Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swine Flu

Hi

I am traveling to spain next week and was wondering if it is still safe to with the reported cases of swine flu?

Re: Swine Flu

omg ye oh i hope the flights dont get cancelled

High temperature,aching joints and limbs,headaches,feeling sick,got delusions you are a MP? Must be swine fever!

I think I would be more worried about travelling to Britain than going to Spain.. There is two cases confirmed and 7 suspected cases in Scotland.

It is a bit worrying as although not much in the UK now,these things can either disappear as fast as they came or get out of hand and anyone with holidays booked will now be slightly worried..whatever next

Im going to salou as well next week, i hope it is safe to travel and flights dont get cancelled.

I don't think they will cancel them yet,just lets pray this doesn't get out of hand imagine the loss of revenue if nothing else if people can't go abroad, be terrible for everyone..

i would not worry when bird flew and madcow came about the media blew it up as they do saying it would kill thousands.

i don't care if its swine flu, bird flu, blue tongue, madcow, asian flu, spanish flu or lord alone knows what else is out there, i'm coming to salou next friday or there will be hell to pay cos i'll be thinking its some kind of conspiracy to keep us all under lock and key, no chance here tho

Sharon i like your way of thinking lol