermarket is??? Thanku
Views: 607   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 9:35pm
by laura
a
andys
see you on friday salou
flying out a 05.40 friday morning for 2 weeks and can't wait. 7th time for us, 5th at the internationale 2. the best thing i can say about salou,is that we have thought about trying somewhere else, but we never seem to find anywhere that matches up to it and we alw...
Views: 721   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 9:20pm
by laura
b
billy
santy
hi santy just found out connect is shut if it true i am sorry to hear that,it was very nice to see you the other week give my regards to carmen and Chelsea i am back over in September maybe i might catch up with you,till then i wish you and your family all the best f...
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 3:08pm
by billy
j
Jeff
Just back
Had a great time again this year in Salou, the only dissapointment was that port aventura closed earlier (8pm) this year , we normally take our daughter at night when its cooler but we couldn't this year, has the credit crunch hit port aventura? a lot of the attracti...
Views: 573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 11:38pm
by Jeff
m
mur
march break
Just booked flights to girona for march, would like some help, Whats it going to be like in salou then,whats open ie shops bars resturants? Been doing hotel searches but finding very little open then, is that because its still to early? How long do you think it will...
Views: 490   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 8:30pm
by I am not a numbe...
m
Mel
Bedroom Required for July and August
Does anyone have a spare bedroom to rent for July and August? Mid 20´s, Irish, female, sensible. Get in touch Tel: 630645833
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 8:15pm
by fox & hounds
s
ste
salou
flying out there tonight.get ready salou
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 6:41pm
by mullary
Staff Vacancy - 2nd Chef required
Pure Genius in Vilafortuny has a vacancy for a 2nd Chef/K.P to start asap. Good rates of pay and nice hours. Applicants must have previous relevant skills and experience and speak fluent English. Apply in person or via email : puregeniuscambrils@hotmail.com
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 2:49pm
by Mel
a
Angela
PortAventura Max tickets?
Hey guys Im looking into buying 2 14 day adult passes for Port Aventura. Im a bit nervous about buying them from the internet in case they are not 'real'?! Ive looked at a few sites including AttractionTix. Id prefer to have actual tickets through the post &...
Views: 614   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 2:25pm
by Moderator
rob@touchdowntours
hi rob going over again in aug if there is anything you need let me know,as there is only 4 of us this time we will prob get a taxi or bus but will need you on oct the 15th if thats ok teresa
Views: 679   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 6:38pm
by katie
a
alison
trips from Salou to Barcelona play in September
Hi I am travelling to Salou in September and want to see Barcelona play. To do this do I need to book accomodation in Barcelona, or is there coaches that go from Salou to the games Any help would be much appreciated, also is the Cavern Bar still open Tha...
Views: 788   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 8:06am
by colyboy
Salou? Not This Year.
Decided at the last minute to have a change from Salou and we went for Ibiza, just hope i don't regret it as i love Salou we go on the 29th July, has anyone been and wots it like compared to Salou? Thanks.
Views: 788   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 9:15pm
by The AV Kid
c
claire
this time next week.......
we'll be at the Calypso in sunny Salou, seeing as how we booked it last September its been a long time coming, but we are all so looking forward to lots of sunshine and another great holiday in Salou - woo hoo!!!!
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 5:37pm
by claire
g
Gaz
Guinness Tavern
Fantastic food on the best terrace in Salou. Thanks for your hospitality. See you all again soon. Gaz and I
Views: 559   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 11:28pm
by Gaz
g
gemma
port aventura & pacha info
Hi guys Me & my best bud ave jst booked a short break to Salou. We are comin over from Sat 12 Sep until Tues 15th. We are hopin to cram in as much as humanly poss durin our short trip and was wonderin what website is the cheapest for tickets for Port Aventura pa...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 4:35pm
by mullary
l
Les
Late bus or train from Tarragona to Salou
Hi folks, I saw Rob’s post re the fireworks in Tarragona, sounds like a fantastic trip but I’m in Salou for two nights and on a tight budget so thought I’d go into Tarragona by bus or train. Obviously no problem getting there but I am having diffi...
Views: 664   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 12:03am
by poppy
m
Matt
Ryanair Flights
Hi there, Just returned from 2 weeks in Salou (7th time back). We are looking to go out again October half term or just before with Ryanair however, there are no flights coming back between 23rd to 30th to Liverpool! Does anyone know if they stop operating f...
Views: 866   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 12, 2009 10:08pm
by The AV Kid
j
Jim
UK Government want to put your airfares up again!!!
The UK Government wish to double the departure tax which you currently pay everytime you leave our shores (Maybe they know we'll pay anything to get away ) Anyway, they want to do this without a thought for peoples pockets or the thousands of people employed by al...
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 8:09pm
by Jim
c
Claire
Hannah Montana
Hi there, Does anyone know if the Hannah Montana act will be on in Salou again this season. I think last year it was on at Titanic bar and possibly Bus Stop (but not totally sure) My daughter is a massive fan and we meant to go see it last time but never quite made...
Views: 1093   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 1:32am
by Sage
l
lisa
apartments?
hi guys, can anyone tell me roughly how much i would pay to stay in salou for 2 weeks in september, looking for apartment, thanks
Views: 541   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 1:17am
by iF U R NOT A NUM...
l
Lisa
Temple Bar Staff
Just to say thanks to the temple bar staff for a wicked time, our holiday wouldnt have been the same if we hadnt of discovered your bar, great entertainment, great staff and great fun Hopefully see you´s all soon, Lisa x
Views: 613   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 3:57pm
by Lisa
b
billy
tobacco price
hi just got back from salou had a great time,only downer the price of tobacco products has gone up quite a lot, apparently it is government tax and not the shops that put them up,still if it stays high off peak i can see it having a big impact on the bars and hotels...
Views: 693   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 4:13am
by S+S
w
wayne
season
HI EVERY BODY WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHEN DOES THE SEASON COME TO A CLOSE,BECAUSE WE ARE PLANNING TO COME TO SALOU ON THE 3RD OF OCT THANKS...........
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 11:51am
by Lee
c
Claire
Calypso - July 21st
We are heading back to the Calypso on July 21st for 2 weeks for the 4th time in 2 years Can't wait to see Celia, Torres and the gang - my 8 year old daughter is already getting excited even though I've told her its still 8 weeks away!! Anyone else going around...
Views: 595   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 1:41pm
by Sarah
Leinster Final
Where is the best Irish Bar to watch the Leinster Final on Sunday 12th July
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 4:00pm
by up the Dubs
b
Brucky
Golden Port Hotel
Hi Can anyone give me any information of the Golden Port Hotel? I have spent the last 4 years at the Calypso.
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 3:13pm
by Brucky
Med Village Animation Team
Im looking the email address for the animation team at H10 Mediterranean Village, Cap Salou. We stayed there last week and have lost email address they gave us.
