Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
family holiday

Have looked for apartments in salou and they seem very expensive for july and august.Can you guide me to any sites thanks

Re: family holiday

Hi ustart,

If you want to -mail us rentalssalou@yahoo.co.uk we have apartments in and around Salou so we can send you details.

Of course in peak season the prices will be expensive. Salou is popular with visitors from all over Europe as well as being a favourite with the Spanish themselves. If you see a cheap price during this time of year I would be concered as to the standard of accommodation you will be receiving.

Anyway, here are a few sites for you to check out.

If you do book something then can I suggest you book using a credit rather than debit card. A lot of accommodation only companies have failed in the last few months and credit card will offer you much better protection against losing your money should the worst happen:-

www.travelrepublic.co.uk
www.alpharooms.com
www.asda-travel.co.uk
www.alditravel.co.uk
www.hotelopia.co.uk
www.thomson.co.uk

Jim

www.escapade.es
www.zeusapartamentos.es(salou based)
the sites will come up in spanish but can be changed to english

Also ...........

www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

www.ibersol.es

try www.booking.com.they are a reaaly good company an d you dont pat until you arrive.

I strongly recommend the Esmerala Apartments in Vilafortuny. Across the road from a great beach,British style entertainment every night and the cheapest beer in the area.Plenty of good cheap restaurants and a chippy close by and the Esmeralda has very cheap rates. They have an E mail address.