Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
House of Illusion

Can anyone give some information about the house of illusion, we are coming on holiday and our son loves magic and everything to do with it, drives us mad! Anyway we have been on there web site but is does not say a lot, can anyone give us some more information e,g cost, what the food is like, what the show is like etc. Thanks!

Re: House of Illusion

that place sounds great i will definitly try there. never heard of it b4 and this is me 3rd time back.

Passed it while out walking the other day....Think its up towards champions family bar...On a side street turning right up towards there....not sure how good it is though?

House of Illusion is really really good.Me and my friend went there 2 yrs ago and it good value for money aswell.You get free drinks whenever u need them.That's when we where there.Not sure if it's the same now.But b4 the show starts the magicians come around and do tricks with everyone,it's really good fun.Then the show is brilliant funny aswell.Def worth going to.Your son will love it and yourselves aswell.And after the show you get to meet the magicians awell.Anyway hope that was a bit of help.Enjoy Hopuse of Illusion.It reall god fun xxx

Its 2nd street on the right just up the hill from burger king. great shows !

any bocy know the price for adults and kids defo gonna visit this time

does anyone have prices, show times and what the food is?

Try there website...
www.houseofillusion.net/
I was on there and it gives you all the prices of the show and the times they are on. When your in the site click on box office. Now im not sure how up to date it is. but there is a contact email if you want to reserve your tickets.

hi we went there and it was chicken and chips in a basket and fruit and cream for dessert.good show, good laugh.good night out and the wine and beer was flowing.