Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just returned

hi

just returned from salou was stayng at the albatros apts.

the weather was gd bit cooler in the evening

went to the theme park twice even tho 2 of the 3 water rides were closed

any q glad to help

Re: just returned

Hi, Were are staying in the Albatros Apts in June. Are they any good? How far away are the pubs? How much is the room deposit?

Cheers

Paulio

Stayed at the albatross last september nice apartments not many bars close by about a ten minute walk to get to most bars.

paulio hope you got walking boots as the apartment are quite a walk from main strip and it is very hilly getting back to apartments you can get the tram outside the apartment for 3 euros p/p

Ten minutes is fine.. Hills, fine, I like to work up a thirst. But can anyone tell me how much the room deposit is? Thomsons site reckons about £80.. is this close, because their map location aint!

hi

its 5 mins from main strip and i wouldnt describe it as a hill we walked down and back every nite.

The deposit is £80 or 110 euros which u get back at the end of your stay and they check the room when u check out

the rooms were gd. we had a studio, which was 2 single beds a sofa with pull out bed tv and there is a partition door that seperates the sleeping areas (2 singles at one side - sofa and pull out at the other side)
then there was a shower/bath and sinkin another room and leaing thro to toilet room.
the kitchen was basic, u need a lighter to use the cookr - gas. Singing kettle hahaha

there was 2 balcony doors which again was big

all and all theses apartments are good u get what u ay for

the pool could have been slighty bigger. But the beach is minutes away which we went to everyday

the safety deosit boxes are situated at the reception, which were not that big. smallest i think we hav had

any other q please feel free

Cheers, we have a Studio and a two Bed apt between 8 of us so I imagine they would charge us 110 per room at least. Are there any bars en route to the strip?

yeah there is a few never went in to them