Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
to all on salou uncovered
to all on salou uncovered, have a merry christmas and a happy new year, FELIZ NAVIDAD.
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2009 2:33pm
by Moderator
d
Damian
searching for my biological father
Hello to everyone in the Salou community, this is a rather starnge post but i do hope that someone can point me in the right direction? i recently lost my mother in an accident and have been trying to track a man down who i believe to be my father. He would have wor...
Views: 776   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 12:04pm
by james
j
Jim K
Need opinions of timeshares
Thinking about trading our timeshare for 2 or 3 weeks in June at either the Gruphotel Club Riviera or the Gruphotel Club Jardines Paraisol. We have 6 and 8 year old boys. Is either clearly better? Which is more family oriented? Which neighborhood is better? Thanks
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 8:01am
by Jim K
Finding Santa
Anyone know where in the area ,apart from Port Av,there is a Santa? It doesn't necessarily have to be the real one! Also,where can I buy proper unfrozen sprouts! Ta!
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 4:53pm
by Pam
Ryanair Card Charges
Ryanair changes card charging policy Ryanair charges for payment with most types of cards Ryanair is swapping the only type of card that can be used to avoid a charge when booking a flight with the airline. Users of the Mastercard Prepaid card will not be...
Views: 534   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 7:14pm
by The AV Kid
d
dean
LOOKING FOR APPARTMENT
hi im looking for an appartment one bed in cap salou for year round rent from march the 22nd if ya can help please get back to me on deanmcginley@hotmail.com thankyou
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 5:02pm
by dean
FC BARCELONA 6 CUPS
To-day FC Barcelona has become the best club in the world. No other football club in the world has 6 cups in one season. WELL DONE BARCA!
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 11:16pm
by Moderator
j
Jacko
Seasonal Funny
A bloke goes to the doctors....."Doctor,doctor, every time I go Christmas shopping I keep stealing valuable goods from the shops." The doctor writes him out a prescription and says "Take 3 of these a day, and if they don't work bring me a 42 inch flat screen tv next...
Views: 433   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 7:56am
by The AV Kid
banking e-mail is phishing
banking e-mail is phishing beware anybody receiving an e-mail from HSBC headed FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THIS E-MAIL it is phishing, i have been told by my bank that they do not send out these e-mails and because i opened this and lo...
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 12:07am
by angie
l
Lost
Small but important point re threads and pinning them.
Many of the regulars to the forum will take for granted that they have read the pinned messages and there for not read them so if a message is pinned as soon as it is put on the chance is a lot of regulars will not notice it till later on. As always, just trying...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 3:03pm
by Lost
l
Liz
Opening Times
Could anyone please tell me the opening times of the British shop in Salou or even The Grapes as I believe they also sell some British produce? Thanks
Views: 423   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 3:29pm
by Liz
j
Jim
Flyglobespan go bust!
Flyglobespan go bust! I know they didn't fly to Reus but I believe they did fly to Barcelona from some airports in Scotland. The airline was placed in administration today and all flights are cancelled. See www.flyglobespan.com for further info on what opti...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 10:30pm
by Jim
DOUBLE SCOTCH
DOUBLE SCOTCH has now move from Calle Frey Juniper Serra, near the Oasis park hotel. We are now in Calle Scala Dei,just off Calle Barcelona ,in the old town. We will be open all winter including Christmas ans new year,plus a Hogmanay party to see the new year in....
Views: 672   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 7:08pm
by THE CODFATHER
c
Connor
Guitar for sale
Hello, i am selling a brand new acoustic guitar in perfect condition never been used. Selling for 60 euros or nearest offer! 977384826
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2009 7:14pm
by Jim
British grandmother wins Spain's version of Britain's Got Talent
A 75-year-old British grandmother has won Spain's version of Britain's Got Talent - with a breathtaking display of acrobatic salsa. Paddy Jones beat 14 other acts by throwing herself around with 35-year-old dance partner Nicko Espinosa. The retired shop owner,...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 12:31am
by keith w
o
oldie
van from england
anyone coming back from england to spain in a van ,with room for a table and six chairs ?
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2009 10:43pm
by oldie
n
Nick
Funny!
A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, 'Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?' The rabbi responded, 'Yes, that is still one of our laws The prie...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 7:21pm
by Nick
n
Nick
Sensational sex video of Tiger Woods and his Mistress leaked on the internet!!Wow! Didn't take long,
Leaked Tiger Woods Mistress Sex Tape - Watch more Funny Videos better watch it quick ..might be deleted by morning
Views: 607   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 5:12am
by The AV Kid
GRUMPY OLD MEN AND WOMEN
Hi, Winter is nearly here and if you feel like a grumpy old men or women, you can use this thread to moan as much as you like. PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN AND NO SLANDERING OR ABUSE. Have fun.
Views: 872   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 10:53pm
by Angie. Fox & Hou...
n
Nick
For all you would-be golfers....
Top 10 Tiger Woods jokes on the web 1: Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife 2: What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards 3: Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident as...
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 6:20pm
by Nick
o
oldie
Deliveries from england.
im looking for someone that does a delivery service from england( lincolnshire) to spain, ive got a table and six chairs that needs bringing over. anyone know of anyone please let me know. thank you for your time.
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 1:15pm
by oldie
What a lovely day in Salou.
It is so nice to see people walking by the sea side. Check it out on the webcams. Go to the Webcams
Views: 473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 2:02pm
by Catherine
j
Jim
Reputation Ranking - European Beach Destinations
I have just been looking at this new document on travel website Trivago. Looks like Spain get a bit of a battering with Salou coming in at 44 out of 50. Least it beat Benidorm & Lloret de Mar Cut & Paste the following link:- http://imgpe.trivago.com/contentim...
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 7:23pm
by Jim
I´m back
Hi, I´m back from my holidays. The weekly weather report will be updated again every Saturday.
Views: 549   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 10:35pm
by Moderator
k
kerry
spanish clases
hI dean i have emailed you but dont know if u have received it.
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 8:10pm
by kerry
Fabulous results again!
The Freesia Group's 8th Annual Christmas Fair held at Chaplins/Christies, Salou, on Saturday 28th November, was another huge success!! This year it was bigger than ever as the Salou Ayuntamiento allowed us to close off the street to put up stalls. We were so lucky...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 6:01pm
by Moderator
l
LOCAL
The Thistle and Rose
Have the couple from this great locals bar retired because I saw a For Rent sign up the other day
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 10:29pm
by LOCAL
m
Mark.
Leonard Hugh McCauley
Its a year ago tomorrow that wee Lenny passed away, gone but never forgotten,R.I.P.,Mark, judite and lara.
Views: 619   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 12:16pm
by Paulvick
budget travel
what does this mean for salou .
Views: 529   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 11:09pm
by Ex Budget Travel...
l
leanne
scooter for sale.
hiya all, am selling a scooter. little honda birdie 50 cc, not many km´s on the clock (2000ish), though it is from yr 2001. needs a new oil and petrol line. going for 300euros ono.
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 1:04pm
by leanne
k
krim
Looking for Catering equipment
Does anybody have any cateng equipment for sale. I am looking for everything, from fridges, freezers, display fridges,work-tops, shelving, tables chairs, cutlery, crockery and anything else.. Please leave a contact nmber.
Views: 439   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 2, 2009 3:43pm
by local
k
krim
Restaurant suppliers
Who would be he best suppliers for soft drinks (coke, fanta and assorted) for a cafe and also for spirits and wine. If anyone can help me please d, with any contact names, company names, phone numbers or websites. Much appreciated.
