Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming to Salou again....want the truth so some1 be blunt....

hey hey people...

coming to Salou again tomorrow for a week was there in April & May and loved it..!!..

want the truth so some1 be blunt....

whats the weather like..??..

the crowd..??

is it busy at all...??

any and all info would be great

love the place love the people

see ya's tomorrow!!
:):):):):):):):)

Re: Coming to Salou again....want the truth so some1 be blunt....

hi
the weather should be much the same as april/may as for it being busy well its been quiet all season so dont know might be as busy as april i should imagine

oooh rite i thought that actually!!

cause its like the same time of year if ya know what i mean.

** oh and anyone have any information o the Shopping Centre in Barcelona " Shopping En Diagonal Mar"

really want to check it out this time when we're over!!:)

it is very big lol.good range of shops,closes during the day,2 to 5 i think.dutch coffee shop in the center (think its dutch could be german)and you can smoke.didnt find it cheap but not expensive if you know what i mean.about 10 min walk from the bus dep.you also have to get your bus ticket befor you get the bus home

Weather is fabulous at the moment,dewey and chilly 17 deg in the morning 'til about 10-00 then up to 30 deg in the sun until abot 5-00 pm.Not too many people about but still lots of bars still open! Lovely time of the year.I would love it to be like this all year round!Tell us where you are staying,for more info.

thanks everone!! x x x x x x

Salou 2mora!! yay!!

hope you have a great time.will be going next thurs so please let me know how your holiday went.tack care and enjoy