Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PODIUM NAME CHANGE TO MEDITERRANEAN SUITES

Hello,

My name is Lucy, I am pleased to be able to confirm that the Podium apartments have indeed changed name to the Mediteranean Suite apartments. I am the new manager and would be pleased to answer any queries people may have.

Re: PODIUM NAME CHANGE TO MEDITERRANEAN SUITES

hi lucy we have booked the podium for the 26th to 30th of may is that booking still good

yes no problem the name change does not affect any reservations. I have 1 reservation for the dates you have mentioned I assume it is yours made through bookings.com, we look forward to seeing you.
Any further queries you can send to direccion.podium@ibersol.es (we are yet to change the email address!!)

Regards

Lucy

booking.com don't exist

It most certainly does.
Either directly by the URL or via the link/tab on ryanair.com marked 'CHEAP HOTELS'

heya lucy its been 2 yrs since ive been at your hotel we will be headin in 2 weeks just wondering is there anything else new with the hotel any new entertainment or anything

Hi, yes we have a new bar team and manager food and drink served till late, happy hours and new entertainment program.
Look forward to seeing you...

Lucy

Very strange but true booking .com don't exist....

http://www.ebooking.es/

Is the correct site.

Lost

i have booked with www.booking.com for years,and each time i arrive somewhere there is a room for me,you pay when you get there and its great if you need to cancel you can do so up to 6pm on the day before you arrive i have never had any bother with the site i hope you all can find it as it has great deals

www.booking.com does exist. They are partners with Ryanair but owned by priceline.com
www.ebooking.com and www.ebooking.es also exist as the same company but are completely different outfits to booking.com

I think all the above websites are the same company.

If you look in the terms & conditions of www.ebooking.es it says 'Through this website we (Booking.com B.V. and its affiliated companies) provide an online platform through which hotels (including all types of temporary accommodation) can advertise their rooms for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations.'

It says the same on www.booking.com and also mentions that they are part of priceline.com

Jim

Hi, it's www.booking.com. I booked them last year to stay in La Pineda. Have also used them for short trips in Ireland. No problem

Please note that in Bookings.com (and many other webs) each hotel puts on their own cancellation policy so read it thouroughly! Many hotels allow you to cancel up to 24 hours before your arrival but many don´'t ...allways read the cancellation policy before booking!

Regards

Lucy

heya lucy my partner wants to know do you have new pool tables as the last ones were in a bit of a state lol he spends the holiday playing pool with the kids.

Hi,
The pool tables are not ours they are provided by another company, but yes we should have new ones this season. If there are any problems they will change them.

Regards

Lucy

thats great lucy thanks for your help hope to see u all soon

LUCY
Hi, yes we have a new bar team and manager food and drink served till late, happy hours and new entertainment program.
Look forward to seeing you...

Lucy

New, or just rehashed? Who is running/supplying the entertainment this year? What do you describe as 'new'? We prefer to stay in our hotel at night, but have been driven out more often than not by the poor level of entertainment provided, and the concentration on entertaining the 'easy' section of the audience. Children.All night. We came many times when Ron and Bev were running it, with Kristian and Rusty and so on doing the Entertainment. Wonderful times. We hope that standard will return this year. Is the Bar still done up like an Irish Pub? God that was cold and uninviting.
Will be interested in your reply reassuring us!

Especially for Michael and bridget: just got new information in... Remember the good old days of Ron and Bev? Remember Russel, when he's in charge of the entertainment here this year. There will be daytime adult and childrens activities and games and nightime entertainment earlier on for children (high school musical etc...) and later on adult entertainment and live shows. Games, quizes etc...

Regards

Lucy

Thanks for the reply! Now THAT sounds good!! And Russell is coming back? I thought he was somewhere down in Benidorm? We will look forward to seeing him once more!! Good NEWS!
M+B

Russell is in Benidorm.
Sage is his father, maybe he could clear it up once and for all ?

good luck with the new venture Lucy

I agree aston villa kid

www.booking.com exist. They are partners with Ryanair but owned by priceline.com
www.ebooking.com and www.ebooking.es also exist as the same company but are completely different outfits towww. booking.com

FOR SOME REASON THE DAY I TRIED THE LINK (WHICH I AND OTHERS HAD GIVEN IN PREVIOUS POST) IT DIDN'T WORK I PRESUME THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO STRANGE.

LOST.

I will speak to Russel, however unless there were 2 Russels in the times of Ron and Bev (unlikely but I will check)the Russel I'm refering to definately worked a few seasons here as I was speaking to him the other day about when he worked here. Maybe Sage can clear up the mystery if he's his Dad? As i´m not sure when he'll be around next.

Regards

Lucy

hiya lucy just wondering what is the largest amount of people that can stay in one room as when i am over my cousin is over aswell and is stayin in a different apartments and some night we will be mindin each others kids is that aloud ?

everything still alright with holidays after the swine flu break out?

Carina,

There is no reason for holidays to Spain to be affected as far as I can tell. For anyone who is worried check with the govenmental websites for foreign travel.

Lucy

MAY SPECIAL OFFER- BEAT THE CRISIS PRICES!!!!

MEDITERRANEAN SUITES

For all fans of Salou uncovered:-
For holidays between the 3rd and the 31st of May

1) For 1 weeks holiday pay for 5 days and we will give you 2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!

2) For 2 weeks holiday pay for 11 nights and we will give you 3 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!
While availability lasts!!!!!!!!!

For reservations or further information contact Lucy: direccion.podium@ibersol.es Please quote "Salou uncovered promotion" in the email.

Regards

Lucy

so if i already have a week booked for may do i get 2 days refund when i get ther

Hi Carina,

Sorry but its a special offer for new reservations booked directly with the hotel.

Regards,

Lucy

It would simply depend on the size of apartment booked as we have 2 types (maximum 4 and maximum 6) There would be no problem with you having the children though as the price is per apartment per night irrespective of how many people are there (without exceeding the maximum capacity for safety)

Lucy

I think you have crossed lines lucy the old russell was years ago i think your talking about big russell rodneys brother from rjp entertainments.

Hi Local,

You may be right (maybe there were 2 Russels) this Russel definately worked here yrs ago I will ask him when I see him to clear it up once and for all!!!!

Lucy

Hi, not sure where he's been, he literally walked in here while I was reading your post!! I'll try and get him on here though (he'll be glad to hear he's got fans)

Regards

Lucy

have had a bad stay here lucy

Hi Caz,

Please write to me (direccion.podium@ibersol.es) to let me know why you did not enjoy your stay? It would have been best if you had seen me during your stay and whatever it was we could have tried to sort out.

Regards

Lucy