Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tribute to lenny

in the winter i suggested that we hold a tribute night for lenny to raise funds and buy a memorial to the wee man i have had a word with dai jenkins and we are going ahead date to be confirmed but around the end of june or 1st week april i also have a few artists willing to appear but if any one wants to offer their services give me a ring on 669622915 and also looking for raffle prizes from buisnesses
also last night it was suggested that we try to get the staircase leading to the rovers re named paseo de lenny any one know how to approach the council
Rick

Re: tribute to lenny

Hi Rick,thats a verry nice idea but wouldnt it be fine to do this in october when the locals can afford to take the time to attend, as there are many of us who would love to attend and contribute to this evening

Hi rick! Mad max is your man! Malcom Rob!

Yep i agree october is best maybe someone might come from lennys family. its a nice thought about paseo de lenny but no chance but lets put a memorial somewhere.

hi just heard about lenny who was a good friend of ours, we went to salou every summer with the grandkids for the last 7 years as they loved him and his pub, thats all they talked about, they will be sad to hear he has gone, let me know when the tribute night is going to be we would love to be there.

jacky

is that what people would rather do as its just as easy to organise for october as in summer