Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Realistically how much for a meal?.......

I know this is a bit of a "how long is a piece of rope" question BUT.....

We are a party of 5 adults and 5 children and wondered how much would it be for a meal out with couple soft drinks each (no starters and prob not desert) for this size party based on your average meal cost at most of your restaurants as we are planning to visit most of them. Dont worry i wont hold you to the penny we just wanted a rough idea for changing & spending money etc etc...

We are due over on the 14th if that makes a difference.

Thank you

Re: Realistically how much for a meal?.......

Hi i will go first,we do a daily special ranging from 5 euros plus.Our main meals start from 6 euros upto 12 euros for a sirloin steak. All kids meals are 4.75 euros....(suitable for the big kids ).There are cheaper places to eat..it all depends where your standard lies..
For a glass of draught lemonades 1.50.
Oh and not forgetting our menu of the day (verry popular)which is 3 courses plus a drink for only 10euros. On behalf of all bar-restaurant owners i wish to add....Its verry quiet here in salou at the moment so dont be put of visiting places because they are quiet at the time of your visit. We all know its not apealing entering a restaurant that doesnt have customers,its just that there arent enough brits about.
Where are you staying? It may promp others to reply if they know your staying close to there place of buisness

Re: Realistically how much for a meal?.......

Cheers Fox & Hound. Dont worry we wont be put off with quiet restaurants. Will mean better service for us lol

We are staying at Sant Jordi apartments right above the Tabac so quite central for everywhere really and we dont mind a walk either