Views: 641   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 4:23pm
by bigseb
Small Business Training in Salou
I run a UK based business training company. I have been visiting Salou for many years and have seen the ups and downs of trading in the resort. I appreciate just how difficult it is to run a business in the current market conditions. I am considering running a number...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 11:46am
by Windsor Castle
b
BILLY
salou
hi guys just got back from salou, hello to santy and carmen,had a fab time the weather was fantastic,everything was ok till i got to the airport,i had only printed one lot of boarding cards,which meant i had to pay 80 euros to have my ticket printed what a rip off,...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 7:17pm
by local.
m
MADLA
PREPAID CARDS
Hi Thinking of getting a prepaid card instead of travellers cheques before trip to Salou on 21 July. read that these can be used at any ATM to withdraw money or indeed like a debit card within shops etc. Are prepaid cards, e.g FX readily accepted in Salou in...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 4, 2009 3:28pm
by billy
Ian
New Ryanair routes
Ryanair launches three new routes from Reus airport to Marrakech, Bristol and East Midlands The route will be in Marrakesh with two frequencies per week (Wednesday and Sunday) while you get to East Midlands with three frequencies (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), t...
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 9:54pm
by Ian
International Fireworks Show and Competition, Tarragona 7th-11th July 2009
The biggest and best fireworks show on the Mediterranean is hosted annaully in the Punta de Miracle bay in Tarragona. Over 5 nights starting on the Tuesday 7 July, Touchdown Tours are offering the chance to witness a night of Magical fireworks and pirotecnics from...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 10:52pm
by Rob Touchdown To...
Hello Rio Grande, Is there anybody there!! URGENT
To Chris or Martin at the Rio Grande. Can you give Rob a call 620 18 1234. Your phones are off or lost again!! Thanks
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 9:02pm
by Rob Touchdown To...
Green Banana
Does anyone know the code to phone UK from Spain by Green Banana please
Views: 458   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 3:58pm
by Sage
HOT, HOT, HOT!
12 midday and allready 30º god knows what is going to be by 4.00 this afternoon! Salou´s the place to be, sandy beaches, great entertaintment, good food and plenty of friends. Come and visit us! You´ve got friends in Salou.
Views: 569   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 10:05pm
by andys
w
wayne
travel
HI I WANTING TO KNOW IF ANY BODY IS DRIVING TO SPAIN IN SEPTEMBER AS I,AM WANTING TO DRIVE MY SELF AND FAMILY ,FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW SOMEBODY AS,I,AM UNSURE OF THE WAY THERE AS IT IS MY FIRST TIME.
Views: 619   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 9:33pm
by wayne
villiage park apartments
any 1 been to these apartments going on 12th july but am a bit worried after reading reviews on trip advisor ??
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 7:58am
by .
a
Angela
1st Time!
Hi All, We are off to Salou for the 1st 2 weeks of September & its our 1st time! We will be travelling with our 2 toddlers - 2yrs8mths & 14mths old. I was wondering if anyone could recommend places to visit with toddlers in tow? We were thinking about get...
Views: 841   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 11:24pm
by andys
t
Tommy
Tommy tinker Is back for the Season!!!
Hi Everyone back for another season! I have 4 nights booked in at the moment! so if anyone is looking for a great all round family entertainer please get intouch either through the forum or e-mail me at info@tommytinker.com
Views: 760   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 4:04pm
by LOCAL BAR OWNER
a
Andy S
barcelona zoo
back to salou in july,and this time we fancy going to the zoo. we are staying at the internationale 2 and i dont think they have a day trip there. what would be the best advice for me and my wife mandy to get there off our own backs? thanks
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 12:40am
by andys
g
anyone been to hotel calypso
hi am going their next month has anyone been whats it like
Views: 449   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 9:47pm
by The AV Kid
Salou travel
We are planning on seeing the camp nou which is pretty easy from salou, but would also like to visit the Bernabéu in madrid. Does anyone have any idea's on the quickest way there? ( I have heard high speed trains go from Tarragona to madrid).
Views: 486   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 9:41pm
by The AV Kid
Mobile Unlocking?
Does anyone know if I could find somewhere in Salou that would do this?
Views: 431   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 9:33pm
by TheBluePotts
b
billy
salou
one more day to go,cannot wait to get back to salou,keep the sun shinning and the beer cold
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 8:30pm
by billy
b
billy
setanta
dont know how it will affect the bars but setenta has now ceased trading.
Views: 623   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 8:26pm
by billy
Salou to Barcelona with children!
Hello We are coming back to Salou again this year for our hols in August but would like to venture out to Barcelona for a day trip this time. We are a step family with children aged 1 yr to 17 yrs! Soooo what transport would be the easiest and not too pricy as...
Views: 455   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 6:14pm
by The AV Kid
b
billy
michael jackson
just heard the sad news that michael has died.
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 12:58pm
by steosbaby
Mercadona or other supermarket?
I looking for some advice if possible. I am intending to goto the Mercadona for the most of our shop in one go to save money. Am I right in saying the nearest closest one to Cap Salou is in Vila-Seca? If so is a bus stop near the supermarket to get there and b...
Views: 3340   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 8:48pm
by Ian
s
Sarah
Hotel Calypso
Hi, does anyone know if the Hotel Calypso has a gym. i have read some reveiws that say it has. Thanks Sarah
Views: 471   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 4:24pm
by claire
water/safari park
looking for a water safari park outside of salou upin the hills.it can be arranged by tourism office in salou but unclear of the name can anyone help.
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 4:01pm
by Salou Uncovered ...
t
Tony
Room or Studio Required
Hi, I am a 46yr male, looking for a room or a studio to rent long term. I am coming to Salou friday 26 June and staying for 1 week return friday 03 July. Any offers for the 26 June 09 to 01 July 09... then anything there after !!Long Term!! Kind regards...
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 1:41pm
by Moderator
b
billy
barcelona
hi i arrive on monday,and want to go to barcelona on a day trip,the problem is i have the worse sense of direction on the planet,can any one tell me is the train or bus best ,and where do you get on and off in salou and barcelona any easy route would be much apprecia...
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 12:56pm
by billy
Holiday apartment available
We have 2 apartments available at special prices up to 25th August. One is a 2 bedroom (sleeps 6)@ 495 euros per week and the other is a 3 bedroom (sleeps 8) @ 595 euros per week. Airport transfers are also available. If anyone is interested please contact us...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 11:45am
by Rentals Salou
a
Angela
Kids Eat Free Card?
Im looking for a bit of info on the kids eat free cards. Ive heard on a forum (not sure which one!) that you can only use the card once in each restaurant but I cant see it say anything about this on the DoSomethingDifferent website. Is this right or not? Also...
Views: 606   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 1:01am
by ctrallying
n
nikki
Hotel Las Vegas...near shop?
Is hotel las vegas located near a supermarket?If so,how close?Ta
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 4:24pm
by Lost.
Pound going up.
The Pound is getting better value againts the Euro. Check the link. Pound against the euro
Views: 672   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 3:47pm
by The AV Kid
k
Kelly
H10 Med' Village
Hey Fellow Salou Lovers Anyone stayed at the H10 med village lately/ this season? We are staying there in sep and just wanted some feedback. We paid dear for half board in comparison to what some other people we know paid for all inclusive elsewhere, but i am just...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 10:25am
by Gill
g
Gill
Negresco Princess
Does anyone have any information about this hotel, i know its in cap salou but thats about it. Any help at all would be appreciated
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 10:17am
by Gill
f
flo
market
Hi could you please tell me the dates of the weekly market in salou we are coming over again in september we love salou
Views: 442   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 11:16pm
by polli
Crazy Golf - Salou ??
