Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PortAventura Max tickets?

Hey guys

Im looking into buying 2 14 day adult passes for Port Aventura.
Im a bit nervous about buying them from the internet in case they are not 'real'?!
Ive looked at a few sites including AttractionTix.

Id prefer to have actual tickets through the post & not email confirmation.

Could anyone recommend a site they have got them from & for a good price.

Thanks!

Re: PortAventura Max tickets?

Hi Angela,
a lot of people seem to use attractiontix for their passes and i have not heard of anyone having any problems with them so i would think they are ok!
i may even use them myself on my next visit as you can save a lot of money

Hi,

i have bought my tickets from attraction tix. my friends travelled to Salou a few weeks ago and got their tickets from Attraction tix, you get an e-ticket and scan it on the way into portaventura on your first visit (this is a lot quicker than waiting in line to buy a ticket o the gate). you the get issued with a card (similer to a train ticket) that you keep and use for the rest of your hol.

This is what i've been told and i,m sure its true

Don't worry

Sarah

Hi, you take your e-ticket to customer services which is on the right hand side before you go through the turnstiles. They will then give you a portaventura ticket(pass) which is valid for how ever many days you paid for. Each time you visit from then on you just scan your ticket at the turnstiles. One thing I would reccommend is if you can, go & get your tickets on the day before you plan to first go as it can take a while at customer services, if this isnt possible/practical then get there as early as you can, as I've had to wait half an hour to get my tickets. It is worth it though!!!! Have a great time, I know you will.

i used Attraction tix last 2 years there fine

I got my tickets online from themeparkticketsdirect and they came in the post before i travelled.

Thanks guys!

Its good to have some re-assurance!

Just one more thing, do the tickets run for 14 consecutive days from when you pick them up or are they valid for 14 days in total (so you'd be able to sell them on when we came back if we hadnt used them every day)?

Thanks!

They run for consecutive days

Just echoing what others have said. I used attractiontix in 2007 for our max tickets and the Etickets worked great - no probs. They are valid for 14 consecutive days.

Have fun

Angela
Hey guys

Im looking into buying 2 14 day adult passes for Port Aventura.

Could anyone recommend a site they have got them from & for a good price.

Thanks!

Check ou Salou Online, follow the link.Go to Port Aventura Tickets