Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Late bus or train from Tarragona to Salou

Hi folks,
I saw Rob’s post re the fireworks in Tarragona, sounds like a fantastic trip but I’m in Salou for two nights and on a tight budget so thought I’d go into Tarragona by bus or train.
Obviously no problem getting there but I am having difficulty sussing out the times of late busses and trains back to Salou, can anyone tell me if there are any after the fireworks finish.
I would also assume both busses and trains will be really busy so in an emergency what can I expect to pay for a taxi from Tarragona to Salou.
Thanks for any help, in the mean time I will try to get €50 together for the schooner trip!

Re: Late bus or train from Tarragona to Salou

according to the Plana website, there are busses from Tarragona to Salou at 23'00, 00'00, 01'00, 2,58, 4,28, 5,28 and 6,28 hours.

Nocturno NT3 Tarragona – Pineda – Salou

Timetables for night buses from Tarragona to Salou.

As you can see the last bus is at 5:30 not as otherwise stated.

Hope this helps Lost.

Thanks for that folks, a great help.
Cheers,
Les.

ahh lads thats cruelty to animals

please check because ive been to salou 4 times from february going by bus from salou to taraggona (hospital) but to the bus station & the last bus to salou was at 9 . 30 pm there are 2 busses one number 19 that goes through la peneda and takes an hour and one that goes the motoway number 18 & takes 15 mins i was told this is the last bus ? but check your self just in case its changed .