Ok, I am coming with 4 friends to Salou this summer and we are planning a few days out and some acivities. Can anyone tell me if there is a Crazy/ Mini Golf course within good distance ? Thanks.
Views: 750   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 10:44pm
by Salou Uncovered ...
a
Anna
Connect
well finally got back now 7.00pm ! due to delays at Reus...just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Santy and family lol for putting up with us and for the lovely food..the waffles and crepes are the best and Chris said he had never had a steak as good!.. missing it...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 10:32pm
by Connect Inn
b
Bev
Dorada Palace
Hi Staying at Dorada palace in July in an appartment. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if the safety deposit boxes are in the appartments or the reception, and if the deposit paid for the appartment is inclusive of the safety deposit box or this is...
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 9:57am
by Bev
George and Dragon
Hi everyone,just got back from holidays yesterday.had a brill time yet again in salou.Weather great.For a good night out go to George and Dragon,oppisite europa park.karioke,bingo,quizes good food and drink.Kay and Malcolm makes everyone wellcome.Medieaval Night grea...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 10:25pm
by Eileen and Ray
j
jojo
Water................
Do u think its fine to use tap water 4 drinking or is it best to buy bottled? how much is it about 4 bottled water xx
Views: 887   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 6:38pm
by the AV Kid
b
Bev
Pre Paid Money Cards (Euro)
Hi Has anyone used these types of cards in Salou if so which ones and what do you think of them. There are lots of ways to take your money but I'm unsure which is best and I have never used one of these cards before, I usually take travellers chequ...
Views: 640   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 5:56pm
by The AV Kid
s
Sarah
Things to do
Hi, where is the best place to see the Hannah Montanna show? also what other shows does everyone recomend for my 11,10,9 & 8 year old. Thanks Sarah
Views: 554   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 9:04pm
by Charlie
Who wants 35 people in the bar tonight and has Karaoke
Who wants 35 people in the bar tonight and has Karaoke. preferably near burger king........
Views: 579   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 2:18am
by Us
Karaoke
Can anybody tell me where there will be karaoke on... on thursday night 11:00????? Preferably in Salou near Burger King.
Views: 424   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 3:39pm
by The Victoria Pub
music
hi guys, im a 23 year old female singer living in salou at the moment and intend to start a band over here asap!! Im looking for lead guitarist(s) who are up for a bit of irish banter so feel free to reply to me asap!!!
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 3:27pm
by irish female voc...
HOUSE AND SNACK BAR FOR SALE
Sorry if this is in the wrong section ,but i have a small snack bar for sale near the small beach(aunty bettys),also a large corner town house(225m) recently reformed near the river ebro in the village of Riba Roja about 50 mins drive inland from salou anyone intrest...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 10:31pm
by CODFATHER
just got back
just got back from salou today off my ten day holiday had a brilliant time pubs n clubs were decent drink prices were spot on and got loada 2 4 1s and free shots 007 chaplins seemed to be the best bars for entertainment and me and the girlfriend took part in a lot o...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 9:50pm
by dj grotty
s
Sage
Medieval Knight Show.
It has its opening night at the George and Dragon tonight. The whole venture has been put together with a LOT of hard work by everybody, and involves some innovative effects and ideas. So refreshing to see somebody trying to be DIFFERENT, and working hard to be so. T...
Views: 702   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 9:08pm
by davek1610
a
Angela
'Notify By Email' option?
Im a bit confused...there's an option underneath where you post to be 'notified by email' when somebody replies but nowhere to put your email address? Or am I just being silly?!
Views: 463   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 8:39pm
by Ian
Hotel Novetly
Hi can anyone ofer any info on the Hotel Novelty. I have looked on Trip advisor but can find no trace or reports on this place. Can anyone please help. Thanks Dave
Views: 629   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:06am
by davek1610
VANDALISM
Some clown has been tinkering with my sign.
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 10:58pm
by LOCAL BAR OWNER
SALOU TODAY!
me n my boyfriend are off to salou tonite cant wait woohop
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 1:05pm
by Angela
m
marko
money
hi im coming to salou for 2 weeks family of 4 2 adults and 2 kids 15 and 12 any idea if £200 would be enough we are self catering
Views: 849   Replies: 23
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 1:01pm
by Angela
g
Gary
roofer/plasterer/renderer looking to move to salou
hi folks,Im Gary,im 42 and still fit lol im thinking of moving to salou probably in october,after holiday season,i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the work situation is like,i.e credit crunch and where do you look for work in spain(labour exchange) any sug...
Views: 509   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 11:12am
by billy
p
Paulio
Thank You Salou
All of us had a wicked time in Salou thanks to info and people I have spoken to via this board. Albatros Apts were great, although I wouldnt recommend walking back from the beach with no shoes on. Them tiles get a bit hot. So thank you.. Salou Golf, 007s, Bus Stop...
Views: 574   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 12:35am
by Paulio
l
letty
service for lenny in falkirk
Just back from attending the service in falkirk for our lenny,it was nice that there was a good turnout of friends from salou there and with his family and friends from scotland and ireland the church was packed full and his brother gave a lovely and funny eulogy to...
Views: 823   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 7:36pm
by jacky and dusty
d
debz
barcelona
hi was just wondering does anyone know any gd tours to go on i want to visit barcelona nou camp stadium and to see a bit a barcelona city
Views: 424   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 11:10am
by debz from glasgo...
a
Anna
potty!
This may sound like a silly question but where can I get a potty? will need one Sunday on arrival as my little one suddenly decided to potty train..bad timing!, and don't want to take one with me! Anna
Views: 616   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 2:26pm
by elvis2
a
Anna
Rob-Touch-down tours
hi posted a reply under the potty thread!, hope that's ok with you ? Thanks Anna
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 4:53am
by Anna
d
debz
money
hi going to salou next week for 12 nights taking £700 do u reckon that will b enough i want to go to port aventura and visitbarcelona stadium.
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 1:10am
by Jim The Scot
s
sue
help
can you tell me any of the names of beachfront hotels in salou please ? I stayed at PORT AVENTURA last time i visited but would like somewhere literally on the beach. i would be grateful for any suggestions. many thanks sue
Views: 457   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 9:50pm
by sue
Bye Father Ted
Well done on your recovery and good luck on your return to the U.K.Will save you some books.xxx Anna and Charlie.
Views: 628   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 8:19pm
by fox & hounds
b
billy
real madrid
real madrid don't seem to of heard of the credit crunch kaka,and now ronaldo £80 million,for another 20 million they could of bought newcastle,makes you think one player is worth a whole football club,god help champions league next season,the spanish galacticos...
Views: 474   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 7:11pm
by Claire
b
BillyP
Salou in September - advice needed
Hi guys. I've been lurking in the wings viewing the great advice on here for about 6 months now so better introduce myself. I'm Billy and in Late September, myself and family are off to Sunny Salou !!! Yay ! Our party consists of 3 Adults (ages 34,37,23...
Views: 1536   Replies: 39
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 9:24pm
by Jim The Scot
j
jane
ARE PROPS A PEST?
