Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
H.Top Molinos Park

Hi

Im coming to Salou on 8th May with my husband we are staying at the Molinos Park.

Can you tell me is it easy to get around and see salou from this hotel?

Does the bus from the airport drop off near this hotel or is a taxi a better option?

Thanks.

Re: H.Top Molinos Park

Hi Rach. The airport bus will drop you at the the foot of the road up to the hotel, its about 40 metres from the door.

The hotel is well placed on the bus route North to La Pineda, Tarragona and Reus and South into Salou and Cambrils.

La Pineda is a nice, downhill walk taking about 15-20 minutes. Cap Salou is right on your doorstep and Salou is about a 20 minute walk away along the beach path.

Buses are cheap, about 1.35 euro into Salou and much the same into La Pineda.

Re: H.Top Molinos Park

Hey Rach,
Did you enjoy your stay at molinos park? We stayed there 2years ago and tbh, it was one of the worst hotels i've ever stayed in, so was just wondering if there had been any improvements really? Sewerage smell at reception hitting you like a tidal wave and awful food being the most problematic. A lot can happen in a couple of years, hence my asking. It was in a good location and great for buses. I love Salou. Hope you had a great time regardless Cheers