Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do forum contributors meet in Salou (a bit like Alcoholics Anoymous, really)?

Is the Connect Inn the sort of gaff that Salou residing members of the forum hang out? Reason we ask is coz me and the 'Drop-Dead Gorgeous Elaine' are mysteriously drawn back to Salou less than 3 months after our last visit. Would love to put faces to names, such as Moderator, AV Kid, Sage and others. Have you adopted a particular bar that should really be the forum office? If so, we'll call in on the first week of June (yes....happy birthday Jacko) and swap yarns!! Let us knwo if there's a forum drop-in centre. Cheers....Jacko & Elaine

Re: Do forum contributors meet in Salou (a bit like Alcoholics Anoymous, really)?

Hi Jacko & Elaine you are more than welcome to Connect Inn, most of the Salou Uncovered team will be in and also we do get visits from other Salou Uncovered website and forum users. Looking forward to meeting you

Re: Do forum contributors meet in Salou (a bit like Alcoholics Anoymous, really)?

i think it would be realy cool if we could all meet up in connect inn on a prearranged date there would be an instant party and the craic would be something else.

Thanks Mod, we'll definitely pop in sometime between 2-5 June. The members on this site are an excellent bunch, with info made freely available to those of us not so au fait with Salou. Priceless! Is Connect Inn open all day now(we walked past it a couple of times in March & it was closed). Hope to link up with a few of you one early evening! Cheers, Jacko & Elaine

Is Connect Inn open all day now? If so, I'll maybe arrange a drop-in for members/users to join me for a birthday drink when I'm over. Cheers

Hi Jacko, yes Connect Inn is open all day till late. A birthday cake will be waiting for you

Thanks for the update Mod.....I'll put an informal invite message on here soon, inviting any 'native' forum contributors, and those contributors on holiday out there at the time to join me & Elaine for an early evening beer. Looking forward to linking up. Cheers!