Salou is getting absolutely ridiculous.The number of props pestering you to go into not only bars and pubs but also supermarkets is irritating to put it politely.I happen to be a resident and go out of my way to avoid prime locations where these people hang about.A l...
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 7:56pm
by sharon
s
Sage
Honesty is still alive and well...
I had the misfortune to lose my wallet last week,replete with credit cards, Social health Card, driving licence,money and many other important documents. I went to the Policia Urbana in Reus, where I lost it, and reported the loss to them. I went back several times,...
Views: 455   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 6:12pm
by keith w
soft drinks rip off
why is it in salou most of the bar owners find it okay to charge the same for a pint of beer as they do for a half pint of draught coke filled with ice. I loved the place but for a family with four children trying to find something to do at night proved very expensiv...
Views: 679   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 3:34pm
by BAR OWNER
b
Bev
Salou Gold Card
Hi We are a family of 2 adults & 2 kids aged 15 & 11 going to Salou on 17th July for 2 weeks staying at Club Dorada Palace.(Self Catering) I have heard about the Salou uncovered gold card and was wondering if anyone has purchased and used one yet? I have a...
Views: 432   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 6:00pm
by Bev
m
marko
travel
any one know about plana bus card for 10 journey heard they are not selling them to tourists anymore
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 1:23pm
by Lost
r
rocky
hold'em
any pubs running poker tournaments nothing for big money 10€ - 20€ be there 2 weeks in july.
Views: 435   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2009 10:35am
by rocky
SALOU UNCOVERED GUIDE
Hi, Salou Uncovered has launched the "SALOU UNCOVERED GUIDE", it is a digital guide listing sponsored business and Gold Card participants. It is only available through Salou Uncovered website for the time being. Lots of useful information, maps, restaurants, mu...
Views: 756   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 10, 2009 12:05am
by Moderator
p
Paulio
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 11:22pm
by Paulio
d
DannyC
wi-fi
any pubs in the area with wi-fi?
Views: 525   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 5:11pm
by Ray
s
Sarah
Travel to Portaventura
Hi We are a group of 5 adults & 4 children comming to Salou in July. Please could tell me if Portaventura is in walking distance of Hotel Calypso if not would it be better to travel by bus or taxi? Thanks Sarah
Views: 487   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 12:54pm
by Claire
Small boost to the local economy
I fly out on Tuesday
Views: 464   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 12:40am
by Paulio
d
debbie
weather
just wondering wat the weathers been like so fae going next week
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 12:06am
by Steve
g
goldencoast
hi does anyone know whats happened to the goldencoast real estate agents website?? everytime i try to go onto it it tells me the url is not found, has it changed wesite addresses???
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 8, 2009 5:09pm
by Moderator
a
Anna
Santy
Just to let you know we will be with you a week today (sun) so will pop in to see you first when unpacked etc! Anna x
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 8, 2009 1:52am
by Moderator
b
billy
web cam
hi i was just wondering can anyone pick up the connect webcam,or is it my computer thanks
Views: 447   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 7, 2009 4:51pm
by keith w
j
Jacko
Connect Inn.....great welcome!
Well, me & Mrs Jacko have just got back from another 4 day break to Salou.....and I'd like to thank Santy & Carmen at the Connect Inn for their lovely welcome. The birthday cake was a great surprise, and the exploding balloons were a bonus (except for those with wea...
Views: 444   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 7, 2009 3:36pm
by Jacko
d
debz
defin park salou
hi ppl anyone stayed in the delfin park hotel
Views: 450   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 7, 2009 1:28pm
by polli
o
OllyC
Viagra
Anyone know if its possible to buy Viagra over the counter in Spain? If so where in Salou sells it?
Views: 730   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 9:12pm
by jack
l
Les
Real Tapas
Hi there, Going to Salou for a couple of days next week and wondered if there is (what I consider to be) a proper tapas bar in Salou, i.e. different savouries on slices of baguette rather than bowls of tapas? Thanks for any help.
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 4:50pm
by Les
Beer & Lager Prices
Just a quickie where the best deal for beer prices are there still places selling at 1.50 euro or around 2 euro's.. 3 euros a beer used to be just for the english lagers is it still the same?
Views: 1322   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 2:03pm
by keith w
nightlife
martyn just got back from salou, weather was up and down,christys was the place to go gr8 live music and top saff although accomadation was sh*t pacific apartments,absolute rubbish.
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 10:09am
by jungle bunny
p
Paula
Hotel Marinada
Has anyone stayed @ the Marinada is it near the old town & what beach is it nearest to
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 2:24am
by Sage
m
Martyn
nightlife?
Hi everyone We are heading out to Salou on Monday & was just wondering what the nightlife is like at the mo? We were in Salou a couple of years ago & by the time we left the hotel (around 11:30/12am) it was very busy. Has it picked up at all yet? Not that it will s...
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2009 10:04pm
by DEBZ
Looking for work
Hello all my name is Matt I am 18 and I am a student from St Helens and I am searching for work during the 6 week summer holiday this year... I am currently in Salou for the fourth time and love the area and know it well(even though I was mugged last night...) I have...
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2009 9:40pm
by MattyLee
s
sonal
looking for work in salou
Hola, I am a 22 year old student from England and have bave been to Salou last year and absolutely loved it. I am coming back this year, and looking for a job. I have applied to kiss and a few other places. I have previous bar and pr experience and am used to the b...
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2009 6:14pm
by sonal
a
aziz
looking for work
i am a reliable guy who lives in salou im looking for a job in salou or tarragona ,i have had experience in a bar resturants and kitchen work, i speak french, spanish and english please contact aziz on 657056408
Views: 477   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 5:50pm
by local
Warning
The previous message "This is for......." has been deleted. PLEASE ANY PERSONAL ISSUES, CONTACT THE PERSON. DO NOT POST PERSONAL SLAGING MASSAGES IN HERE!. This is a forum for people seeking information about Salou, Cambrils and La Pineda. If you keep posting thi...
Views: 581   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 12:26am
by Moderator
b
billy
ryanair
hi guys just been on the ryanair site, and they have changed some rules,when you used to check in on line it was cheaper because you would print your own boarding card,now everybody must check in on line and guess what they are going to charge you £10.00 for doi...
Views: 579   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 10:16am
by keith w
j
jojo
How do u work out Euro to pound
ive looked on sites but not really sure how u work out how much a Euro is to the British pound and any1 no best place to buy them any help xxxx
Views: 457   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 9:34pm
by keith w
j
Jacko
Birthday Drink - 3rd June if you're in Salou!!
The Drop-Dead Gorgeous Elaine is treating me to a return visit to Salou (well, we did come out there for hers in March) and the Moderator has indicated that many of the Salou uncovered team tend to loiter around the Connect Inn......SO, Elaine & I are hoping to take...
Views: 594   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 5:30pm
by val
d
debz
ideal for couples?
hi going to salou in 2 weeks time with my boyfriend would u recommend salou for couples? i know a couple that are just back and didnt really like it.
Views: 445   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 2:21pm
by Lost
s
Sage
Smile again
A Mossos d'Esquadra officer stops at a farm in Alcover, and talks with the old farmer. He tells the farmer, "I need to inspect your land for illegally grown drugs." The old farmer says, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there" as he points out the location....