Views: 422   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 11:27pm
by Amadeus
k
krim
Builders
Hi, are there any qualified builders in the area? I am looking to have some work done in the Tarragona area in Feb 2010. If so, please leave a contact number.
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 10:11pm
by The AV Kid
p
Pam
8th Annual Christmas Fair in Salou
On Saturday 28th November 2009, at 11 am, the Freesia Group will hold its 8th Annual Christmas Fair in Salou. It will be at Charlie Chaplin’s/Christie’s pub next door, (Calle Falset, in front of Hotels Santa Monica and Las Vegas). Easy directions to C...
Views: 473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 11:47am
by Lost
Staff ..
Hi, My names Jackie Mitchell, originally from Liverpool but have been living abroad for nearly 9 years now. I have been based in many different locations : - The first (were i started off) was in Greece, as my parents had a holiday home there, so it was convinien...
Views: 3302   Replies: 46
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 10:45pm
by dean
s
steve
confetti
Does anyone know the dates for the confetti fiesta this year yet?, is it the last sat in jan again or back to first in feb.? Cos i need to book flights to get me daughter over for it. ta
Views: 1282   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 10:45pm
by Moderator
Financial Saving Tips
» Make sure you have three account in your life this could in your bank or in your mind. One account for daily expenditure, 2nd one for future and 3rd one for emergencies. » Do not buy things that you cannot afford. » Start a long term savings plan w...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 12:39pm
by Davis Carlos
a
a c
the harp bar and restaurant
Just back Amador and Pedra. Andrew hands out card which gives 10% off your food bill, made all the family welcome.. good food and happy hour from 10pm to 11.30pm to stop the second drink going warm they give you one and when that is finished, the other is brought to...
Views: 2039   Replies: 44
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 8:40pm
by LOCAL
n
Nick
I just thought I would share something kinda heart-wrenching, yet soul-warming too
I am proud that Ellie and I were able to help in our own little way. We hear so much bad 'News' nowadays...it is all the Media are interested in....and so although this is very sad news too, it goes to show that there ARE still people who care, and are prepared to g...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 1:43pm
by Nick
SALOU SUITE APARTMENTS OPEN ALL YEAR
THE SALOU SUITE APARTMENTS ARE TO BE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND AND ARE ON SALE FROM 20€ PER NIGHT. FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE CONTACT salousuite@ibersol.es OR PHONE 00 34 977 38 33 10.
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 9:48am
by SALOU SUITES - I...
p
paul
catalonia gardens please share experiences thanks!
please let me know anything and everything about these apartments i.e. safety, etc
Views: 832   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 5:58pm
by BEN
CAKE SLICER
LETS BOOGIE OO LA LA ONLY THE TOUGH SURVIVE
Views: 450   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 5:34pm
by The AV Kid
salou suites
Does anyone know if the salou suites is all inclusive next year? I was there this year and had a great time but heard it was changing next year to all inclusive... Help?
Views: 478   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 4:40pm
by BEN
laugh
For all you travellers or would be travellers..... After a British Airways flight reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced: ' Ladies and gentlemen , this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293 , non-stop from London Heathrow to Toronto . T...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 8:35pm
by keith w
k
keith
translation help
i have had an instant message from a friend in salou but i can not speak the language and the message came from a friend who speaks limited english, using an internet translator i have deciphered most of the message but there is one word which i can not translate whi...
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 10:23am
by keith w
j
jo
were is open
thinking of coming over next week , dont want any were too mad, in our 40s , were is open for good food, and a late drink thnks
Views: 558   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 10:43pm
by I am not a numbe...
p
Pam
Wanted!!!!
Do you have any second-hand books, CDs or DVDs, in good condition? We also need second hand toys. Have you anything for the White Elephant? Can you donate anything for the Tombola or for raffle prizes? Also, have you any new or nearly new women's clothes (say,...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 6:24pm
by Pam
sattelite dish needed
hello, I need a sky satellite dish, and maybe a box, but I already have a box. don't know if I can use the box I have. Also someone to put it up for me. Does anyone know someone who does this for a good price? thankyou, any help appreciatied, Natalia This is for Sa...
Views: 435   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 2:15pm
by natalia
House Swap (25mins from) Alicante for Tarragona (wanted)
Beautiful Contry House Valued at 205,000 Near Alicante Near Benidorm but far away enough from the hustle and bustle. Will Considered any house in the Tarragona Area. Surface 121 m², 7000 m² site surface, 4 bedrooms (4 double), 1 bathroom, lighting,...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 12:09pm
by Secret Squirrel
Joke
A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand. He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new mon...
Views: 418   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 11:08pm
by Neptune
p
Pam
Planning
The next Christmas Fair Planning Meeting will be on Wednesday 18th November at 11 am at the George & Dragon. We'll be visiting the venue of the Fair itself also. Everyone welcome. Hope to see you there.
Views: 479   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 4:03pm
by The key holder
christmas
Sorry i,m not Ma Humbug only the christmas decoration is bit on the early side is it not? I beleive as many others do,its not christmas till the coca-cola adverts are on the telly!!
Views: 543   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 12:19am
by sarah
n
Nick
Ha!!
One day a little girl came home from school, and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do." The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 12:35pm
by Nick
n
Nick
Old, but working and very clean washing machine available
Still works fine, but we have upgraded this winter. Free to a good home! Buyer collects, or can deliver for a fee.
Views: 565   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 10:10pm
by Nick
Hotel Videos
Check your video hotel in Salou before booking your holidays. Go to Hotel Videos
Views: 768   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 1:26pm
by Moderator
2 bed apt to rent Cap Salou with Sky TV !
First floor apartment to rent in Cap Salou, 2 double bedrooms, fully furnished and has Sky Tv already installed. Small but complete kitchen and bathroom with shower. Private parking and communal swimming pool. CYE block just up from Cap Salou bar area. Nice sea views...
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 3:48pm
by dean
d
dean
moving
hey me and my husband and two small dogs are movin to salou in march/april does anyone know were i could get email addresses for land lords for year round flats? and does anyone know off jobs? thanks my email is deanmcginley@hotmail.com thank you
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 3:45pm
by dean
l
local
REGISTERING MY MOBILE
Cheers for reply Tommy, I've actually had a message from Vodafone since I placed the message on forum & it says my phone will be deactivated if I don't give my details before the 9th Nov. So any of you peeps out there that haven't had their phone registered you o...
Views: 451   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 12:31am
by Lost
c
caz
mitzy
hes ad a massive heart attack and is aving a bypass tomorrow at barca hospital get well soon paul miss ya xxxxxxxxxx
Views: 736   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 4:26pm
by Ann
another season almost over
hi friends i will play my last show of the season tomorrow night at the esmeralda apartments, vilafortuny. everyone is welcome,we are having a fancy dress evening, with bingo, and the buddy holly show. followed by a swift pack up of the van, before driving to bilb...
Views: 669   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 4:23pm
by Murray
n
Nick
Is Rob Elvis....
really Peter Andre, or just his brother? Rumour has it that the Ladies bikes on next year's downhill bike excursions will have an added attraction...Rob is reported to be removing all their saddles, and the route takes in a few cobblestone tracks Hahahaha!! Go...
Views: 620   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 4:20pm
by Amy
n
Nick
If you can read ALL this, without crying, laughing or...
There is little or no hope for you! I was crying by the end... New Mexico Chili Cook off. This is an actual account as relayed to paramedics at a chili cook-off in New Mexico. Note: Please take time to read this slowly.. If you pay attention to the firs...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 4:14pm
by Zorro
r
Rach
Looking For An Apartment
Hello,I'm Rachel Me and my boyfriend are planning on moving back to Salou after me having 6 weeks in the Uk. Im woundering if anyone has any apartments going at the moment. If anyone knows of anywhere please can you get back to me asap. My email address is madumr...
