Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
family Pubs

We are flying out on the 18th with a boy aged 18 months,staying at the Salou princess, does anyone recommend any family run pubs for a beer.

cheers

Re: family Pubs

We landed in Linda's Bar (on the day they opened for the season) back in March, and we couldn't have been made more welcome. Not a too loud place, but great beer, great food & great company. They're on Plaza Europa. Can't wait to get out there again! Do any of the local ex-pats pop in there? If so, please pass on our regards to Linda & William.

Stephen, Mrs S & little S, hope you have a fantastic time in Salou. Pass on our regards if you hit Linda's for a beer or two!!

Keith & Elaine

I will try it out, thank you for the reply

Hi Stephen, the Moderator has put a link to the Salou Guide up near the top of the forum. I've just had a quick look at it and it's a corker, great info about the watering holes etc of Salou. We'll certainly be printing it off in advance of our second visit there later on this year (all together now....Happy Birthday Jacko!!). I still reckon I could find Linda's Bar in the fog, mind. Hope you & your family have a great time. Cheers

I just got back from Salou 2 days ago I was with a few friends and our kids, left the dads at home. I have been going to salou for years but this year I was a little dissapointed with having nowhere to go to keep the kids entertained aat night. I asked in a lot of the restaurants and bars as where we could go to keep the kids happy. No one could tell me. The hotel entertainment wasnt bad but we wanted to leave the hotel some nights as not into staying in same place every night. Someone recomended the titanic we got there a little late kids time is 8 to 9 kids had a bit of a dance then bingo started. Friends thought it would be a bit of a laugh doing the bingo so I kept the youngest happy following here around I was shocked I was told to keep the baby quiet, not from staff from holiday makers what is it with Brits and there bingo lets not get into that. May Lenny rest in peace he will certainly be missed no one can take his place but it has left a space in the market maybe some bar owners will have something to keep the kids happy. When kids are happy everybody is happy. It doesnt even look like champions will be opening this year. I have spent the last 12 years praising Salou to anyone that would listen always said it was a place for families but not anymore. I will be back but probably not with the kids. Which is such a pity.