Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You Salou

All of us had a wicked time in Salou thanks to info and people I have spoken to via this board. Albatros Apts were great, although I wouldnt recommend walking back from the beach with no shoes on. Them tiles get a bit hot.

So thank you.. Salou Golf, 007s, Bus Stop, Christies, O'Connors, Tahiti, Snoepys, Kiss, Albatros Apts, Big Als Bistro, Panoramico and the black market pizza shop which closed at 3am but still served food all night via two indian fellas sat on the wall next to a vending machine.

And finally a big thank you to San Miguel & Mahou.. 1.50e a pint/bottle ensured I had money left at the end.

Re: Thank You Salou

Sound perfect going to albatros to. what are the best watering holes which won't be a big crawl back to home

Where is it?Go to Salou every year and after rooollling out of Kiss can never find any grub.

Look for the usual fast food outlets like Icky's, Hippoburger and Mumbai which will seem shut due to 3am council laws. To get around this law you will see one or two staff hanging around the 'closed' door next to what looks like a food vending machine. These are allowed after 3am!
Tell them what you want (kebab is the usual suspect but burgers, chips & currys sometimes available) and by 'magic' it will appear in the vending machine moments later. Pay them the going rate and off you go

Depends what sort of thing you are after. We were a group of 8 lads and just looking for busy bars. Christies, O'Connors and Charlie Chaplins are 3 pubs together which you can call into on your way down to 007s, Bus Stop and Danny Boys. We found that most places do not get going until around 1030pm so we used to get some food around 8pm, head back to room to chill for a couple of hours then head out.. We ended up in Snoepys and Kiss each night which seemed to be open all night. There is no strip but there is plenty to keep you entertained. As for the late night food... I thought it was just a surreal San Miguel Dream but my story has been verified. LOL