Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hannah Montana

Hi there,
Does anyone know if the Hannah Montana act will be on in Salou again this season. I think last year it was on at Titanic bar and possibly Bus Stop (but not totally sure) My daughter is a massive fan and we meant to go see it last time but never quite made it

Thanks
Claire

Re: Hannah Montana

hannah does lots of venues i saw her last week in charlie chaplins.

Phew, thanks for that, much appreciated - now I have a really REALLY excited 8 year old, reckon she'll be on the ceiling by the time we go in 8 weeks!!!!!!

The Pure Genius Pub restaurant in Vilafortuny is having a Hannah Montana night on Friday 5 June. My daughter is very excited. I'm just there for the homemade Chunky Chips and a Bottle of Magners!

That sounds great - pity we're not coming out til July 21st - gotta say I love the sound of chunky chips and Magners!!!!!

and there was a great children's entertainer on after the Hannah show at Pure Genius! the kids loved it!!!so we have a great night!

Pure Genius is pleased to announce that every THURSDAY night Hannah Montana will be appearing at this top family friendly venue.

Award winning childrens entertainer Tommy Tinker is on straight afterwards so its a fantastic evenings entertainment for all the family. Get here early show starts around 8.30pm

We're staying at the Hotel Calypso, looking at the map I'm thinking a taxi or perhap bus to Pure Genius would be best, looks like its a bit of a walk

Hi.

We will be arriving in Salou (La Pineda) Tuesday 9th June.

My two daughters would love to see the Hannah Montana act So we might make a night of it in Cambrills (Gotta beat the Hotel entertainment)

We would be looking to get a bus from La Pineda to Cambrills. How easy is the bus journey?

When we get to Cambrills how do we find the Pure Genius pub?

Thanks for your help.

Steve.

hi ask the bus driver to drop you of at cambrils park it is beside the petrol station for there you cant miss pure genuis. great place for the kids enjoy yourself

Colyboy,

Thanks for your help.

Is there a route or bus number we need to look for? so we don't get on the wrong bus!!!!!!

Thanks.

Steve.

the bus will have cambrils displayed on it but double check with the driver as you get on. salou bus service is very good they have staff handing outinfo at pick up points so if in doubt ask them.also the buses are very regular.

Thanks Alot Colyboy.

In 12 hrs time we'll be in La Pineda and can't wait.

Thanks Again.

Steve.

Hello all
sorry for the late response ive just been told of this thread and thought i'd say hi!!!!

We do a Hannah Montana show most nights in and around Salou.

We are at Pure Genius every Thursday at 8.45pm
Charlie Chaplins Thursday 10pm
Bistro Bar (Albatros hotel) every other Sunday 10pm
Titanic Bar every Sunday 8.30pm

and various hotels too!!!
Hope this helps and hope to see you all at the shows.xxxxx

ps... i love Hannah Montana!!!!

hi does hannah montana work up to september? my daughter would love to see this show.

are you playing bistro bar on sunday the 5th july only there for 1 week

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for that, my daughter is so excited about coming to see the show, she can't wait to see you!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply everyone.
Yes the show will be on allllll season (October) so your daughter will hopefully see it!!!

Also, yes, we were on in the Bistro last night. hope you were able to see it.
xxx

Well done Cassie!! Glad to see you doing well. You work very hard, and it shows Plus being pretty and having a great voice helps too!
Classy Lady

Nick,thought you might have made a come back.Lose 3 stones and do a Michael Jackson Tribute act. I'd love to see your Moonwalk!! Money to be earned my boy!

YUK!!