Views: 420   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 6:09pm
by I am not a numbe...
Golf in Salou and the Costa Dorada
Videos added of some of the Golf courses in Salou and the Costa Dorada. Go to Golf Costa Dorada
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 2:06pm
by Steven
FUNNY VIDEO
What a story! Enjoyed More Outdoor >>
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 2:03pm
by Michel
a
amanda
apartment asap
hi can anyone help i need an apartment to rent asap in the salou area, any were around will do, my email is grimes99@hotmail.com, as im in uk at the moment it will be grate if anyone has anything they can email me phone number's, thanks
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 12:52pm
by dods366
Apartment to Rent or Buy
I have a lovely 3 bedroom atico apartment in Cap Salou for rent or to buy. If interested send me an email (cazzablanc@hotmail.com) or Tel: 00447805822009. Caz
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 12:09pm
by Caryl (Irish Car...
f
Fred
Guinness tavern pub restaurant
Just to let you know the guinness tavern is open fri and sat nights all winter from 7 pm its opposite the hotel caspel hosted by owner chris with his wife raquel in the kitchen producing some lovely home cooking. I can personally reccomend her homemade apple crumble...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 9:14pm
by Fred
d
deejay
club dj looking for work
hi iam a 28 yr old club dj from newcastle looking for work summer 2010 iam not a party dj i must add that speaks to revlers on a mic i simply mix music like a night club dj alough i wud be willing to use a mic the genres i play are bounce/scouse house/spanish bounce....
Views: 426   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 6:43pm
by Tommy
Few months old but still good
Something to make November a happy one. 100 Single Ladies stop traffic with Beyonce's famous Paco-Paco-Paco dance in Piccadilly Circus, to celebrate the announcement by Trident of its free Beyonce gig in November. Paco-Paco-Paco all around the world.
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 8:56am
by tommy
l
local
registering my mobile URGENT!!!!!!!
Hi, I have been told that anyone who has a sim card that was bought before June 2007 & is not registered, must be registered before November 9th 2009 or it will be deactivated & will have to change mobile number. Has anyone else heard of this???
Views: 376   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 8:49am
by tommy
Anti Flu Injection
Anybody knows anything about Anti-flu Program in Spain.
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 7:37pm
by flujab
j
JONNY
SALOU SUITE APARTMENTS
Hi Eveyone!!! Can anyone advise me on the Salou Suite apartments as I have seen then on the budget website reasonably priced for 2010 but have never seen them before on my visits to salou???? Thanx
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 8:13pm
by mullary
THAT´S FUNNY
can the cats talk?
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 4:10pm
by Moderator
November is here!
A bright start of November in salou. The sky is clear and the temperatures are mild. Welcome to Salou, the place to be!
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2009 12:58pm
by Moderator
get to know what "La castañada" means
A typical catalan festivity. Whatch the video to learn.
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 12:21pm
by Moderator
A great way to keep you fit
Look at this video, what a great idea!
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 7:47pm
by Moderator
b
billy
ryanair drop salou
from 24 october at least 4 airports will stop flying to salou for the winter.ryanair in there wisdom have decided to transfer 29 planes to to service the canary islands because they are getting 100% tax free airport charges.typical ryanair drop loyal passengers who r...
Views: 1401   Replies: 21
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 7:16pm
by rik
Camping La Siesta
Thinking of booking for next year 2010.Whats it like Any info greatly appreciated.Thinking of 1 of the lodges. Thanks alan
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 6:52pm
by tonka
Skybox
Anyone has a Skybox for sale? Malcolm 678690154
Views: 711   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 10:36pm
by Ian
s
Santy
BARCELONA FC "5 CUPS"
Just in case someone has not been able to see the presentation of the 5 cups. Great moments.
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 9:10pm
by Moderator
winter opening??
hi folks , myself and 10 of my friends are coming over next week. does anyone know if danny boys or the grapevine is still open? or will they be open? many thanks
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 3:12am
by manc boy
a
Anna
Santy?
Hi Santy sent you couple emails did you get them?? Anna xx
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 8:58pm
by Moderator
t
tom
Salou to barcelona on bus
I need to get some family to barca airport from salou on 28 december are there any buses from salou ,thanks.
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 12:03pm
by Andy
1200 Soldiers
Hats off to Rangers for looking after our soldiers last night ... nice touch. Although after watching the game all 1200 soldiers said they wish they were still in Afghanistan..... Long Live Salou Uncovered.
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 12:46am
by HB Fash
l
local
Cost of contracts
Can anyone tell me roughly how much per month my employer would pay for my national Insurance contract Ta very much
Views: 564   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 25, 2009 9:34am
by In the Know
l
Laura
007 staff
hey everyone just wanted to say 007 is the best bar in Salou just back and had an amazing holiday!! thinking of going back again soon! just wondered if anyone knows the guy called '50 cent' that works there and if he has a girlfriend as we all tought he was stunning!...
Views: 1550   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 25, 2009 2:55am
by Missy
wot bars open through winter? help please.
me and a few friends will be coming over on a fortnightly basis throughout the winter months... just wondered wot bars would be open where we could get a good meal and a drink and watch a bit of football?? very grateful for any advise. there would be around a dozen...
Views: 672   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 11:23pm
by Number 6
Good quality 2nd hand and antiques for sale.
Good quality 2nd hand and antiques for sale added to Products of Spain website. Click on the link. Go to the quality sale
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 9:04pm
by Moderator
Apartment
Wanted to rent, Nice 3 bedroomed apartment in Salou preferably unfurnished with parking for all year round
Views: 514   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 9:39pm
by windsor castle
Chippies
Any one know Chippies opening hours,a realistic one,not like last year when they were supposed to be open but weren't. Are they still open now? I am not a fish n' chip freak but it is nice to give the wife a break from cooking occasionally!
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 9:08pm
by local.
Sad news in Salou.
Two young people drown in Salou. Click on the link, to follow the BBC news Go to BBC news
Views: 820   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 7:05pm
by local.
A note from SUDOKO online
Note from the provider of STRICTLY SUDOKO Free Sudoku online Goodbye, and thank you. Strictly Sudoku is no more. I no longer have the time to maintain this site, so rather than let it deteriorate I'm removing it now. Thank you for all the kind messages of appr...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 1:46pm
by Moderator
La Pineda webcam
Where has the La Pineda webcam gone? We are coming to Donaire Beach next week, and loved looking at the cam......
Views: 548   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 12:51pm
by Moderator
Mugging Outside Camping La Union
I took my 81 year old mother for a short break in Salou and after a night out were crossing the zebra crossing outside Camping La Union when a Young Moroccan appeared and began hastling us - we hugged each other to guard our gabs but he grabbed my mums gold chain and...
Views: 710   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 5:24pm
by a neighbour
Another blow for the business in Catalonia.
Catalonia bans' happy hours' and '2 x1 'in bars and nightclubs. Establishments not applying the 2x1 ban will face fines of more than 6,000 euros. It also provides for minor offenses (up to 3,000 euro fine), severe (up to 60,000 euros) and very severe (up to 600,0...
Views: 723   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 6:04pm
by that place near ...
Apartamento
El apartamento deseado en Salou para alquilar todo año alrededor, 3 dormitorios preferiblemente desamueblado con aparcamiento
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 4:23pm
by Salou Resident
Bar furniture.
I am interested,in buying bar furniture ie tables and chairs. If anybody has any for sale please reply to this post with details of how to contact you. thanks.
