Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ryanair Flights in October!!!!!???????

Hi Guys, I have just tried to book some flights from liverpool to reus in October and nothing is coming up! does anyone have any ideas??

Re: Ryanair Flights in October!!!!!???????

hi bob
just checked out ryanair and to go from liverpool to reus in oct (checked the dates we are going 15 to 19)are 20pound each way

cheers! but we want to come out the last week in Oct and there are no flights after the date you gave??!!

ss bob have looked even from dublin and there is very few flights and it costs a bit to get to dub can you not go earlier

The schedule for after the 20th may not yet be entered into the system try again in a few days

as finn says the schedules are not announced yet,give it a week and you will be ok,ryanair fly all the time from Liverpool,last year i went October November and December with no problems

Finn / Billy, Don't think original poster wants to travel in May. Schedules for October which original poster mentioned should definately be released by now. Maybe they are cutting their services back?

Just been looking at the Ryanair website and other destinations are for sale from Liverpool for the winter period so I'm guessing Reus has been dropped for the winter season.

sorry maybe I should have put in a bit of punctuation Jim to allow you to read the text correctly

bob try birmingham might be a bit further to travel but i find flying from their is the cheapest ryanair flights

Liverpool Flights have been suspended from 24th Oct until further notice and east midlands are the same not long after!

I have no doubt that Mr O'Leary has decided that these airports are charging him too much for using them. Leeds has now become a new base for Ryanair, unfortunately Reus is not one of the destinations !

the last comment was of little use? must have been bored I guess!

Thank you for your opinion S & O. It was of little use, and of less interest than my comment. But I guess you must have been bored ?

Nightmare - Looks like Luton flights have been dropped for the winter as well.

Hi I booked flights to Salou with Ryanair for the 22nd Oct and booked with Monarch via Barcelona to come home on the 27th oct. Only paid 13 euros each for the return flight (plus tax) The trains from Salou to Barcelona airport run every hour and are about 7 euros each one way....we have done this a few times and its very straight forward....its another option for you. You could have look at Easyjet also for the return flight. Hope this helps

I really like flying with Monarch shorthaul, think they are a bit better than most of the others (longhaul forget it though!!!), shame they only fly to Barcelona from Manchester though

Looks like its easyJet to Barcelona for me then, unless I can be arsed to go to Stansted & fly with Ryanair direct to Reus - whichever way I do it, I've either got an hour journey in the UK to Stansted or if I fly easyJet an hour journey from Barcelona to Salou!

I've got used to 15 minutes to Luton Airport then 15 minutes from Reus to Salou.

Nevermind, it won't put me off getting there

Do they do trains direct from El Prat Barca airport to Salou?
You used to have go into Barcelona then change and come back out to get to Salou. Bit if a pain if you had luggage and at times could take you nearly 2 hours.

kay
I have no doubt that Mr O'Leary has decided that these airports are charging him too much for using them. Leeds has now become a new base for Ryanair, unfortunately Reus is not one of the destinations !

kay might not have been of intrest to s&o but is to me im from leeds thankyou