Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ryanair Flights

Hi there,

Just returned from 2 weeks in Salou (7th time back).

We are looking to go out again October half term or just before with Ryanair however, there are no flights coming back between 23rd to 30th to Liverpool!

Does anyone know if they stop operating from Reus then or could it be that the return flights are not out yet?

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks.

MPH

Re: Ryanair Flights

hi matt just checked ryanair from dublin and they have flights right in to november so they must be stopping from liverpool

hi flights go from liverpool to reus all year round,i tried to book last week for the 21st September but there were no flights,this week all the flights are back on, and i got 2 return flights for £40.00 so i would try again next week they will be on by then,make sure you look out 4 flights with a £5.00 or £10.00 fare because they will be tax and booking free.

Liverpool is larger and busier than a lot of the airports that Ryanair fly in and out of. Because of this, it is not possible for them to issue their Autumn/Winter timetable as soon as they can for other airports.

Thanks for your message's.

Can't wait to get back as i'm sure the weather at that time of year will be better than the drizzle we've got here!!

billy iv just booked for september21st flying from birmingham for 3 of us £20 each for return flights .

just booked for oct 7th from birmingham £40 each return but noticed they charge £20 now for useing your card ?? how long has this been going on dont think i got charged that much last time

I didnt get any charges for using my card i book just a couple of days before you maybe i was lucky

Visa Electron is the only card that Ryanair do not charge for.
Get one from the Post office if you intend to fly with Ryanair again