Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
port aventura & pacha info

Hi guys

Me & my best bud ave jst booked a short break to Salou. We are comin over from Sat 12 Sep until Tues 15th. We are hopin to cram in as much as humanly poss durin our short trip and was wonderin what website is the cheapest for tickets for Port Aventura passes? I think best I found so far was £56 for a 4 day ticket. We only want a 1 day pass & the cheaper the better!!
Also we know there is a pacha nightclub just outside Salou. Is this on every nite? We total wanna go!!
If any1 can reccommend any other pubs / fings to do then let us know!!
Cheers guys & see ya all in September!! Aaaaagh!! I cant wait!! Sun, sand & sangria & cocktails & vodka!! Yassss!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: port aventura & pacha info

hi gemma
if you booked your flight with ryanair they wil offer you 2 day pass for 44 euro,or you can get them at the gate. dont know about pacha but will try to find out we will be there in aug so hope to find out more

Aw thanks so much for that. Ave fun when ur there & I look forward to hearing from ya! xxxx

your very welcome. if you go to pachalapineda and click on the calender it will tell you how is playing and when the foam partys are.its not giving info for sept but keep an eye on it and it might give you info nearer the time