Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
see you on friday salou

flying out a 05.40 friday morning for 2 weeks and can't wait.
7th time for us, 5th at the internationale 2.
the best thing i can say about salou,is that we have thought about trying somewhere else, but we never seem to find anywhere that matches up to it and we always decide to come back.

its our piece of paradise where we can relax and enjoy everything that salou has to offer, as well as cambrils,barcelona etc.

Re: see you on friday salou

I know just how you feel Andys, I am back next Monday for my 7th time also. 4 years at the Calypso and twice in another 2 hotels. My family love it and we are all looking forward to Monday. Have another great holiday.

you too brucky

Have a great time......I'm envious! Got to wait til September before we get back out there. However, I've done some music dvd's for Connect Inn, so if you want to raise a glass to Jacko in the meantime while you're out in Salou, pop in to Connect, get Santy to put volume 1 on (or volume 2 if it's arrived yet) and you'll see the gibbering idiot that I am!!!!! Cheers, and Salou needs great regulars like you guys, enjoy!

i urge everyone to visit the connect inn,, santy is a great guy with a great attitude.. buy a beer while u or your mrs check internet 4 free

we have booked these apartments, due out in a few weks can u tell me any info on these?

hi laura
we stayed in inter2 a couple of years ago and found them basic but clean the staff were great.we are going there in aug.they are close to everything but are on a hill.i found they are just far enough from the main street not to have noise but close enouth to walk.you will be close to murphys bar and connect inn both are good for food.the pool is a good size and enterainment every night for kids .
hope you have a ball

is the safes in the room and if so how big?????

any more info much appreciated