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 10:53am
by chris guinness
going back to salou
i was angry to read the bad press about salou , my family and me have been going to salou for 30 years now , and what a change i see , the beaches and promenades are awsome,thebars are friendly . and the food is like any where you get what you pay for.
Views: 665   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 6:11pm
by tom
p
Pam
Next Xmas Fair Planning Meeting
The next Freesia Group Xmas Fair Planning Meeting will be on Thursday 22nd October at 11 am at the George & Dragon (just off Plaza de Europa, road behind the Tourist Office). Everyone welcome - we need lots and lots of help to set it up and on the day itself(Saturda...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 5:38pm
by Pam
Interesting article.
Another reason to come to Salou. Read the article
Views: 535   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 12:09am
by Pundit
where has chill out gone????
hi wondered if anyone could help me. i went to salou earlier this year had a great time. when i returned this last week the chill out bar had dissapeared. can anyone explain this???
Views: 617   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 7:19pm
by Jacko
All my single ladies....WARNING!!
Just a little note to say to ladies sunbathing alone in the Cambrils Vilafortuny area BE CAREFUL. I was robbed yesterday at 4pm in the afternoon. As I sat reading a Morrocon man came and stole my bag. There was no one around to help me. Choose your sunbathing...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 10:03am
by Sage
Moving to Salou
Hi to everyone in salou. My wife and i are planning to move out to salou from the uk in may with our 2 year old son. what i want to ask the people who use this forum is do you think it is a safe option to move out there with the current recession crippling the uk and...
Views: 3291   Replies: 64
Last Post: Oct 14, 2009 1:27am
by Sage
j
Jim
Summer 2010 - Jet2.com starts scheduled flights to Reus from Manchester
For those living in the Northwest, from Summer 2010 you have a new choice of airline to fly to Salou with. Jet2.com is launching scheduled services to Reus from Manchester. Spread the word, lets make it a success!!!! Unfortunately I live 160 miles from Manch...
Views: 542   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 4:28pm
by Jim
Ryanair on the news
Source: Irish Independent Monday, 12 October 2009 Michael O'Leary has branded a BBC documentary on Ryanair to be aired tonight as "a hatchet job" and "rubbish-filled". The airline's chief executive has refused to appear on BBC TV's 'Panorama' after a furious bust...
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:58pm
by Moderator
SALOU GOLD CARD
The Salou Gold Card is available during the out of season period in more than 50 participant business. From restaurants to discotheques, souvenirs, leisure and many more. Click on the link. Go to the Salou Uncovered Gold Card
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:37pm
by Moderator
b
billy
panorama
for all the people who use ryanair there is a program on panorama 8.30 bbc all about ryanair maybe there might be a question about why they strand ex pats in salou, and off peak visitors but i doubt it.
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2009 9:05pm
by billy
Updated Salou Uncovered Guide
Check out the updated Salou Uncovered Guide. Lots of extra information for you to download and print. Hope the information will help you choose your holiday to be in Salou, Cambrils or La Pineda. Come to Salou, “the place to be” Click on the li...
Views: 537   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2009 1:06pm
by Moderator
bedroom
hi,can anyone help me, im looking for a bedroom to rent around salou, any where will do, as soon as. thanks.
Views: 473   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2009 2:56pm
by micheal
b
billy
connect
hi is the connect inn still open,i am over on the 21st,and would like to pop in and say hello. thanks
Views: 705   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 8, 2009 1:23pm
by steve
Coming to Salou again....want the truth so some1 be blunt....
hey hey people... coming to Salou again tomorrow for a week was there in April & May and loved it..!!.. want the truth so some1 be blunt.... whats the weather like..??.. the crowd..?? is it busy at all...?? any and all info would be great love t...
Views: 665   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 9:30pm
by mullary
s
Sage
Funny!
A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, Waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed. '...
Views: 1380   Replies: 32
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 9:22pm
by mullary
j
Jme
The Harp Bar and Restaurant
Hello anyone heading to Salou, just want to recommend The Harp restaurant as a fantastic place to eat and drink, Amador and Petra made me and my friends feel most welcome and joined in the fun and drinking, good times will definately be back someday xxxx
Views: 670   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 2:00pm
by JIM
j
jamie
job
how can me and my girlfriend go about working in spain in 2010 please and info e-mail me at jamiemk2@hotmail.co.uk thank you
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 1:15am
by The AV Kid
l
Lester
Hotel Calypso
Hi folks, I haven't been to Salou since 2006 and i was wondering if anyone could give me a little information on the Hotel Calypso. I stayed there in 2006 but i've noticed that they now offer all inclusive deals which is quite appealing. Does anyone know if it...
Views: 454   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 4:52pm
by Lester
salou next year yes or no
hi i was planning to book next years hols in salou or la pineda but reading a few reviews this year has me thinking twice. has salou gone downhill or not. i have been before and like the area but has it become tacky as some would suggest.
Views: 1107   Replies: 19
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 4:28pm
by colyboy
Kids car seat laws in Spain
Hi All, we will be coming to Salou in Dec, driving down from Barcelona. My son is 139cm (10 years old) - do we need a booster seat for him or is he OK in the back of the car with just a normal seat belt? Also, does anyone know any restaurants that will be serving...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2009 3:56pm
by The AV Kid
Hotel occupancy in Costa Daurada during September
ACN-02/10/2009 17:00 from (Diari de Tarragona) Hotel occupancy in Costa Daurada reaches 78% in September According to the latest data from the Tourism Studies Foundation in Costa Dorada, the hotel occupancy on the Costa Dorada in September reached 78%, three po...
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2009 11:18am
by NINO
m
marie
THE HARP AND IT´S FREE TRIPS
Hello, my name is marie and I work for PAL Promotions -well established spanish company with 7000 employees and 22 delegations all over the costal Spain, Cyprus, Madeira, Portugal just to mention a few...cooperating with Thomas Cook, First Choice, Thompsons, Siesta,...
Views: 952   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 10:20pm
by JIM
p
Polli
Just back today and wont be back for a long time!
We were in Salou 2 years ago and had a great time. Just back this afternoon and what a week. In my opinion Salou is turning into Blackpool - Tacky! Just how many stalls does salou need that sell the same stuff and fake football tops? Men at every corner trying to...
Views: 833   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 1, 2009 9:07pm
by andy s
j
joan
Paul aka Mitzi
has anyone heard any news about Paul?
Views: 490   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2009 8:41pm
by Sage
t
TJ
Whats Open
I have heard that a few places have closed already, can you please tell me which ones and which are due to close shortly? Im over on 15th Oct for 2 weeks. TJ
Views: 453   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 8:49pm
by mullary
Connect webcam
Why does the image never change on the Connect Inn webcam???
Views: 404   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 2:37pm
by Moderator
b
billy
ryanair
just thought i would pass on some flight news.ryanair have got some good deals from liverpool,a lot of dates in october £10,and £15 return to salou.grab your self some sun for for next to nothing
Views: 506   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2009 11:37pm
by AJ
t
tony
car child seat legalities
whats the law in spain on kids in car seats is it like in the uk or is there no law can anyone enlighten me please as im in salou in 3 weeks time and im hiring a car so need to know if i need to order booster seats etc my kids are 5,7,8 yrs old
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 1:37pm
by tony
room or flat to rent for 1 month
hi people of salou, i am looking for a room or flat to rent for 1 month from the 1st of october till the end of october, for 2 people and we dont mind sharing a room. Please get in touch as soon as possible
Views: 601   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 12:28pm
by Maverick
Tarragona festivities
Hi everyone, Just come back from Tarragona to see the last day of the festivities. To-night was de "Corre Focs" something like "Running fire" I´m getting ready the video. It will be a long and noisy one. We did enjoyed, and it was fantastic. Hope to get it...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 2:27pm
by Moderator
l
lisa
primark
hi guys, anyone know what the new primark is like in barcelona, an dose anyone know if they do homewhere? thanks everyone!
