Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iniesta

Glad to see football emerge victorious

Re: Iniesta

Unlike last year,it should be a great spectacle between probably the best two teams in the world. If we decide to lose,I would rather lose to Barca than Chelsea.

On last nights performance Barca would not be in the top ten!

The AV Kid
On last nights performance Barca would not be in the top ten!

Over this season they would be miles ahead of anyone

La Liga is miles behind the Premier.... in fact it might be comparable to the SPL.... one or maybe two teams.

Real Madrid would be lucky to be in the bottom six of the English Premier. Even West Brom could beat them!

Barca proved their pedigree only by the poor decisions of a ref from Norway. Some say Platini may have slipped him a garlic ring. I agree with the football fans from Norway. They sing to Tom Henning Ovrebo that he has 'More hair than Brains'.... nothing like straight from the horse's mouth.

Much as I think that United fans have got just a little cocky two things are quite clear.......

1). They are by far the better team.
2). Barca are just a little jealous of the Premier! or is this just your opinion?

By the way Specsavers are doing a deal ... buy one get one free. Get a check up!

I'm a United fan but I watch every Barcelona game and most Madrid games every week. I wish I had your confidence in United! As for Madrid yes they are pretty poor but I'd place them on a par with your beloved Villa and Everton rather than the Baggies. Barcelona however would be part of a big five in the premiership without a doubt, never be proved either way of course.

I'm off out to celebrate another la Liga title

In most other seasons I would tend to agree with you. Real Madrid's squad used to read like a "Who's Who" of World football. Now it seems to be a team mixed up of relative nobody's and aged rejects from other leagues. Villa and Everton on their day would put them in their place as Barca have done this season.

Man Utd will win the CL but watch out for the referee being 'under orders'. Predictions are it will be Massimo Busacca from Switzerland. Will he bow down to any external pressure or is it enough that UEFA now have the final they always wanted

The AV Kid
......... Real Madrid's squad used to read like a "Who's Who" of World football.

....whereas Bristol City's squad ALWAYS reads like a "Who's he?" of local football!

Looking forward to the game as a non-partisan, though I'll probably be quietly rooting for MU, just in case we draw them in our one and only (3rd Round) FA Cup fixture next season!

The AV Kid
La Liga is miles behind the Premier.... in fact it might be comparable to the SPL.... one or maybe two teams.

Real Madrid would be lucky to be in the bottom six of the English Premier. Even West Brom could beat them!

Barca proved their pedigree only by the poor decisions of a ref from Norway. Some say Platini may have slipped him a garlic ring. I agree with the football fans from Norway. They sing to Tom Henning Ovrebo that he has 'More hair than Brains'.... nothing like straight from the horse's mouth.

Much as I think that United fans have got just a little cocky two things are quite clear.......

1). They are by far the better team.
2). Barca are just a little jealous of the Premier! or is this just your opinion?

By the way Specsavers are doing a deal ... buy one get one free. Get a check up!

You sound like Andy Gray....hope you don't look like him?

English teams may well have performed better in europe than their spanish counterparts and you are correct in that many teams in Spain have had very poor seasons. However as a football player, fan and coach i've always valued technical ability over physical capability and tactical knowledge that's why i would rather watch Getafe v Almeria than Man Utd v Chelsea.

Viva la Liga

Sadly I am not Andy. I would love to earn over £1 million pounds per annum without any pressure or targets.

I am an ex-player & current fan but not a qualified coach.

Your points are taken in but not agreed. How can you call Man Utd a physical side and not tactical? They are usually good to watch and even better if they lose which is not very often. Sir Alex might not be the most agreeable guy on the planet but he sure knows how to entertain and win things. Rafa (from Spain!) also can be quite obnoxious but there again he will win the same this season as Aston Villa - precisely sweet FA!

Good luck to you if you want to watch Getafe & Almeria every week. Just make sure you have your own lighter, fags & MP3 player cuz there will be no one next to you to ask for them. Nothing like an all seater stadium? Three piece suite and two recliners?

Ho, ho........love a bit of banter

Innocent Bystander
I'm a United fan but I watch every Barcelona game and most Madrid games every week. I wish I had your confidence in United! As for Madrid yes they are pretty poor but I'd place them on a par with your beloved Villa and Everton rather than the Baggies. Barcelona however would be part of a big five in the premiership without a doubt, never be proved either way of course.

By the way IB... are you a glory hunter in all EU countrys? Where were you born? I bet if you set foot in Italy right now you would suddenly become an Inter Milan fan!

How come you lot do not support your local team to Salou? Know where it is... now don't be naughty and get onto Google Maps. I'll tell you anyway. It is Nastic. Be local for a change and support someone who might never win a title but at least you can say they were my local team

I do support my local team

The AV Kid
Innocent Bystander

By the way IB... are you a glory hunter in all EU countrys? Where were you born? I bet if you set foot in Italy right now you would suddenly become an Inter Milan fan!

How come you lot do not support your local team to Salou? Know where it is... now don't be naughty and get onto Google Maps. I'll tell you anyway. It is Nastic. Be local for a change and support someone who might never win a title but at least you can say they were my local team

I've watched Gimnastic many times AV.

I even watched them when they gained promotion to the top division two years ago. Sadly they were never going to maintain their top flight status. Catalunya's other side (Barca)have done relatively well

Their main man is Iniesta rather than Messi.