Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holiday This friday - Internacional II or CYE Aparthotel advice please?

where do you suggest we stay - have found two late deals £20 difference - where is better and why? x

Re: Holiday This friday - Internacional II or CYE Aparthotel advice please?

Hello,

First of all I think you need to confirm for definate which CYE complex you are being offered as there are 3 of them, all in different locations:-

CYE Salou
CYE Holiday Center
CYE Marina (La Pineda)

None of the CYE complexes or the International II will provide a holiday from hell so no problems on that score - not luxury but basic & clean, so it more comes down to what sort of area you would rather be in? Do you prefer a quieter area or lively? (if the option is the CYE Salou then neither here or the International II can be described as quiet areas!).

Please give us just a bit more info on what would be your priorities then it will be easier to say which complex would suit best,

Jim

HI AUTHOR,I REALLY ADVICE YOU TO GO TO INTERNATIONAL II, I'VE BEEN THERE AND I LOVED IT. IT HAS VERY GOOD LOCALIZATION (A QUITE STREET BUT 2MIN. AWAY WALKING TO THE MAIN STREET, WHERE ALL THE RESTAURANTS, SHOPS AND CLUBS ARE) AND HAS AN EXCELLENT ENTERTAIMENT WITH DIFERENT SHOWS EVERYNIGHT , MY FREINDS STAYED AT THE CYE HOTEL AND FOUND IT QUIET NOISY AS IT´S UBICATED NEXT TO THE RAILWAY.
I HOPE I HAVE HELPED YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE TO ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY IN SALOU AS MINE WAS FABULOUS...

I would also say The international 11 , been there for the last week, These apartments are in a much quieter location than cye and the pool has the sunshine for most of the day as it's not blocked by the sun

I would say inter 2 im not long back from Salou stayed there and was very happy. The kids loved it. Hotel staff was great and the entertainment kept us all entertained. It is very basic rooms a bit small but I certainly didnt stay in rooms very long as there is so much to do in Salou. We slept in rooms and had showers. But they were very clean.