Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salou Gold Card

Hello

I was wondering what sort of discount you get with the Salou gold card?

We are 2 families - a large party - so a discount on food, drink and entrance charges would be handy on hols!

Cheers

Re: Salou Gold Card

Also....

I assume if we brought one card we could use that 1 card to get a discount on the whole parties meals/drinks/purchases as we will be paying altogether not all seprerately.

Cheers

hi yummy
if you get 1 card then you will only get 2for1 drinks for 1 person,or 10%off meals for 2,or a free bottle of wine with 2 meals.we went in may and 4 of us had cards,you are also given a booklet to tell you what you get for your card .each card gets a booklet and in bars and restarunts you are asked to show your booklet so they can mark it off.we found it great value for the 18euro as we all had free drinks and cheap food.you will also get discount on perfume and make up in any of fernans shops i think there is 5 or 6 around salou
hope this is helpfull
have a great holiday

also if you go to connect inn when you arrive santy or carmen will explain it a lot better then me and they sell them there

Thank you for the repplies. It prob not worth doing for us then as there 3 adults and rest are children.

Cheers

soft drinks cost more then beer and you can use the card for them

Hmm i will see what other adults say but basically it would mean buying 9 of us in the party a card and us all having to spend 180 euros each before it started saving us any money....

Shame there isnt a more family orientated card as it seem this is more aimed at single/couple adults.

its only 18 euros not 180 should be worth it

Hi, I have listed the venues, regardless the number of people in your group (unless stated) where you will receive in 57 venues with the one Gold Card (€18)the following discounts and offers:

Los Pescaditos 10% off total bill
Masala 10% off total bill
Cheers 10% off main meals
Chippies 10% off main meals
Connect Inn – Free bottle of wine with every 2 meals, if you order 10 meals you will receive 5 bottles of wine.
Fox & Hounds 10 off total bill
The Grapvine free bottle of wine for parties of 4 or more + free kiddies shots
The Rio Grande 10% off main meals
Pa I Oli 10% off main meals
Beal Heladeria 10% off total bill
Café Vell 10% off total bill
Portofino 10% off total bill
Linda´s bar 10% off total bill
The little Hampton 10% off total bill
Hollandaluz 10% off total bill
Pure Genius Free bottle of wine with every 2 meals, if you order 10 meals you will receive 5 bottles of wine.
California: 20% off Indian meals
Miami Inn: 20% off Indian meals
Bar Restaurant Victoria: 20% off Indian meals
Fernans (in all 9 shops): 15% off perfumes & make up total bill & in the shops where they have clothing also 10% off total bill.
Art I Sol: 10% off total bill (Swarovski – Majorica – Nao)
Flash bar: 10% off total bill
Uncle Sam´s: 10% off total bill
British supermarket: 5% off total bill
The Guinness Tavern: 10% off total bill
Farggi: 10% off total bill
Broodje Van Kootje: 10% off meals
Supermarket: Spend over €20 and receive 10% off total bill
Aqualeon: 10% off maximum 5 people per vehicle
Badulake Supermarket: Spend over €20 and receive 10% off total bill
Carrilet Collection: 10% off total bill (Nautic & Antonelli)
Toys: 5% off total bill
The 19th Hole: 10% off total bill
Lunattic Salou: 10% off food & cocktails
Port –Salou Fishing trip: For every group of 4, one person free of charge.
Candy: 10% off total bill
Murphy´s: Free bottle of wine with every 2 meals, if you order 10 meals you will receive 5 bottles of wine.
Odisea Five: 15% off total bill
Big Ben´s 10% off total bill
Le Belg Epoque: 10% off total bill
The Harp: 10% off total bill
Hipo Steak House: 10% off total bill
Cool: 5% off total bill
Restaurante Catalunya 92: 10% off tapas and drinks total bill
Buddys & Co: 20% off total bill
House of Illusion: 20% off entrance to the house of illusion, valid for all the family + free bottle of champagne
The Old Brown Cow: 10% off main meals – LIMIT OF 4 PERSONS.
Texas Embassy: 10% off total bill

Also with the same Gold Card there are other discounts and offers valid for 1 person. Please see booklet.

If you need more information you can also email: vip@salou.co.uk

Have a great holiday.

Thank you for explaining. That is fantastic value then and we will def get at least one.

I forgot to ask can you use the gold card more than once in each restaurant / pub / attraction?

Cheers

If you come down to the Fox & Hounds and use your gold card and you are satisfied with your meals, then you may be interested in buying a Kids Eat Free card wich we accept. The deal we give is a free childs meal to one adults main meal, only this does not include specials,breakfast or the menu of the day. After 3 visits youve saved the price of the card.
Worth thinking about !!!

Yummy_Mummy_UK
I forgot to ask can you use the gold card more than once in each restaurant / pub / attraction?

Cheers

Hi, it depends on the venue, we are aware that there are a few restaurants that allow to use the gold card as many times as you please. Once you arrive they will inform you.

Great idea by the fox and hounds give away free meals to the few customers the town has.

Mr/Mrs Local,
May i point out the Kids eat free card has been in circulation for 3 years now and Im not the only place who accepts these cards.So whats your problem?

3 years thats even worse its a ridiculous thing to do just serve good food and drink at a fair price with kind friendly service and people are happy if all bars did it no one would gain except the customer dont get upset by my comments its the truth.

Well thats cleared things up,as you say whats wrong with offering good food and drink at a fair price with kind freindly service.
That excactly what we offer

Cheers Fox & Hounds

How much do the kids cards cost and do we buy them direct from your?

We have visited you before back in 2007 when we came over

No i don´t have the cards, you can buy your card with thomas cook reps or budget travel reps The price! i will have to get back to you on that one. There are 45 places here in salou who accept these cards so you will have plenty of choice of where to eat.
Back again the cards cost 15 euros each

Thank you all for the help & advice i have now ordered the gold card in preparation for our visit on the 14th!