Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sattelite dish needed

hello, I need a sky satellite dish, and maybe a box, but I already have a box. don't know if I can use the box I have. Also someone to put it up for me. Does anyone know someone who does this for a good price?
thankyou, any help appreciatied, Natalia
This is for Salou by the way. thanks

Re: sattelite dish needed

Call Stuart on 695-579484. Tell him you got his name from the AV Kid

Re: satellite dish needed

thankyou, I will phone him tomorrow, Natalia
sorry, just spotted my spelling mistake on "satellite"

Hi.Paul will be leaving Salou soon to go back to Blighty.So for sale.(1)satellite dish 150 euros o.n.o.(2)Blue beach sun bed 10 euros.(3)Gas fire and bottle 40 euros.(4)Electric fire10 euros.(5)tv video stand,iron wine rack,footbath all at 10 euros each.(6)Pet carrier ,cost 125 new,now for 30 euros.(7)IKEA 4 shelf unit.

Mitzy
Hi.Paul will be leaving Salou soon to go back to Blighty.So for sale.(1)satellite dish 150 euros o.n.o.(2)Blue beach sun bed 10 euros.(3)Gas fire and bottle 40 euros.(4)Electric fire10 euros.(5)tv video stand,iron wine rack,footbath all at 10 euros each.(6)Pet carrier ,cost 125 new,now for 30 euros.(7)IKEA 4 shelf unit.

First of all...are you better? Are you going back for good? Which-ever...good luck, and continued improving health.
Secondly:
Is the satellite 'dish' a system, or box, or dish? Does it have the card?

Yes it has the Dish,Card et al.

Re: sattelite dish needed

Hello, thankyou AV kid for the number, he is a really nice bloke and the price is great, so would recommend to all. thanks Natalia