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 2:10pm
by Sage
t
T
Mitzy Champagne
Where is Mitzy working this year and what days. Any info appreciated. Cheers, T
Views: 721   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 5:50pm
by joan
j
Jacko
Dentists
Hi, could anyone advise me on how dentist treatment works in Spain please (just in case!). Mrs Jacko has suddenly got close to maybe needing a tooth extraction, though hopefully not. We arrive late on Tuesday (3 nights only, d'oh!)but we might be looking for a loca...
Views: 473   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 5:16pm
by Jacko
Spnish Joke for Nick
A Spanish cop summoned a detective to investigate a murder. 'What do you think the murder weapon was?' Asked the cop.(in Spanish.) 'A golf gun' replied the detective. 'How did you come to that conclusion?'said the cop. 'Well,it made a hole in Juan!!'
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2009 4:51pm
by I am not a numbe...
happy and exausted
just back today from the best place to holiday.we had a party of 3 teens and 2 adults.we got gold cards before we went and they were great.we used them for 2 4 1 drinks,10%off food,tatoo shop,key rings and lots more.would like to say a huge THANK YOU to santy and co...
Views: 404   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 31, 2009 1:24pm
by mullary
j
jojo
Nappies pullups milk
Where coming out 4 2 weeks in june/july an stopping at sanguli, we will have 2 1 yr olds who need nappies 1 3 yrs old need pull ups an cow an gate milk 4 the 1yr olds. was just wondering if there as cheap to buy over there as here or r we best fetching r...
Views: 846   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 30, 2009 3:16pm
by Anna
Value For Money
I returned on monday from Salou, with a family of three and found it to be excellant value.We were half board in the Salou Princess but ate out a few nights and found food and drink to be cheap.You could get a pint of local beer for 1.50 euros and a decent meal for a...
Views: 404   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2009 11:38am
by Jacko
THE GREATES SHOW ON FUTBOL
I´m for Barcelona to win! How about you?
Views: 533   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 29, 2009 7:49pm
by Rob Touchdown To...
MEDIEVAL KNIGHTS DINNER SHOW OPENS 3rd JUNE!!!!
The Medieval Knights Dinner Show is opening 3rd June!@ the George and Dragon The price includes 3 course meal, beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the meal, great non stop entertainment all evening! If you would like to join us or would more information please ask...
Views: 533   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 29, 2009 6:34pm
by Bryan
l
LUCY
PODIUM NAME CHANGE TO MEDITERRANEAN SUITES
Hello, My name is Lucy, I am pleased to be able to confirm that the Podium apartments have indeed changed name to the Mediteranean Suite apartments. I am the new manager and would be pleased to answer any queries people may have.
Views: 844   Replies: 33
Last Post: May 29, 2009 6:02pm
by LUCY
l
Lost
Have a laugh ... Taking The Pizz..... True or False?
Waterways and Barges A couple of hundered years ago, it was quite common to use human urine to treat material in the textile industry. This was collected from villiges where a urine vat was kept at the end of each street. Once a week some individual would collect...
Views: 440   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2009 5:56pm
by I am not a numbe...
2 irish lads!! carl and michael
only back from salou job hunting were talking to everyone over there!!! ya all no who ya are!! x x the staff of the Victoria are little legends!! x still waitn to hear back from evereyone we wer in with about a job for the summer!!! 00353852732250 c...
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2009 2:24pm
by carl and michael
Looking for work in Salou 2009
Two 22 year old irish girls... just arrived in salou 28-05-09, Looking for cheap appartments and a job. Both with waitressing and retail experience. Willing to do any cleaning, pr, waitressing or shop work. Please get back to us as soon as :) Thanks a million Con...
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2009 2:08pm
by Sage
d
debz
salou in june
anyone goin to salou between the 16th and 28th of june
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2009 1:45am
by debz
t
Tips
Salou & Pacha
Hi, Im coming out to Salou in a couple of weeks (12th June) for my stag weekend. When I was in Salou two years ago Im sure I remember there being a Beach party which included transfer and entry to Pacha, does this still happen? Also what is pacha like? Any k...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2009 11:36pm
by keith w
b
billy
YOURE HAVING A LAUGH
a major earthquake has shook the world tonight,scientist say not 2 worry its only caused by man u fans spitting there dummy's out!! news flash. the north west water board board have issued a flash weather warning 4 floods. as there are a million scousers pixxin thems...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2009 5:58pm
by I am not a numbe...
a
Amy
Accomodation
Need a cheap apartment in september (any time ) For a week - 2 adults and a baby Looking for some thing under £130 as ive been quoted £200 off Travel Republic, but dont really trust them? Any body that can find me one i will give £50 !! Lol x
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2009 11:16am
by BillyP
Iniesta
Glad to see football emerge victorious
Views: 643   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 28, 2009 1:47am
by tiki-taka
d
debbie
weather in june
hi i am going to salou on 16th june anyone no what the weather is like in june?
Views: 340   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 27, 2009 11:52pm
by Local
d
di
Holiday This friday - Internacional II or CYE Aparthotel advice please?
where do you suggest we stay - have found two late deals £20 difference - where is better and why? x
Views: 363   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 27, 2009 12:19pm
by just back from s...
m
Matt
Places To Eat Close to Hotel El Paso/Portaventura ?
Stopping in the El Paso hotel beginning of June and was looking for some decent places to eat near to the hotel or Portaventura as I'm aware the cost of eating in the park can be expensive? Regards Matt
Views: 415   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2009 11:57pm
by val
a
ASTAR*
DJ/KJ Work In Salou???
Evening, Is there any KJ/DJ work available in Salou at the moment? I am an Experience DJ for over 7 years worked all across Scotland and also worked last summer in Benidorm (Is that a swear word here lol). Current back Doing the Karaoke in good old UK but a...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2009 10:21pm
by ASTAR*
tribute to lenny
in the winter i suggested that we hold a tribute night for lenny to raise funds and buy a memorial to the wee man i have had a word with dai jenkins and we are going ahead date to be confirmed but around the end of june or 1st week april i also have a few artists wil...
Views: 765   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 26, 2009 8:00pm
by rick andrews
p
paul
sorry on gay nite anymore
sorry guys but the gay nite only lasted one night in jimmys for reasons not to be mentioned.have a good holiday in 2009 and look out for the crazy MITZY CHAMPAGNE SHOW.take care xx paul xxugwk
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2009 7:15pm
by paul
j
jojo
Web cam..............
Is the web cam not working as i only seem to b able to get the 2nd 1 in cafe to work? the 1st 1 is blank an the 3rd 1 just says java loading? xx
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2009 5:45pm
by keith w
d
Deebo
Help Please
Hi Folks, Heading back to good ol Salou after a break of 3 years! Cannot wait the 3 previous occasions we where there we stayed at the Salou Suites and always found it an excellent location, however i have read reviews here an there about it that dont appear gre...
