Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salou Uncovered Guide?

I was a bit disappointed to find that I printed a guide in colour in preparation for our forthcoming trip. Only to find that it purely promotes the Gold card which we wont need!

If I wanted a gold card guide I would have asked for one, but to promote this as a Salou guide is misleading

Re: Salou Uncovered Guide?

Hi Bean,
I’m sorry to hear that you are disappointed, I would advise that before printing anything (especially in colour) to view this first, you can see this when you download the pdf file of Salou Uncovered Guide, and view this completely before printing. This would of probably avoided your disappointment.
Salou Uncovered does not obligate anyone to print the Salou Uncovered Guide, this is a free option.
The Salou Uncovered guide is free for all those to view and offers the option to print as all the other information on Salou Uncovered.
With regards to the point that you state that the Salou Uncovered Guide purely promotes the Salou Gold Card, this is not the case as it has in total 35 pages with information and only 15 of these are related to the Salou Gold Card, which also promotes business, venues, shops, activities, restaurants, night life… that Salou offers for all those coming on holiday to Salou to view.

Have a good holiday

Re: Salou Uncovered Guide?

i agree with bean, i too was un-impressed by the content,why take up so much space promoting the gold card, is this supposed to promote salou or the gold card, salou has many things to offer, culture, scenery , attractions, traditions etc.
salou is a beautiful place with friendly people, should you not be promoting this rather than a discount card.
maybe the editor should re-think salou or gold card?