Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gold card

If we buy gold cards for our holiday home , do they last a year and are they transferable for differant family members and friends to use over the year.

Re: gold card

The gold card you purchase is valid till December 2009. You can transfer the card to someone else, but just remember that the card is valid for one use only at each establishment, so the offers or discounts already used cannot be used again with the same card

alex currie
If we buy gold cards for our holiday home , do they last a year and are they transferable for differant family members and friends to use over the year.

We have created a new domain for the Salou Uncovered Gold Card, click the link.

Go to the new domain for the Gold Card

hi if i order a gold card now will i get it in ireland before the 26th of this month,or would i be aswell to wait till i get there.also the same question with salou uncovered tee shirts

Hi Mullary, yes if you order now you will receive your Gold Card and t-shirt within 4 to 6 days.

ok thanks will do it now

ordered gold cards,but tee shirts are all big i wanted them for 2 (skinny) teen girls,but sadly you only seem to have them for men, thats a pity.

mullary
ordered gold cards,but tee shirts are all big i wanted them for 2 (skinny) teen girls,but sadly you only seem to have them for men, thats a pity.

We do supply t-shirts in all sizes from children to adults, please state size in 'Add special instructions to seller' box in Paypal.
Thank you.