Views: 416   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2009 12:49am
by Strange
champions
does champions bar still do clown show if so wot days and time thanks
Views: 460   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2009 12:46am
by bOROLAD
2 irish lads we are in Salou now!! job hunting
see our other posting a couple of adds down..... we are job hunting any info at all carlallen.com@hotmail.com thanks:):):):):):):):):):)
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2009 12:09am
by carl and michael
n
Nino
Football & Ribs
Wednesdaynight Champions league final and ALL YOU CAN EAT RIBS in the TEXAS EMBASSY. Make sure you have a table! Come round or phone to make a reservation. See you on wednesday. VISCA BARÇA
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2009 8:09pm
by Nino
christys
hi does anyone know if this pub lets children in at night (3 year old) obviously we wouldnt be staying late
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2009 9:14am
by Salou Uncovered ...
j
johno
gokarts
hiya all theres 18 lads commin late june for a few days and i was thinkin goin gokartin any1 no how much it is?
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2009 8:56am
by Rob Touchdown To...
2 Irish Lads! in Salou next week looking for jobs!
My name's Carl ,me and my friend Michael will be in Salou next week Mon25th - Thurs28th looking for work Myself I am experienced in Customer Care ,Retail and Marketing. Michael has experience in Hairdressing and Retail. but again we will try anything f...
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2009 10:28pm
by mullary
Champions League Final
Seeing that the English are vastly outnumbered by Barcelona fans in this area,can we count on all of the British and Irish bars who are showing the game on TV,to give United their full support? Forget tribal rivalries for a one night and support United and The Britis...
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2009 7:23pm
by I am not a numbe...
j
Jimbo
Cigarettes
Has anybody any idea how much a carton (200) Embassy Regal Kingsize is at the moment in Salou? Thanks Jimbo The Scot
Views: 583   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 23, 2009 5:40pm
by Jimbo
j
Jimbo
First Timer To Salou?info required
Hi, Newbie so go easy on me Myself,wife ans son of 23 will be visting salou for the first time for a week on the 1st June staying at the Sol Costa Daurada(any good?) My query does not relate directly to Salou as such. My wife and I were in Barcelona las...
Views: 774   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 23, 2009 12:02pm
by Jimbo
v
val
closing times for cafes and restuarants in the evening
hi anyone know when the cafes and restuarants close at night cos we arrive about 11.00p.m and will need to feed a hungry family
Views: 466   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 23, 2009 12:42am
by val
j
jojo
What is food prices?
i no it cant be 100% accurate but was just wondering what super market prices r like? an if ur sell similar stuff compared to UK also pub meal prices? dont want to sound a bum but never been abroad before (well only france when was younger) an not got a clu...
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2009 12:37am
by val
n
Neil
A Few Questions???
Hi Everyone, Im coming to Salou on the 4th June for 4 days and was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions i have? 1. Whats the cheapest way to buy 1 day Port Aventura tickets? Ive read somewhere that you can get 2 for 1 vouchers in...
Views: 620   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 23, 2009 12:35am
by val
PR Wanted
Want to earn some extra cash???? Pure Genius needs an experienced PR to work 3 till 6 daily around the beach area in Villafortuny. Would suit PR with Exsisting night job. Contact via the bar or email: puregeniuscambrils@hotmail.com
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2009 9:06pm
by Pure Genius Vila...
j
Jacko
Do forum contributors meet in Salou (a bit like Alcoholics Anoymous, really)?
Is the Connect Inn the sort of gaff that Salou residing members of the forum hang out? Reason we ask is coz me and the 'Drop-Dead Gorgeous Elaine' are mysteriously drawn back to Salou less than 3 months after our last visit. Would love to put faces to names, such a...
Views: 526   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 20, 2009 6:19pm
by Jacko
a
Alan B
Tibidabo theme park
Hi all Got a few questions if anyone can help anybody been to Tibidabo theme park? is it any good and would it be worth a visit? would it be easy to get to via train from salou? Thanks in advance for any replies Alan
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2009 2:20pm
by Alan B
r
Rach
H.Top Molinos Park
Hi Im coming to Salou on 8th May with my husband we are staying at the Molinos Park. Can you tell me is it easy to get around and see salou from this hotel? Does the bus from the airport drop off near this hotel or is a taxi a better option? Thanks.
Views: 428   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2009 1:55am
by Kelly
bars
hi, just wondering if anyone has an a4 size map of the bars and resturants of salou also suggestions for some good entertainment, shows ect thankyou
Views: 398   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2009 6:53pm
by soon to be bronz...
Raffertys
Could someone tell me if Jim Mcloskey is still performing in Raffertys.had many a good night in there
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2009 5:31pm
by bert
cap salou ! much there?
hi, i am going to cap salou next week, what i would like to know is, is there much there? also does any one know where i can fins some pictures so i can show the wife, thanks for any help
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2009 3:32pm
by Moderator
a
andy b
weather
hi, anyone know a decent place to look at the weather for the 20th may to the 25th, looked at a few and there is a massive difference between them, thanks
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2009 11:29am
by swan
t
Tony
Owner of the Cavern bar
Can anyone update me. I picked up a rumour that the former owner of the Cavern bar (before it was subsumed nto the Red Lion) had died in strange circimstances. The Cavern was my favourite bar and I always liked the owner.
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2009 11:23am
by Tony
a
andy b
about salou
hi, i am due in to salou on the 20th of may and have a few questions, firstly what is the best way to get from the airport to cap salou? secondly is there much to do in cap salou? thanks.
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2009 9:55am
by andy b
d
Dennis
Hole in the wall
will the hole in the wall be open at the end of may?
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 17, 2009 6:12pm
by Anna and Charlie...
m
Martin
Salou Market
Hi Does anybody know how to become a market trader at the salou/ cambrills market?
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2009 1:23pm
by S+S
Webcam
The webcams seems to be down
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2009 8:33pm
by Strange
just returned
hi just returned from salou was stayng at the albatros apts. the weather was gd bit cooler in the evening went to the theme park twice even tho 2 of the 3 water rides were closed any q glad to help
Views: 623   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 16, 2009 1:36pm
by 54321
l
LOu
Plana bus
Please can anyone tell me the times that the plana buses leave reus airport to go to salou?? We arrive tomorrow and hopfully we can get the bus instead of having to pay for a taxi!!
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2009 1:03pm
by SunnyScunny
I WANT WORK IN SALOU!!!
I am a 22 year old lad with experience, looking for work in salou in bars or resturants. Can anybody help me???
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2009 12:47am
by Jacko
hi ,great inforative site!
new to this forum,stumbled across it whilst searching for my first visit to salou june 9th (festival village cap salou)bringing wife and 6 year old grandaughter and all looking forward to it. .
Views: 403   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 15, 2009 10:38pm
by 54321
aquopolis water park info needed please!
hi,will be staying at the festival village on 9th june and was wondering how far is it to the aquopolis water park from hotel,also how much does it charge per adult and a child,thanks,does it have an english language website,thanks all also was wondering how much it...
Views: 449   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 15, 2009 8:46am
by boronutter
m
marko
hotels in barcelona
hi anyone know of good hotels in bcn imcoming to salou in july but was going to spend weekend in barcelona
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2009 7:59am
by marko
family Pubs
We are flying out on the 18th with a boy aged 18 months,staying at the Salou princess, does anyone recommend any family run pubs for a beer. cheers
Views: 564   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 14, 2009 3:17pm
by just back from s...
