Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEAT THE CRISIS

Few more days and the SALOU UNCOVERED GOLD CARD will be available. Watch this space!

Re: BEAT THE CRISIS

SALOU UNCOVERED GOLD CARD IS HERE!
Why pay 50€ when you can get it for 40€
Salou Uncovered is going to help you BEAT THE CRISIS!
We are introducing the SALOUN UNCOVERED GOLD CARD
With this card you´ll have huge discounts in more than 100 businesses.
Save money and enjoy your holidays even better with the SALOU UNCOVERED GOLD CARD.
Click the GOLD CARD for more information.

GOLD Card

Thanks for the hugh response, there are selling like hot cakes!

You know when a good bargain is available and we are glad to help you beating the crisis.

You´ve got friends in Salou.

excellent idea folks
good to see so many businesses have taken it on board too
johnny

Just a quick question; how long is the card valid for ? I visit several times a year. Would I need to but a new card for each visit or will it last for the season ?

And I have another question, if we are a group of four do we each need to by a card or do you just show one card to get the discounts?

Thanks
Jim

My last post didn't make sense. I meant do we each have to buy a card or will one between us be OK?

Thanks
JIm

Hi Kay & Jim, the card is valid till December 2009. You can use the card once in each establishment listed at any time during 2009.
The card is for one person only and most offers are based on one person, but as you will see each establishment have different offers or discounts, some of these give a % off meals, items or others, so the discount would be off the total bill. There are also others that have put the maximum number of people their offer is valid for with each card.
Have a great holiday

Re: APARTMENTS IN SALOU

Wow...great idea this gold card...im gonna buy two of them... my sister in law wont like me using the discounts only Oh...I will be staying in Ibersols apartments..if you check their web, im sure you will find something cheap and cheerful

I got the Gold Card this week and made the best of it. I am now back home, back to reality, but will soon be back in Salou...so I guess I can still use it? i still have tons of places left to get discounts hope the weather improves so we can make the best of the water action discount..see you all very soon

You can donwload and print the maps of the GOLD CARD participating business, click the link.

Download the location maps of participating business

We have created a new domain for the Salou Uncovered Gold Card, click the link.

Go to the new domain for the Gold Card