Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birthday Drink - 3rd June if you're in Salou!!

The Drop-Dead Gorgeous Elaine is treating me to a return visit to Salou (well, we did come out there for hers in March) and the Moderator has indicated that many of the Salou uncovered team tend to loiter around the Connect Inn......SO, Elaine & I are hoping to take the opportunity to put some faces to names & avatars of some of the regulars on the forum, and any users who are on holiday in Salou at the time. Here goes........
6-7pm on Wednesday June 3rd, join Jacko and Mrs Jacko for a snifter (I'll stump for a couple of jugs of Sangria if its available) to celebrate my 52nd year of being a lost soul (that's definitely LOST soul). It'd be great to see regular contributors in there for an early one, so we can do the introductions malarky, and if you're on your hols out there and have benefitted from replies to your questions on the forum, then what better way to celebrate your new-found knowledge than by looking in and hopefully meeting up. As the Moderator always says......You Have Friends in Salou. Drop a reply on if you think you might be able to make it on the 3rd. Cheers,

Jacko & Elaine

Re: Birthday Drink - 3rd June if you're in Salou!!

Hi jacko me and my son will be in salou from 31st may til 7th june . Bless ya for the invite would love to say hi. staying in molinos park hotel those dates so maybe see ya around

Nice one, Hels.....look forward to linking up with you both. Have a great time, Jacko & Mrs Jacko

The day is getting closer, & I am getting older! Landing late on Tuesday (by the Grace of Ryanair)......kitbag has been packed for 3 weeks. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK THERE!!! See y'all. By the number of responses to my original message, can I safely expect tumbleweed blowing through Connect Inn early on Wednesday evening? Well,it looks like Mrs Jacko & Hels might be there! SALOU? SALUT!

Things are looking a little dodgy......Mrs Jacko has been in bed for 2 days with a rampant tooth. Today, it looks like she's been hit in the jaw with a baseball bat (er...NOT guilty, Your Honour). We're hoping for a change by Monday or we're down to 3 options.

1) Offending tooth comes out on Monday, Elaine suffers from then onwards, but improves greatly in the Salou sunshine.
2) Offending tooth stays where it is, 4 day break cancelled.
3) Jacko gets a pass to use the flight, hotel, hire car etc on his own

If there's a bookies in Salou, can I suggest that option 3 is the rank outsider?

Here's hoping we make it anyway. If not, please feel free to celebrate my birthday in my absence on Weds evening 6-7pm @ Connect Inn and enjoy putting faces to names of some of the forum users.

I will move heaven & earth to get Mrs Jacko out there, but time will tell. She's such a lovely lady though, SHE actually suggested option 3!!!!!!

Medical bulletins to follow daily!!

Salut? Salou!

Hope your lovely wife gets better soon and be able to come and see us. Only few more hours and you will be in sunny Salou

See you soon

Santy
Connect Inn

TODAY'S MEDICAL BULLETIN!!

Thank Gawd for the NHS Walk-In Service (do you have that sort of service in Spain??). Took a very swollen faced Mrs Jacko in yesterday and they immediately sorted her with some meaningful antibiotics and horse tranquillisers. Result? Swelling has gone right down, she's getting back to her gorgeous self again, therefore.......WE'RE ON FOR TRAVELLING TOMORROW!!!

See you weds in Connect Inn for a sneaky one, mind you....it looks like I might have to drink Mrs Jacko's alcohol rations (for medical reasons only!!).

didnt win the lotto so wont be seeing you in salou this time you will have a great time in connect inn such wonderful people.enjoy and mind the mrs jacko

I'm afraid I'll be working till 19:30 but if I can I'll go a little later.

Mrs Jacko is FIT to travel, waheyyy......see ya there, heading to BHX just now. RESULT!!

for santy at the connect inn: wish jacko a happy 52 nd birthday and have a great time!!