Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
happy and exausted

just back today from the best place to holiday.we had a party of 3 teens and 2 adults.we got gold cards before we went and they were great.we used them for 2 4 1 drinks,10%off food,tatoo shop,key rings and lots more.would like to say a huge THANK YOU to santy and co in connect inn,no question was to difficult to answer and their food so only the best.never got to the curry house as my daughter said we couldnt beat connects curry.so thank you again salou we will be back in august (or before if i can get the flights)

Re: happy and exausted

mullary
we used them for 2 4 1 drinks,10%off food,tatoo shop,key rings and lots more.)

Nice report Mullary, thanks for that....just out of interest, can't wait to hear what tattoo (and where????!!!!). With 10% off, does that mean you only got 90% of the tattoo then??!!

I had the Prince of Wales feathers slapped on my arm many years ago, but the bloke with the needle couldn't spell 'CYMRU', so I (apparently) settled for 'WALES' underneath it. Of course, I was very.....very.....drunk!
Have a great time when you go back again, best wishes. Tuesday night, we'll be there (if Mrs Jacko's tooth gets sorted!!!!)

Thank you Mullary, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We are looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

well jacko i got 0% tatoo but one of the teens got it i dont know the name of the shop but when you go to connect they will point you in the right direction. hope mrs jackos tooth wont give her any bother.enjoy your birthday and if i win the lotto i will see you there lol