Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kids Eat Free Card?

Im looking for a bit of info on the kids eat free cards.

Ive heard on a forum (not sure which one!) that you can only use the card once in each restaurant but I cant see it say anything about this on the DoSomethingDifferent website.
Is this right or not?

Also, we are half board so really, we would only need to buy lunch. Does the card work for any meal or just main meals?

Thanks!

Re: Kids Eat Free Card?

the people who had the card for kids to eat free has gone bust so be very careful if you decide to get one i dont know how you can tell if it is going to be honoured by the eateries that they say will honour it if your only buying lunch you can feed the kids for anout 3.50euro if they are under 14

This is new to me, we have not heard anything. We know they are still being sold here in Salou as we get clients in on a dailly basis with the cards. Our offer is one adults main meal for one free child ( one card per child). If the rumour is true then that is such a shame as many parents have saved a few pounds with these cards.
Adding to my coment i have just spoke to a verry reliable source and she assures me the biusness is blooming. Cards are available with Budget Travel and thomas cook

i hope i am wrong fox maybe someone else can help out here.where do you get them in salou

I have used the 'contact us' on the KidsEatFreeCard.co.uk website to find out if this is the case or not.

I shall let you know the outcome.

The area rep is coming down to see me in a day or two. As im interested in selling the cards myself. If you have probs purchasing on-line then just pop buy and we will be able to help you as we also "Home" Budget Travel´s welcome meetings. So they to can provide you with card and details.

am so sorry for wrong info but when i asked about them i was told not to get them.might have been a diff company that went bust sorry again

How much r the cards we r coming Salou on Saturday for 2 weeks,, with 2 children and 2 1 yr olds so they might save us a bit on meals 4 them as we r self catering an b eating out alot xx

The kids cards are 15 euro to buy. They are availavle from Budget Reps and Thomas Cook Reps around the resort. They are also on sale at the hotel Marinada, c/Juniper Serra. The card can be used at any of the 45 listed restaurants throughout Salou Cambrills and La pineda. The card entitles the holder to , One free kids meal with every full paying adult. Card must be presented on arrival to the restaurant. Most restaurants have a set menu from which the free meal can be choosen from. It is not always a free meal from the standard menu, but certain dishes prepared especialy for the Kids card promocion. Cards can be used as many times as you desire and are valid for 90 days.
For addicional information or help with purchasing a card, please contact Annamaria on 629648667. Tell us where you are staying and we can then inform you of where your nearest KIDS EAT FREE CARD sales point is.
Hurry, dont delay, order your card prior to arrival to resort or contact us shortly after arrival to be able to make this huge saving on your kids holiday meals.

hi what ages do the kids need to be for use of card

The card is valid for chidren 11 years and under.
For each card produced at a restaurant, the waiter will need to see the Card, the child, and an adult.
So for a family of 3 or 4 or more children the maximun cards that you should buy is two. Each card shown at the restaurants has to be accompanied by an adult. Please keep this in mind, its not a question of how many kids you have , its a question of how many adults there are to accompany the kids ( Usually its mam and dad correct, so 2 ) Hope all is now a bit clearer.

i have two for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140328829594