Views: 920   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2009 7:22pm
by local
v
val
weatherspoons?
hi anyone tell me where weatherspoons is in salou?
Views: 1027   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 10:24pm
by V
Do we need a change in Salou?
(extract from Diari de Tarragona) The waters in FUPS (Ferran Units per Salou) seem to fall somewhat scrambled. Ferran has reappeared in public life making accusations against the current mayor, Pere Granados, and he basically decided not to answer on two grounds:...
Views: 700   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 20, 2009 10:38am
by local
t
tony
bus from salou to reus airport
where do i get the bus to reus airport from in salou im stopping at the dorada palace hotel also do you know what time i need to be getting the bus at to collect the car from the airport at 11.30am if i remember correctly its around 10-15 minutes by coach to the...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2009 9:44pm
by tony
Illegal charges
Seen today on the news: it is illegal (and always has been!!) for any airline to charge passengers for their baggage allowance and use of their credit card. If they do so you are advised to put in a complaint with the Consumer protection agency.
Views: 621   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2009 9:43pm
by kay
Record for Reus Airport
Reus Airport's fastest growing in Spain with number of passengers. Reus Airport has recorded for the month of July 267,694 passengers, 32.5% more than last year. Elena Sunday - (Diari de Tarragona) 11/08/2009 Reus Airport has recorded for the month of July,...
Views: 854   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 16, 2009 7:50pm
by SHOOTER
Early April
I know i've aked this before but will it be worth going to Salou early April, the 7th to be precise, i know some bars will be shut but will there still be a good few open and what about the shops? Thanks in advance.
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 4:55pm
by Marty66
Bad weather
as predicted on the weather reports,it is raining today in Salou, the temperature has drop to around 15º and it will continue to rain for at least two days. Never mind, the sun will soon come out again
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 1:14pm
by Moderator
p
paulos
Street Performers!!
Can anyone tell me what the score is with performing in the streets around alou?
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 1:11am
by Moderator
s
stephy
salou in october
Hey!x. Has anyone been to salou in october that could let me know what its like at that time of year? I have been goin every summer for the last 5 or 6 years. Normally stay at the calypso however this year stayed at the golden port... If it is still decent at...
Views: 1017   Replies: 11
Last Post: Sep 13, 2009 10:02am
by Rep
j
JIM
BAD NEWS ABOUT SKY
Have heard from a very reliable source that Irish and British theme bars have been raided by Canal Plus people in Barcelona and all SKY boxes have been confiscated.Does anyone else know about this
Views: 824   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 6:38pm
by The AV Kid
t
tony
car hire in salou
can anyone recommend a good reliable car hire company in salou that hires out a 6 seater car/mpv i need one for 7 days in october 19/10/09 to 26/10/09 i dont want the hassle of picking up and dropping off at the airport as im not having the hire car for my full holid...
Views: 565   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 3:34pm
by tony
porta at halloween
hi all been checking out the new link on this page for porta.it says to visit in oct and nov and the will be open untill dawn.can anyone please tell me if its all of oct or just halloween. thanks
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 2:39pm
by mullary
b
Bryan
Magic Tricks!
Any of you locals who are in to magic or fancy getting in to it or even if you are looking for something to do in the winter months I have lots of different magic tricks and props for sale for the beginner right up to the pro! I also have modelling balloons! please l...
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2009 4:51pm
by Bryan
Man City V Arsenal on Tv
Hello Does anyone know if any bar is showing Man city v Arsenal Game on saturday we are staying in Cap Salou but dont mind going into Salou or la pineda Thanks
Views: 435   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 4:28pm
by Owls Forever
s
Sage
There is SO much more to Catalunya than sea, sand and sun!!
Just about 20 kilometres outside of Salou, lies a ridge of rocky crags, towering over the flat 'plain' which holds Salou, Cambrils, Reus and many other small and not so small towns and villages in its bosom (am I allowed to say that? ) Although there are many intere...
Views: 602   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 1:08pm
by Andy
Old photos of Salou/La Pineda
Hi, could anyone direct me to some web sites which contain old pictures of Salou? Thanks
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 7:44am
by SunnyScunny
s
san
festa major (Cos Blanc)
Could someone tell me the date cos blanc is on this year.
Views: 458   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 1:44am
by guest
Internet cafes
Hi We are staying in the festival village from 18th september onwards - are there any internet cafes around and about ??
Views: 420   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 10:09pm
by mullary
b
bean
Bean is back!!!
Well after all the worry I returned from Salou this week happy and relieved. Salou itself lacks some character but it provides all you need for a fab holiday. The beach is beautifully well kept with tons of facilities. Kids play areas are scattered all along the sea...
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 9:58pm
by keith w
b
billy
ryanair
is it me or can anyone tell me how is ryanair saving us money.?Ryanair increases check-in bag allowance from 1 to 2 bags from 1 October 2009 All bag charges to rise as fares fall 20% Ryanair, the World’s favourite airline, today (4th Sept) announc...
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 2:23pm
by Jim
happy hours ,where and what time please?
intend to have a weeks blow out on the beer ,where are the best offers ,2 for 1 ,happy hours please ,staying in the salauris palace so want easy crawling distance back ,thanks
Views: 1237   Replies: 31
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 12:16pm
by billy
jobs 2010 :)
is there any jobs in salou for 2010??? we have a place over in salou and i have my spainish NI number i am a fully qualified hairdresser, i also do face painting and........ i do lots of bar work in a busy pub in england do you think there will be any luck??? :)
Views: 554   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 4:51pm
by Chris
PORT AVENTURA TICKETS PROMOTION
Hurry up before the great offer on Port Aventura Tickes ends! Go to Port Aventura Offers!
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 4:08pm
by Moderator
santy
hi hun can you tell me please what happened to salou chat now i cant get in to it.thanks
Views: 456   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 11:13pm
by Moderator
Laws regarding entertainment in bars!
Hi we are toying with idea of opening a themed bar(as you do!) in salou maybe in a year or two! Can anyone out there give a little info regarding does and don't for entertainment i.e. music. cabaret, bingo etc that sort of thing?! What sort of venue. you hear of pla...
Views: 835   Replies: 14
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 9:41pm
by fox & hounds
ATM's
Just wondering if the atm's accept visa electron cards. Thanks
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 9:24pm
by siwmiw
s
Shona
Exchange rate
Please could someone tell me what the exchange rate is in Salou at the moment.
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 7:03pm
by Shona
where is good!!
hi all me & my friend r flyin out next sat for a long weekend & was wonderin where r the best places to go in Salou? were 2 typical 20 somethings & were really jst lookin for any decent bars where we can sip some cocktails, sangria & rose :) music wise we lu...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2009 10:04am
by gem & claire
Hotels near P.A
Hi What hotels are near Port Aventura and can be booked direct.Ant websites would be appreciated.Trying to get away for july 2010. Thanks Alan
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 3:41pm
by Helen
b
Bryan
Mick formaly of Gold Coast
Hi Trying to get in contact with Mick from what used to be Gold Coast, if anyone has an e-mail or number that would be great!
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 11:03am
by Bryan
Trading conditions in Salou
I have been reading a number of websites covering Salou and have noticed a thread of concern coming from the business owners/managers. I recently spent 3 weeks in Salou and was surprised just how busy the streets and some of the bars were! But despite the number of t...