Pins Playa Apartments
For anyone staying at the Pins Playa Apartments just to let you know we are open from 12noon and we show a kids movie every day at 3pm PLAYSTATIONS Free to Use, Great food, Credit Crunch Specials. From the pins playa apartments....200mts towards salou turn lef...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2009 2:50pm
by Pure Genius Camb...
a
ALex
Apartment
Hey, Does anyone have an apartment they rent out weekly? I am looking for a week in may or june many thanks
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 14, 2009 10:10am
by ALex
s
Sage
Views: 1268   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 14, 2009 8:44am
by Moderator
Portaventura and Water Park
Hi - First post although I have made use of the excellent information on here in planning our trip. Anyway I know it is better to book tickets prior to going but we think we would use the water park more than the theme park. I see that if I buy Max tickets they would...
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2009 7:09am
by Root
gold cards
hi i got my gold cards today,and would like to know do we realy have to carry the booklet around all the time and if so why, also why do we need to put our pasport no on the back, its no big deal just being nosey
Views: 337   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 13, 2009 9:38pm
by mullary
How busy is salou at the min
Been looking on the webcam over the last few days of the connect in and it looks to be really quiet, is the rest of salou like that at the moment?
Views: 426   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 13, 2009 7:10pm
by boronutter
Whats things like this year?
Coming over on Monday, promise to say hi and pop in to the place in the webcam for a beer see you soon
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2009 4:10pm
by Salou Uncovered ...
p
paul
home again
Just returned from a one week break at the Vil La Romana, as usual a lovely hotel, great food and a perfect location. Salou did not look any quiter than usual despite the " global depression" the burgers at Buddys where just as big as usual, and the sun was just a...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2009 11:29am
by paul
Anyone interested in a friendly football match ?
Hi we are coming to Salou on 25th May and are looking for a friendly football match against a local club or maybe a pub team. We are Wootton fields Wanderers from Northampton and the lads all play in an under 17 league but would be ok against an adult team. If your...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2009 4:42pm
by davef
s
stevie
match tickets
hi anyobody know where id get 2 tickets to the barca v ossasuna game on the 23/24th may? thanks
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2009 12:05am
by Martyn
s
Sage
Smile again!
I took my dad to the shopping centre the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 84). We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours:...
Views: 445   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2009 9:46pm
by mullary
The Red lion
Always pop in to see John at the Red Lion whenever i'm in Salou. Never hear the place mentioned on here so i just thought I'd ask if John is still there and is it still open?
Views: 578   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 11, 2009 2:50pm
by strange
b
bigseb
multi journey bus ticket
Hi all can you help? we going to Cap Salou in july for 3rd year in a row.....we love the place..... we have been on the government transport web site and there is a multi journey bus pass, can tourists buy this or is it for locals only? Thanks
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2009 10:09pm
by bigseb
The Brown Bear Cafe Restaurant
The Brown Bear is a Dutch owned cafe restaurant near the fountains , just by the taxi rank on calle bruselas! Very family friendly , nice food and nice staff ! All the usual British food there , breakfasts and the like ! Dutch food too if you are feeling a bit curio...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2009 10:08pm
by Kerry
j
joyce
Medieval Night??
Does any one have any information on this dinner show we saw it mentioned on here! just like some more info... where it is, when, how much? we went to one on holiday last year and if its the same would like to go to this one when we come out in july....just can't see...
Views: 398   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2009 11:45pm
by Bryan
GOLD CARD USE AT CHIPPIES RESTAURANT
Due to the poor exchange rate i have decided to let customers use there gold card in Chippies Restaurant ( 10% discount) for the duration of there holiday ,ask our staff for details on how this works. This offer is valid for the month of may at the moment.
Views: 479   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2009 3:08pm
by HB Fash
c
chez
the corner curry house
would like to wish annette and noah all the best for the comming season,a truly decent couple and the best curry in town,good luck guys and welcome to salou xx
Views: 643   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2009 2:33pm
by Laura
Chippies
Me Fish 'n' chips were excellent tar!
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2009 2:30pm
by Laura
k
Kevin
Mountainbike rent - place to mountainbike
We are coming to salou at the end of may and I was wondering If anyone knew wher we can hire mountainbikes and where that the places are to mountainbike the best? Are ther existing maps? Thanks, Kevin
Views: 377   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2009 9:22am
by Nick H
h
Helen
Prickly Heat
Hi I am coming to Salou next month and suffer from ******* heat, just wondering if any one else on here does and have they found anything that works for them? Many thanks
Views: 846   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 7, 2009 9:20pm
by allie
Spanish Lessons
Are you having trouble learning the Spanish language? Would you benefit from one to one tuition from a experiance tutor. The tutor has a relaxed teaching style and will make the learning fun. Whether you are looking to improve your holiday Spanish or need to speak th...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2009 3:59pm
by Windsor Castle
g
Gary
rovers return
hi folks,im traveling to salou 14th may,can anyone tell me what the rovers return is like,im traveling with my girlfriend and our daughter age 6,any info is appreciated,thanks
Views: 571   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2009 10:18pm
by gary
g
gary
family entertainment
hi folks,great website,im traveling to cap salou [fetival vilage] 14th till 16th may just a flying visit its my daughters 6th birthay treat until our real holiday in salou september,can anyone recomend some good family entertainment for friday the 15th,we are spendin...
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2009 9:49pm
by gary
u
ustart
family holiday
Have looked for apartments in salou and they seem very expensive for july and august.Can you guide me to any sites thanks
Views: 537   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 6, 2009 8:36pm
by I am not a numbe...
BAR OWNERS....Extend your night time terrace trade
As its still chilly at nights at the moment.... why not extend your terrace trade by installing a Calor Gas Terrace Heater? We´ve got a spare one for sale. As new - hardly used. Make us a sensible offer. puregeniuscambrils@hotmail.com
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2009 8:28pm
by I am not a numbe...
b
bean
Sandwiches??
Is there a sandwich shop in Salou? We are staying at Portaventura but will be going into the mountains for a few days and would like to take some english type sarnies with us
Views: 417   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2009 6:22pm
by bean
gold card
If we buy gold cards for our holiday home , do they last a year and are they transferable for differant family members and friends to use over the year.
Views: 450   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2009 2:31pm
by Salou Uncovered ...
Anyone want some extra hours??
Due to an unexpectedly busy start to the season we could do with an extra pair of hands from 7pm - 11pm some nights. Good rates of pay. If you are interested drop us a line. Must be over 21, experienced and have own accomodation. (Irish nationality is a bonus)
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2009 1:22pm
by Pure Genius Vila...
SALOU SUITE
During the month of May, apartment with one double bedroom and sofa bed at the living room for only 21 euros (the apartment). Send request to salousuite@ibersol.es
Views: 353   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 5, 2009 5:12pm
by salousun
r
ruth
fountain laser show
hi coming to salou in first week of june can you tell me if the fountain laser show will be on and what days and time thanks
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2009 11:29am
by ruth
p
paul
new gay night in salou
hey you guys and girls its about time we had a british gay night and its here. starting may the 2nd at9pm every sat from then its going to be fab venue, JIMMYS CLUB behind the ski hut it will be run by salous one and only MITZY CHAMPAGNE .5 euros entrance free shot.l...
Views: 804   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2009 10:50am
by salou
night clubs
is there any clubs out there that play spanish bounce or makina thanks.
