Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ryanair

hi guys just been on the ryanair site, and they have changed some rules,when you used to check in on line it was cheaper because you would print your own boarding card,now everybody must check in on line and guess what they are going to charge you £10.00 for doing there job, good old ryanair

Re: ryanair

Money grabbing ********

even with all the extras ryanair are still the cheapest i couldnt afford to fly with anyone else

To be honest, we thought that, but when we checked we found that Thomsonfly from our local airport actually worked out cheaper, so its always worth checking, I suppose it depends where you live in relation to the airports Ryanair fly from.....

i don't think they fly from edinburgh or glasgow and if it's prestwick that's too far away from where we live. not sure if they have flights out from edinburgh????not flight only. package deals yes

dont know why people always moaning about ryanair they always have cheapest flights even with extras if you dont like paying extras go elsewhere it the best solution

my thread is meant to be more of a warning,than a moan as ryanair do not inform people until they are in the booking process so now hopefully people will realize that now you have to print your own boarding pass,so all you have to do is drop your bag off,and go straight to passport control the ryanair desk will not have to take any details of you.and as i go to salou 8 or 9 times a year i hope you wont mind if i ignore your last comment.

ryanair have announced this morning a loss in profits and are cutting some routes and jobs, i hope this does not cause too much trouble in getting to reus.