Views: 944   Replies: 20
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 10:30pm
by Jim
lenny
pictues of lennys plaque and stone now on my face book
Views: 584   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 9:38pm
by sue foster
Villa Romana Hotel
Does anyone know if this hotel has a website? Thanks
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 9:16pm
by Areid07
johnny scott entertainer
hi everybody due to computer problems, i havent been able to visit or post on the site for some time now (still having problems with messenger, flash player etc), but i'm back online. i'll be back in salou from the beginning of may i have most of my nights filled...
Views: 1400   Replies: 19
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 6:36pm
by johnny scott
Buses to Salou
Can anyone tell me about how much a bus will cost from Barcelona Airport to Salou? Thanks
Views: 765   Replies: 16
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 12:09pm
by Marty66
r
Rob.
Salou to Girona.
Hello, just wondering if anyone knew the best way of getting from Salou to Gerona. I'm guessing the train would be best, where can I find times and prices. Thanks in advance.
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 10:52am
by Rob.
lenny
HI,ann and i have just got home from scotland , we called to visit lennys family, they took us to see is new stone / the family wanted me to tell you all who sent money the plaque is now there , and believe me its so nice , to lenny from your many friends in salou ....
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2009 9:17pm
by sue foster
d
Dee 68
Hotel Calypso
check out the Hotel Calypso Page on facebook feel free to join..... http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=salou&init=quick#/group.php?gid=104798184513
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2009 2:18am
by Dee 68
Pet Shops
Any pet shops in Salou?
Views: 737   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 28, 2009 10:03pm
by Jayne
s
Sage
The best internet list ever!!!! Cheer up!!
Random Thoughts of the Day: 1. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me. 2. Nothing sucks m...
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2009 2:04pm
by Sage
any hypnotist shows?
hi ,is there any shows and where and what night ,used to go the rovers a few years ago and enjoyed the show there ,thanks.
Views: 539   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 26, 2009 9:09pm
by paularmo
a
amanda
??
hi guys, can anyone tell me how much would it cost for a deposit on an apartment and how much it would be every month, in salou for winter time. thanks
Views: 528   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2009 3:02pm
by amanda
b
Bob
Ryanair Flights in October!!!!!???????
Hi Guys, I have just tried to book some flights from liverpool to reus in October and nothing is coming up! does anyone have any ideas??
Views: 834   Replies: 18
Last Post: Aug 25, 2009 10:55am
by michael ullmann
Salou In Early April
Thinking about coming back in early April,how busy will it be and the weather? and can anyone recommend cheapish apartments or hotel? Thanks.
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 7:35pm
by The AV Kid
Portaventura
Hi everyone, looking to buy tickets for three adults to Portaventura. We are staying for five nights and all the special deals seem to be for free children places (stepson is 14) and we are only looking to go to the park for 2 days. The only thing I can find is wit...
Views: 481   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2009 11:57pm
by AJ
p
peter
Just got back
We have just got back after spending a week in the san diego worst hotel we have stayed in in salou and we have stayed in a lot. Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of british people in salou this year?
Views: 751   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 11:17am
by Peter
SPAM AND EXTERNAL ATTACK
Salou Uncovered web server has been lock up due to a external spam attack. We are working with our server provider to sort out the problem.
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 12:16pm
by Moderator
priorat apartments
Hi anyone stayed at the priorat we are looking for 2 bedroom apartment for june 2010 and these are avalable anyone no where abouts they are ? thanks
Views: 537   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 11:15pm
by Eileen and Ray
w
WAYNE
SEASON
HI COULD ANY BODY TELL ME WHAT THE SEASON IS LIKE AT THE BEGINING OF OCTOBER IS IT BUSY STILL OR IS IT CALMING DOWN TOWARDS THE END OF SEASON .
Views: 546   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 10:01pm
by Finn McCool
b
barry
spurs v hull
am in salou at moment ,any idea what bars will be showing the match please
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 7:28pm
by The AV Kid
hole in the wall ,where is it please?
im staying in the salauris palace ,heard good things bout the pub ,and beer seems reasonably priced.where is it please ,is it near the salauris palace ,thanks
Views: 551   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 6:50pm
by paularmo
Cap Salou & Salou.
Just got back from a beautiful week in Cap Salou. Stayed at the Ontario Apps - wonderful! Not much to do in Cap Salou, few wee restaurants which have lovely food and like 2 good bars (Mickey's and Crow's nest [after 12]). But anyway, SALOU however. Only went on m...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 5:18pm
by kiRsty.
Shopping at Reus
The price difference with the coast takes tourists to buy in Reus. In addition, consumers also say they are close to the capital of the Baix Camp because in summer the population cannot find certain products, that there is little variety. BEGOÑA RUIZ - 18/...
Views: 642   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 9:19am
by Moderator
sanguli caravan park
Hi guys As anyone stayed at sanguli caravan park?, i am going with thomsons in september and was wondering if anyone knew if the thomson caravans have t.v's and safety security boxes. many thanks
Views: 564   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 7:30pm
by Derrick
t
Tony
San Diego Hotel "All Inclusive"???????
I heard a rumour that the San Diego is goin "all inclusive". Anyone know if there is any truth in this?????
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 10:22pm
by The AV Kid
a
Anney
Differences Between Debt Consolidation and Debt Settlement
Debt settlement is the process through which the creditor and debtor come to a single point to take new loan terms that are more affortable to the borrower and good for both parties because the debtor pays less, and the creditor avoids forcing him into bankruptcy....
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 10:07pm
by Anney
Crows Nest - Elvis
Hi All, Due back to Salou ( Cap ) next Wednesday 19th for a week, this time we have our 9 Month old with us, just wondering if Elvis is still doing his gig's at the crows nest in Cap Salou, one of me kids loves elvis and is bringing his suit with him!
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 9:57am
by Sittingducks
b
billy
strike warning
there is an on going dispute with service air who do the baggage handling at liverpool airport and there company,they are going to sack 53 employees and then readvertise only 27 jobs for them to apply for,which has left them with no option but to call for industrial...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 10:40pm
by keith w
The pop of "Save the Beach"
The pop of "Save the Beach'bursts Salou Beach. Pau Dones Pignoise were the highlight of the night music and sand. Mónica Pérez - 15/08/2009 (Diari de Tarragona) One hour before the event, the visitors salouenses had already moved the towel to the s...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2009 12:59pm
by Moderator
Another Gold Card question...
Hello, I have emailed direct at vip@salou.co.uk but got a email back saying it would be answered in a few days I purchased a gold card thru paypal on the 4th August and wondered how long it takes to be delivered as we are due to fly out on Thursday night and...
Views: 511   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 11:53pm
by yummy_mummy_uk
i
Ian
festivals/events
hiyah all, going to salou monday and was wondering if there sre any festivals / events taking place in or around salou next week Thanks
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 11:34pm
by Ian
Hole in the Wall Pub
Dennis, you are a legend !!!! If you want a family pub with a quiz thats not too challenging with prizes, good value drinks including some great cocktails, plus constant banter between Dennis and his Scotch wife, then look no further. Its not on the main strip,...
Views: 635   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 10:23pm
by Bob
g
gracie
formula 1 live
hi everyone, going be in salou last wk in aug. Where would be the best place to go to watch the grand prix live. Were staying in the hotel vil.la romana.
Views: 555   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 4:43pm
by gracie
Fiestas of Salou
Queen returns to the stage tonight (El Faro de Salou) The group 'God Save the Queen', is the most spectacular tribute to Queen of South America If you think you've already seen it all, enjoy the best of Queen from Queen. An unforgettable experience with the mu...