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2009 9:48pm
by djgrotty
2 Irish lads ,Looking for summer work
..Will be in Salou job hunting, from May 25th - 28th contact for info ( CV ) carlallen.com@hotmail.com http://www.bebo.com/carlallenbebo
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2009 8:29pm
by Carl and Michael
tesco's, aldi etc....
Hi, i am staying in salou self catering this year and was wondering where i would have to go for a large supermarket like aldi or tesco etc.... many thanks
Views: 2780   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 4, 2009 3:50pm
by michelle
MEDIEVAL KNIGHTS DINNER SHOW COMING JUNE!!!!
Hey check out this link http://www.euro-ents.eu/euroweb_010.htm New to salou this season "Medieval Knights Dinner show" at the New George and Dragon Coming in June! Meal and Great Show!
Views: 634   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 4, 2009 11:17am
by Bryan
2 - 6
No comment.
Views: 428   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 4, 2009 10:59am
by billy
j
Jim
Xcapewithus.com go bust!!
Anybody who has accommodation booked with Xcapewithus.com may or may not know that they have ceased trading. See the link below if you are booked with them. As is usual in these circumstances, payments by credit card have a better chance of being refunded. h...
Views: 656   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 4, 2009 12:52am
by keith w
2 Irish lads ,Looking for summer work
My name's Carl ,me and my friend Michael have just returned from an early summer break in Salou. we want to return for the summer to work. will try our hand at anything. Myself I am experienced in Customer Care and Marketing. Michael has experience in Hairdressin...
Views: 455   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 4, 2009 12:13am
by :)
r
Robbie
ROOM OR APARTMENT REQUIRED
Hi im living in salou for the summer, need a good room or an apartment, can u help me
Views: 379   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 3, 2009 12:29pm
by Robbie
c
carina
waterparks
is there any water parks open at all on the 5th of may to the 12th of may
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 2, 2009 11:39pm
by Moderator
e
Emmily
Plana buses
Going to Salou soon want to visit Barcelona. Is it easier to get their by train or by the bus? Are there toilets on the train and buses? Need to know for my kids!!
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2009 6:36pm
by Emmily
football
Hi Can anyone help we are a under 17 football team coming to Salou on 25th to 30th May. We would like to play a couple of friendly matches either with local team of pub team. We would be able to play an adult team. Nothing too serious just a bit of fun while we a...
Views: 421   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 2, 2009 12:35pm
by davef
s
stugga
Gold card questions
Some of the deals are good on the gold card but my questions are? Are they one time use only, or can i buy 2 41 drinks every time? the 10% off the food is that a one time offer only?
Views: 434   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 2, 2009 1:12am
by Moderator
p
polli
salou gold card
Can anyone tell me how or where i can buy one and also are they really worth the money?
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 2, 2009 1:10am
by Moderator
BEAT THE CRISIS
Few more days and the SALOU UNCOVERED GOLD CARD will be available. Watch this space!
Views: 1546   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 2, 2009 1:07am
by Moderator
b
billy
a nice break in salou
just got back from salou everything was fine till my friend tripped and broke his finger, we ended up in the hospital till 2.30. am just a word of warning always make sure you have your passport and medical card if you have a mishap on holiday,anyway we still enjoyed...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2009 12:05am
by Ian
Weather from 3rd to 10th May
What weather can we expect next week
Views: 359   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 1, 2009 12:26pm
by Louise Logue
a
Ann
Almonsa Playa
Hi i will be staying at the almonsa playa in self catering apt. I have never stayed at these apts before. Can anyone tell me if they are ok. I have read some awfull reviews about them on other review sites. But last year i stayed at salou suites and also read bad rev...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2009 9:29am
by Ann
l
Louise
taxis from cap salou to salou
How much is a taxi from cap salou into salou normally cost?
Views: 399   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 1, 2009 12:58am
by thebluepotter
Ironing Facilities in H10 Med Village
Staying in H10 Mediterreanan Village in cap salou, do they have an iron in apartments or would i need to bring one with me
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2009 12:56am
by thebluepotter
h
Helen
Swine Flu
Hi I am traveling to spain next week and was wondering if it is still safe to with the reported cases of swine flu?
Views: 641   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 11:03pm
by 2 Irish lads ,Lo...
SUMMER 2009 REGULAR FLIGHTS FROM AND TO REUS
UK London, Dublin, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol and East Midlands. SPAIN Santander, Sevilla, Santiago de Compostela, Palma de Mallorca. Nador (Marroc) REST OF EUROPE Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich, Alger, Poznan, Brussels, Eindhoven, Arad and...
Views: 555   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 11:02pm
by Mav
Hey Moderator
any tips hints or info that would lead to a summer job in salou ..??.. thanks
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 10:09pm
by Moderator
Summer 2009
We would also like you to know we are opening our doors, this coming friday April 3rd
Views: 928   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 6:48pm
by Damien
summer work
2 Irish lads ,Looking for summer work My name's Carl ,me and my friend Michael have just returned from an early summer break in Salou. we want to return for the summer to work. will try our hand at anything. Myself I am experienced in Customer Care and Marketi...
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 5:41pm
by 2 Irish lads ,Lo...
Check the bargains
Check the bargains galore on our classifieds forum, click the link. Go to bargains at classifieds forum
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 10:44pm
by Moderator
l
Louise
Smoking Ban in Salou
is there a smoking ban in salou in the bars and restaurants? Are cigarettes cheaper to buy in duty free or in the shops there
Views: 495   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 9:31pm
by The AV Kid
looking for work / jobs Salou
hey hey am from dublin was in salou for a week las week want to go back to work for the summer , any info help at all my email :):):) carlallen.com@hotmail.com
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 12:09pm
by Carl and Michael
accomadation in salou
hi there anyone know which is better..best negresco hotel or michelangelo aparthotel?any advice appreciated,we are a family of 2 ads and 2 kids and are going to salou on 14thmay for two weeks.cheers!
Views: 399   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 8:45am
by resident
plana bus transfer
hi all,was out in salou last week and booked a return bus transfer from airport,the return bus did not turn up,even though the guy on the other end of the phone said it did.little did he know we were waiting with a plana worker at a ticket kiosk,result lying spanish...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 2:17am
by Ian
House of Illusion
Can anyone give some information about the house of illusion, we are coming on holiday and our son loves magic and everything to do with it, drives us mad! Anyway we have been on there web site but is does not say a lot, can anyone give us some more information e,g c...
Views: 502   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 9:21pm
by val
Staff accommodation
If anyone is looking for accommodation for this season at reasonable price please send an email to the following address: esmeralda2006@terra.es
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 7:44pm
by Salou Uncovered ...
l
LUCY
MEDITERRANEAN SUITES -SPECIAL OFFER - BEAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH
MAY SPECIAL OFFER- BEAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH PRICES!!!! MEDITERRANEAN SUITES For all fans of Salou uncovered:- For holidays between the 3rd and the 31st of May 1) For 1 weeks holiday pay for 5 days and we will give you 2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!...
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 7:16pm
by LUCY
l
laura
where to get my euros best deals
hi going to salou nenxt week and was wondring where is the best deals??????????? many thanks
Views: 459   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 2:58pm
by a regular
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet