Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barcelona

hi was just wondering does anyone know any gd tours to go on i want to visit barcelona nou camp stadium and to see a bit a barcelona city

Re: barcelona

Hi Debs,
i would recommend the planna bus tour to the neu camp, you can get the tickets from the booth on the beachfront opposite macdonalds, i went last july with my wife and daughter, the tour guide was brilliant and spoke seven different languages.
you set off from salou and the bus takes you to the stadium where you have a 45 min tour which also includes a great football museum within the grounds , a photo with the european cup could be nice but will cost you about 25 euro,then the bus takes you to barcelona la ramblas where you have 3 hours to go where ever you want, you will be offered lunch at an extra charge but we found it is better to get something in a local restaurant.
i will say WATCH OUT for PICKPOCKETS as in any major city they operate all over the ciy but as la ramblas is a magnet for tourists they seem to concentrate around there, keep your eye on your wallets and handbags, the tour is a great day out and well worth the money and the bus will stop in la pineda, cap salou and salou beachfront to drop you off.
ENJOY!

hi keith thanks very much much for that info helps a lot we will prob just go for that tour then thanks again

Debz,

Back a week and posted this on another thread.

"Went to Barcelona for the Nou Camp tour then we had 2 and a half hour free time in the City Centre.Left at 11-00am back around 8-00pm.Well organised with tour guide on the coach who was very good.She even organised a 3 course lunch in Barcelona which was optional but was perfect as it saves you time looking for somewhere decent and eateries tend to be busy and notoriously slow where the organised lunch was ready on arrival and gave us more time to do what we wanted to do.. Excellent day out.Used the Plana bus tour company and booked it at our hotel reception but they have places dotted around Salou where you can book..29-50euros per adult and that includes the Nou Camp stadium tour and museum

One word of warning,watch what your drinking prior to going or when your in Barcelona,no toilets on the buses,no stops and its approx 1 and half hours there and back in the bus"

Unlike Keith we found the 3 course meal(optional)offered good value and a great time saver giving us more time to shop or do whatever in Barcelona

Each to their own

hi aw so i will b able to book it at my hotel sounds gd going tomoro cant wait