Views: 566   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 3:15pm
by Moderator
t
Tony
Discounted tickets for Port Aventura
Are there any current offers on or schemes run by the bars for discounted tickets. In recent years the Hole in the Wall and the happy Drinker amojgst others were offering half price vouchers.
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 10:15am
by Tony
Influenza A (Swine Flu)
The tourism sector his outraged with the Dutch tabloid press. De Telegraaf quoted a study by the Dutch ministry of health, that half of the young Dutch with influenza A, were infected in Salou or Lloret de Mar MARIA Pedrola - (Diari de Tarragona) Sensational...
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 1:51am
by Moderator
child friendly bars
HI all, Myself, hubby and 2 kids (7 and 3)are heading out to Salou in September. Can anyone recommend some bars with entertainment that would allow the kids in,((bands and karaoke etc). Thanks J.
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 8:49pm
by jackie
s
stephy
Where's the playa park hotel?
Hiya!x. Could anyone tell me where the Playa Park Hotel is close to? I go to salou every year and can't think where about it is. I normally stay at the calypso hotel. thanx :)
Views: 478   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 2:33pm
by mullary
p
Phil
ryanair info
Hi all, 2 weeks to go till my second visit to Salou, and I can't wait. I just printed my on-line check in for outbound flight but seems I can't print the return until 15 days before the return flight...is this right? what if someone is taking a 3 week holiday, do...
Views: 1250   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 1:00am
by the AV Kid
l
Lost
When Cheap Car Hire Becomes Expensive!
Type "review car hire scratch year eg 2008" and you will see endless complaints of people who say Car hire firms were just looking for more cash. Be careful this is on the increase... I took this older review from another site.. I hired a car from WC - Salou, Whe...
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 8:56am
by kay
s
stephy
Where's open in october?
is there anyone that works over in salou who knows roughly what time places will be closing this season. Have asked a few people but they have said there not sure because it has been so dif this year. Thinking about booking a holiday over for the second time this y...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 1:11am
by stephy
c
claire
Golf Courses in and around Salou
Hi there, was just wanting some info/advice on Golf Courses in and around Salou. My hubby is a keen golfer and we are hoping to try and get another week out there in September, he was wanting to know if anyone has any opinions on which are the best courses in the...
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 2:26pm
by Moderator
Laundrette
hello we are over for our 2 weeks hols next friday (14th). We are going to need to do 1 laundrette wash when we are there so could anyone advise where there is one in salou (we are staying above the tabac shop on the sea front nr the Fountain). Also i know you...
Views: 453   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 1:57pm
by Root
level crossings in Salou by E-LEANDRE IBAR. CHESTNUT (Diari de Tarragona)
Many pedestrians ignore the signals at level crossings in Salou Although lowering the barriers and the red lights are turn, dozens of people still crossing the railway level crossing in Salou, some even without looking. E-LEANDRE IBAR. CHESTNUT (Diari de Tarra...
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 2:03am
by Moderator
j
jo
apartments that are not too far to walk
stayed in salou several times but 5 years ago now, last time we stayed was in the salou suites (say no more) could any one sujest some were not too far from there that is nice to stay for a family of three thanks
Views: 433   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 7:51pm
by The AV Kid
I need a favour from one of my 'Friends in Salou'
I was wondering if someone could take a photograph of a particular location in Cap Salou for me? Standing in the middle of Cap Salou (Centre) you've got Big Bens to your left. the turnign down towards the hotel cap salou on your right. There is a set of signs i...
Views: 540   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 11:17pm
by Moderator Salou ...
a
Ann
hotel for a day
This may seem an odd question. We will arrive in salou at about 8.30 in the morning when we come in october but cannot get into our apartment until 5pm. Do you know if there is any hotels that let you have a room and check in at 830 in the morning, but pay the full d...
Views: 550   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 10:54pm
by Ann
Calling Nick/Elvis, Jackie from the Smugglers and 'Poodle' Pete
Nick my old mate, Would be great to hear what you are up to this summer, I'm coming over in september, would love to come and have a few drinks/see your show. Jackie just a warning that I'm coming, I know where to find you..... Pete, you mental bugger. If yo...
Views: 574   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 10:35pm
by Terry (Crows Nes...
Taxi "Pirates"
The Government will intensify the control on the taxis' pirates' The Department of Territorial Policy and ensures that the number of inspections, while taxi drivers are demanding more regulation on the industry to end the 'loophole' Leandre Ibar (Diari de Tarr...
Views: 670   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 10:29pm
by billy
how far from villamarina club to pubs & clubs
Hi all My & my friend have just booked up for a girlie week in the sun from 5th sept. we are staying at the villamarina club hotel & from what i can gather it sounds as if it is pretty far away from any pubs or clubs. is this true? Is it walkable in high heels lol...
Views: 557   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 9:03pm
by pink girl
templo del fuego!!
Does anyone know if the attraction "templo del fuego" is opened this year as it was closed for most of the season last year. Such a shame as it is one of the best attractions at port aventura. p.s see you in 6 weeks salou....cant wait!!
Views: 620   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 1:45pm
by Gordon
Where is Mr Tinker?
Hi Read on here that the kids Entertainer Tommy Tinker was working in Salou again this year, we saw him about 2 years ago at the George and Dragon, very funny and entertaining guy, Just wondered if anyone knew where he was working as we are over soon and would like t...
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 5:31pm
by Helpful local an...
car hire
car hire in salou there is 6 of us any idea of prices
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 8:30am
by pugsley
c
claire
just got back
As the title says, just got back from our 2 weeks in Salou and as ever it was fantastic!! Firstly, I'd just like to say we were slightly confused about people saying how expensive it has become - we've been going to Salou every year for about 6 years now and to be...
Views: 619   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 1:03pm
by claire
b
bean
Abductions???
I have heard a rumour that there have been a number of attempted child abductions in Salou over the past few weeks. Can anyone shed any light on this please??? Obviously it is causing me concern as we come over in 2 wks
Views: 1087   Replies: 15
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 12:14am
by Chips
Firework display
Can anyone tell me when the fireworks display on the beach is please Thankyou
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 7:11pm
by mullary
Salou Gold Card
Hello I was wondering what sort of discount you get with the Salou gold card? We are 2 families - a large party - so a discount on food, drink and entrance charges would be handy on hols! Cheers
Views: 757   Replies: 19
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 5:44pm
by Yummy_Mummy_UK
SPECIAL OFFER FOR JULY
JULY SPECIAL OFFER-AT THE MEDITERRANEAN SUITES!!! BETWEEN 12/07/09-31/07/09, ONLY 75€ PER NIGHT FOR STAYS OF 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. APARTMENTS SLEEP UP TO 4 PEOPLE (IN A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT)PLEASE CONTACT LUCY FOR MORE DETAILS- direccion.mediterraneansuites@iber...
Views: 635   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 10:09am
by Michael and Brid...
Realistically how much for a meal?.......
I know this is a bit of a "how long is a piece of rope" question BUT..... We are a party of 5 adults and 5 children and wondered how much would it be for a meal out with couple soft drinks each (no starters and prob not desert) for this size party based on your av...
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 9:20pm
by Yummy_Mummy_UK
Match of the Year
I am informed that Barca are playing the mighty Manchester City (who? for our Catalan readers)on August 18th at the Camp Nou,in a friendly. I am organizing transport for those interested.I have a motor bike with a pillion but also have a sidecar if there is more inte...
