Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
service for lenny in falkirk

Just back from attending the service in falkirk for our lenny,it was nice that there was a good turnout of friends from salou there and with his family and friends from scotland and ireland the church was packed full and his brother gave a lovely and funny eulogy to him.
The family kindly invited us back to the hotel after and as you can guess the more drams we had the more stories about lenny were told about things he got up to over the years.
And these stories will still be gettig told in years to come it's for sure you'll never be forgotten lenny
sleep well pal

Re: service for lenny in falkirk

the service today was lovely.everyone who attended was full of dignity and pride that they had known lenny.our thoughts are with his terrific family who took the time to thank everyone who came,even though some of us hadn't met them before.a more genuine and kind family you could not meet.its easy to see why lenny was of good stock.
bye lenny

hiya / we were sorry we couldnt get to say goodbye ti lenny . my hospital appt was same day . ann. irish pat jim bloggs and my self are going to lennys grave a.s.a.p. he was a great mate too us all .reading all the messages makes you realise just what a great guy he was . r. i. p. lenny

where in falkirk was lenny's funeral as i go to dunfirmline alot and would like to take up some flower
my email address is jacquline.graham@ntlworld.com
many thanks jacky