Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medieval Knight Show.

It has its opening night at the George and Dragon tonight. The whole venture has been put together with a LOT of hard work by everybody, and involves some innovative effects and ideas. So refreshing to see somebody trying to be DIFFERENT, and working hard to be so. These kind of ventures really need the support of our visiting guests in Salou, and could be the start of some fresh, exciting and entertaining diversions over and above the 'usual' stuff. If you can, go along and witness the birth of a new idea. Your patronage will help it become even more successful!
So, if you are in the area, or even in another part of Town, make the effort..go and join in...you will enjoy it, I am sure!

Re: Medieval Knight Show.

Thanks for that comment on our Medievel Knights Dinner Show. We're really excited about it some, of our props have been delayed and one actually arrived broken (as usual, thanks to our reliable postal service?) so we've had to disappoint our guests and postpone it until next week so, all systems go for next week. You will be able to reserve your place from any of your holiday reps,directly at the George and Dragon or ring me on 626726081. See you soon.

yeah great idea
well done to all involved, and best of luck
johnny

Please could you tell me where abouts you are.

We just at the plaza europa beside the hotel H10 EUROPA PARK, BEHIND THE TURIST OFFICE.

Thank you

Hey we had a great night last wednesday and the Medieval Knights Dinner! the only thing wrong with it was Toooooo much food! well worth the money!!

How much does this night cost and do we need to pre book?