Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salou Gold Card

Hi

We are a family of 2 adults & 2 kids aged 15 & 11 going to Salou on 17th July for 2 weeks staying at Club Dorada Palace.(Self Catering)

I have heard about the Salou uncovered gold card and was wondering if anyone has purchased and used one yet?

I have a few questions on them if anyone can answer them.

Can one card be used per family or is it one card per person?

Are the discounts off the total bill or just one item, ie a family meal or one meal?

Do the discounts include soft drinks or just alocoholic ones? (you know how much kids want drinks when it's hot)

Can the discounts be used in Supermarkets and on attractions like waterparks?

Can they be used on the train to Barcelona? or for cycle hire?

So many questions I know but it would be nice to know these things in advance of purchasing a card.

It would great if anyone can answer any of my questions.

Thanks

Bev

Re: Salou Gold Card

hi bev,we got 1 card each and used it on all meals where it was accepted,you can use it for soft drinks,if you get 10%off a meal for 2 you only need 1 card.2 for 1 drinks are the same but you get 2 the same.i dont know about trains or bikes but no dis on waterparks.some places give you free wine with 2 meals they might give soft drinks if you ask.we found it saved us quite a bit and will get them again.there is a link on the main page that will tell you where you can use it hope this is helpful

Hi Bev,

Can one card be used per family or is it one card per person? You don’t necessarily need to buy a card for each individual as some places offer a discount on the total bill. Depending on which establishment, the following offers are only valid for one person:
Glubs diving 10% off - Water Action 10% off - Kreative 10% off all cuts, perms and colour and 5% off all beauty treatments – Café Panoramic BBQ half price

Are the discounts off the total bill or just one item, ie a family meal or one meal? Depending on the establishment, as Mullary has mentioned, you can view each offer that every place offers. There are quite a few that offer the discount of meals, regardless the number of people eating.

Do the discounts include soft drinks or just alocoholic ones? (you know how much kids want drinks when it's hot)Yes you can chose from a soft drink or alcoholic 2 x 1

Can the discounts be used in Supermarkets and on attractions like waterparks? There are a few supermarkets listed that offer from 5% and 10% discount off total bill. Aqualeon offer 10% off for max. 5 people.

Can they be used on the train to Barcelona? or for cycle hire? No train offers listed, and yes Drac Beach offer 10% off cycle hire.

Thanks for the info