Views: 565   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 6:33pm
by I am not a numbe...
s
stephy
Bob Marley
Hey! im coming to salou on the 14th with my parents and friend... been in salou 7 times i think now, normally stay at the calypso hotel and usually see Bob Marley, or so we call him. Most people normally know who he is or have seen him about.... i just wondered...
Views: 571   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 6:24pm
by stephy
a
ac
apatment
hi arriving in salou next week does anyone know what the california apartments are like have stayed at the hotel and enjoyed ac
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 5:43pm
by ac
d
dc
good food
For Good food and drink why not try Dutch Corner on Calle Murillo just across from burger king,,they do english,scottish and irish breakfast and a range of very good international dishes and very friendly staff to serve you there
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 1:09pm
by dc
Hi
I have been reading forum posts over recent weeks and now want to get involved. I have noticed that there is some animosity towards certain posts/questions. Is there a restriction on the type of questions I can ask or are some issues off limits? I do not want to up...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 2:31am
by Hago!
Parking at Reus Airport
Parking at Reus Airport it is now a paying one (From Diari de Tarragona). The price of leaving the car in the parking lot is significantly lower than the cost that is at the Barcelona airport. The Reus Airport has a total of 983 seats divided into two modules 437...
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 12:28am
by Moderator
z
Zebble
Nightlife
Me and my friend (Age 17) are travelling to Salou fairly soon for a week long stay in the ontario apartements in cap salou. I was just wondering what activities are most reccomend for two lads our age during the day (Apart from the obvious ones like Porta Ventura...
Views: 574   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 10:50pm
by djgrotty
z
Zebble
Pacha - 9th August - DJ Tiesto
Just seen that Tiesto is playing in pacha during the week that we're going to be there but you need tickets for the event. Do you think that these will be sold out fast? I dnt want to order them to here in case they get here after i leave (Newcastle)
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 4:14pm
by Worker in salou
j
jan
help
hi i visit salou often as i have a touring caravan in storage there i am looking to buy a second hand portable tv with built in dvd player when i arrive again on 8th sept can anyone help. thanks
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 3:55am
by Sage
gay bars,clubs.
just wondering if any gay bars,clubs around salou area.Myself and partner,Frankie, arrive 17th july and want to [party harty]
Views: 656   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 12:35am
by steosbaby
b
bean
Bus to Reus please???
We need to get to Reus airport to collect a hire car from Portaventura hotel. I have priced a taxi at 34euros but would really like to get a bus. I am struggling with the Planas bus website and I think there is a stop outside our hotel but I am not sure. Please can a...
Views: 524   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 7:58pm
by the AV Kid
b
bean
Gold River?
I have been considering trying to upgrade to the Gold River and there is no availability throughout Aug and Sept on their own website. Does anyone know why this is? I cannot believe that its full, especially in September
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 3:03pm
by bean
b
Brucky
Doc the Bookie
Just returned yesterday after 2 weeks holiday. If you like a bet, look no further than "Doc the bookie". You will find Doc in the Double Scotch from Mon to Thur and Frid to Sun in Murphys. The nicest bookmaker you will ever meet and a great bloke.
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 1:10pm
by Brucky
beach webcam
can somebody give the webcam a nudge it's stuck on the view of the marina AGAIN,
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 12:42am
by keith w
p
Phil
Plana T10
Can anyone please explain how this works,cost etc family of 4 and we'll go to Portaventura 3 times Cambrils and La Pinenda cheers
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 10:38pm
by Phil
b
B
Jobs in salou?
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs available? Thanks
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 8:14pm
by B
hollywoods
hi all im tryint to get a bit of information as i have not been to salou in about 6 years and im tryint to find out if hollywoods bar is still going? got to know the owners when i was there last and have lost contact with them!
Views: 523   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 11:38am
by worker
a
Anon
Heimlich-Maneuver - Make sure you know this simple technique
Today I had to use this technique for the second time in my life both times it was on my children. I believe it saved their lives. I feel very lucky. I can't remeber who taught me but I thank them and God they did. I hope you never have to use it. I am not a...
Views: 534   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 4:41am
by S n S
a visit to Tarragonna
Just back from Salou last week ,our third time this year, and had a few coudy days .We had done the Barcelona day trip,Port Adventura,Aquopolis ect. and were looking for a day filler so we decide to try Tarragona as it is only fifteen mins away on the bus and train.T...
Views: 567   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 9:35pm
by simpsons
hello Salou
Hello all, came to Salou for the first time last year after going to Estartit for 10yrs and we absolutely loved it. We are coming back again on 6th sept and cant wait!! Desperate to pack my bags already. I just wish i could find the courage to fly as i drag my who...
Views: 606   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 9:23pm
by simpsons
a
Angela
Bus Plana Excursions
I was wondering if anyone can help. Im looking into the excursion to barcelona zoo or aquarium & I was wondering what age a 'child' is classed at? The excursion states it includes entrance fees but children are free under 3 to the zoo & free for under 4 to the aq...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 6:47pm
by Angela
l
LAURA
TRAVEL INSURANCE
DUE TO FLY OUT IN A FEW EEKS ANYONE RECOMMEND GOOD/RELIABLE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN
Views: 549   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 5:43pm
by The AV Kid
a
andys
just got back home after 2 weeks in salou
what a fantastic 2 weeks it has been as well, gorgeous weather topping 40 yesterday i was told, it was bloody hot,and at 9pm last night it was 30. met some great people and did some wonderful things as well as plenty of relaxing. only downside was a 3 hour dela...
Views: 614   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 4:38pm
by Chris
Golden Donaire
Anyone stayed at Golden Donaire in La Pineda,ive walked past there many times..it looks real nice.Any info will be helpful. Thanks
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 2:08pm
by Catherine
Villa/apartment rental for August 2010 to sleep min 8
Hello We are already looking to book next years holiday 2010 and looking to stay in Salou and need a apartment/villa that sleeps at least 8 but would prefer 10 if possible. Would be nice to have a pool (private or shared) and prefer a washing machine if poss!...
Views: 697   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 1:05pm
by Natalia
l
local
Reus airport
Going to the uk in the next few days, can anyone tell me if you have to pay to park car now at Reus airport & if you do, do you have to book & what costs are. Cheers
Views: 908   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:25pm
by Ian
Barcelona Tours
Check out the Barcelona great tours, a fantastic experience. Go to Barcelona Tours Have a great holiday
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 3:07pm
by Moderator
a
andys
shameless advertising for a great day out
mandy and i opted to go for the 24 mile downhill mountain biking on wednesday and it was one of the best decisions of the holiday. what a fantastic day,4,500ft up in the mountains, doing a 9 mile route in the morning, then back to a lovely spanish village (prades) f...
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 8:33pm
by andys
a
andys
julia at the parrot
now what drinks are we going to have tonight? just to let you know we got back safe and sound albeit a 3 hour delay. and yes we DID do the downhill biking, and NO we did not buy the t-shirts from a market see you again and enjoy all the chocs at xmas. s...
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 8:24pm
by andys
p
PODGE
connect camera
is the connect camera ever coming back on, (i miss it)
Views: 604   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 12:54pm
by Billy
m
Mel
Cambrils Park Bungalows
Greetings campers...for those of you staying on this campsite make sure you pay a visit to Pure Genius pub its just over the bridge on your way to the beach. Playstations free to use for the kids, decent drinks prices top notch home made food with real HOME MADE C...
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 6:53am
by Mel
s
SteH
taxi Reus to Salou
Hi, was last in Salou 2007 taxi airport to the Oasis Park was 28 Euros I think definitely less than 30, staying in the San Diego this time whats the fare now. Seem to remember the taxis have set prices for airport runs not metered?
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 3:02am
by The AV Kid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet