Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Connect Inn.....great welcome!

Well, me & Mrs Jacko have just got back from another 4 day break to Salou.....and I'd like to thank Santy & Carmen at the Connect Inn for their lovely welcome. The birthday cake was a great surprise, and the exploding balloons were a bonus (except for those with weak hearts!!). SAGE, sorry we missed you, but you'll probably see my mug on a video out there in a couple of weeks!

Anyway, just want to encourage Salou visitors & forum users to nip in, say hello AND TRY THE BAILEY'S WAFFLE!! I can just about climb stairs again now 2 days after downing mine.

Thanks again, from Jacko & Mrs Jacko (alright then, it's Keith & Elaine)!!

Re: Connect Inn.....great welcome!

isnt connect the best place so peacful great food and chat and drinks are good 2.we have booked to go in aug i cant wait as its hammering down here.tc both of you and might see you in salou some day

Mullary, good shout! Salou in August, have a great time. Keep an eye out @ Connect for the music dvd I'm cobbling together at the minute for Santy & Carmen etc.....I'll give you a wave on there! Best wishes from Jacko, "Spain's ONLY video DJ"

lol your nuts i will give a wave and lookforward to hearing you cd are you going to sell them from connect inn?

Nah, it's just a collection of music video tracks, joking adverts and a few links promoting the bar. Santy & Carmen saw one I'd done for Linda's Bar in Salou & thought a similar one might go down well at their place. Just a hobby so far, but thanks for the reminder.....I'll stick my email address on it in case anyone wants to commission one! Cheers