Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotel Novetly

Hi can anyone ofer any info on the Hotel Novelty. I have looked on Trip advisor but can find no trace or reports on this place. Can anyone please help.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Hotel Novetly

dont know anything about this place but it is just a couple of streets behind the salou railway station off the carrer de barcelona, i recon it is about a 10 min walk from the beach, pics i have seen are ok but very basic but a cheap price

Hello,

I think this is an apartment block located on the seafront (just across the road from the prom & beach) very close to the Hotel Blaumar, midway between McDonalds and the Port Area. Sorry but don't actually know anything about the standards of the complex but very good location.

Jim.

Hi Dave

I stayed in the Novelty apartments a fewq years ago. They are mainly private rental apartments and are laid out well with plenty of space and a good balcony.

The apartment block is between Paris Street and Berlin Street and faces onto the sea about midway down the main promenade.

It has an adequate swimming pool but there are no bar or restaurant facilities that I know of.

Most visitors to Salou will head for the main part of town whcih is a 10 minute walk but I wuld also recommend heading for what is called Old Salou whcih is a short walk in the opposite direction and is centred around Barcelona Street. Good food, tapas and better wine and beer prices. Much more relaxed. Try the Bar Parada whcih is a basic little cafe with great food and drink.

Have a good time

i used to work at the novely apratments and when i worked they, were very nice apartments, not far from most places

Thanks Everyone!!