Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help

can you tell me any of the names of beachfront hotels in salou please ? I stayed at PORT AVENTURA last time i visited but would like somewhere literally on the beach. i would be grateful for any suggestions. many thanks sue

Re: help

Hi Sue,
the blau mar hotel is right on the beach front and is excellent for families and reasonably priced, if you want to go to a hotel where there are no young children i can recommend the magnolia hotel which is just down a side street from the main salou beach, it is more expensive but excellent value for money

The most popular beachfront Hotel in the area has to be the Donaire in La Pineda. It is literally on the beach! Walk out the Hotel, and the sea is less than 30 metres away. It has been very well spoken of by visitors who have posted their opinions on this Forum.Despite being a way from Salou Town Centre, with today-s public transport system, you aren-t that far away any more.

Salou park is the best overlooks the small beach in salou nothing noisy nearby but 2mins to bars reataurants chemists supermarket papershop etc

thank you all so much for the info am going to check these out right now take care and have a lovely summer all cheers luv sue xx