Author
Comment
Pet Shops

Any pet shops in Salou?

Re: Pet Shops

Cryptic answer to your cryptic question :
Yes!

Can you give me directions? Have two doggies who expect a present. Have bought something for them already but like to get something from resort. Last time I had to get an Easyjet plane which made noises!

Ahhh!! I completely understand now Jayne! Having 2 dogs myself, I know that expectant look when you walk through the door, and two wet noses nuzzling through the shopping bags !!
The biggest one is in Via Roma, just down towards the Old Town from the Monday Market. I don't use it, because I always get my supplies from Carrefour in Reus, or Tarragona. They have an enormous wealth of toys and goodies for our 4-legged friends! And other things besides, for Humans too Well worth a visit, if you have the time!!

There is also a small one on Barcelona Street, walk down the prom and when the double row of palm trees stop (or start depending which way your coming from) then go down the street on the right (or left in walking from Cambrils direction) keep walking up it, over the railway line and 2 mins after the railway track there is one at the Palas Salou Apartments, next to an ice cream parlour. I guess those directions probably come across as clear a mud!

Thank you for your replies. Have got them both two pressies each hidden upstairs in the wardrobe but they will know they've come from Pets at Home! As you can tell I have two very spoilt boys.