Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE GREATES SHOW ON FUTBOL

I´m for Barcelona to win! How about you?

Photobucket

Re: THE GREATES SHOW ON FUTBOL

BARCA ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!! (LIVERPOOL FAN) :)

United should win,after all they beat Barca last year en route to their Final win. Barca have two main men banned, Iniesta doubtful and weaker back up players than United. Chelsea were cheated in the last match and should have won. United are far superior to Chelsea. QED! English Champs v Spanish Champs! United to win.

Top level football, for me, is a bit like Australia........I know it exists, but I don't think I'll ever get there to see it!

Jacko, Bristol City

cant wait to see messi and ronaldo on the same pitch hope both are on top form.will be a great game but i cant see past man.u. not with barca's defensive problems.i hope barca win as i fell in love with barcelona when i visited great place 2nd to salou of course.of course man.u. deserve to win as i believe only domestic champions should be in champions leauge

As much as i admire Manchester Utd i'm sure most fooball fans who have had the pleasure of watching Barcelona this season will wish La Blaugrana every success

No contest .... see previous post!

Say no more....
Barca 2 Man.. Utd 0

Eto 1
Messi 1

Futbol was definately the winner

I love the Sun newspaper's sports pages headline CATALAN verus MATALAN!!! Brilliant