Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Few Questions???

Hi Everyone,

Im coming to Salou on the 4th June for 4 days and was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions i have?

1. Whats the cheapest way to buy 1 day Port Aventura tickets? Ive read somewhere that you can get 2 for 1 vouchers in McDonalds, is this true? Other than that are there any other ways of getting discounted tickets in Salou? Do the Hotels and Bars sell them?

2. What time is the themepark open until in early June?

3. Which waterpark is better Aquapolis or the one next to Port Aventura?

4. Lastly, and most importantly wheres the best pint to be had?

A lot of questions i know but any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Neil

Re: A Few Questions???

buy your tickets for portaventura before you go from theme park tickets direct 59 euro for a week its 44 euro for a one day pass if you pay at the park the seven day pass also intitles you to 50% of caribe water park. think the park open from ten till seven in june check out portaventura.co.uk

www.attractiontix.co.uk is best for tickets....see link on Salou Online website...As Ruth said....7 day pass is excellent value...Just back myself and it was great to head to the park in the afternoon time when the queue's were getting smaller as the closing time got nearer !

Danny Boys is good for a pint and all sports!!!!

Shankly's is really worth a visit if your a Liverpool fan! :)

dont agree that attraction tick is best as they only email you the voucher for ticket you then have to queue to collect your tickets and queues can be long theme park tickets send you the real tickets so you go straight to turnstile with your ticket mcuh better I used them last year no probs

i have used

themeparkticketsdirect

Both water parks are good but hiring the rings more expensive at aquapolis

we'll just use Caribe this year

Thanks for all your replies, all the info is very much appreciated.

After looking at the prices for Port Aventura is it really worth the £50 per person?

Im starting to think maybe we'll just go to the water park!

It is definately worth 50 per ticket.....the day will live long in the memory!!!!

Portaventura is my favourite place. It's definitely worth the money twice over and you can get the 7 or 14 day tickets which are very good value and then you can go in whenever you like.
We go in every day when we're in Salou (I know I'm strange but I LOVE it there)!
Couldn't imagine going to Salou and missing out PA

Hi portaventura is well worth 50 and you can get a seven day pass for 60 after all you are on holidays. You would spend that on one meal out and think of all the shows in portaventura that included in price

hi portaventura is worth every penny we've been the last five years and went for 14 days. caribe is the best. and try the rio grande for a pint.also fox and hounds and shennanigans,if you manage to find it( off the europa roundabout)have a great time