Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hotel for a day

This may seem an odd question. We will arrive in salou at about 8.30 in the morning when we come in october but cannot get into our apartment until 5pm. Do you know if there is any hotels that let you have a room and check in at 830 in the morning, but pay the full day and night rate.

Re: hotel for a day

Not sure what you are after here.... do you want a room to put yourself just for the first day before 5pm or a hotel for the full duration of your hols?

Just a room for the day, as we will have been up since 2am, and it would be nice to be able to relax when we get to salou

where are you staying ann?could you book the hotel for an extra day and tell them you wont be there un till 8.30am .we are going to salou in oct and staying in salou suites its cheap as chips costing us 80euro for 4 nights for 4 people.but if you could book the hotel your staying in it would be a lot easier on you as you wouldnt have to move at 5pm

Hi staying at the Bahia Dorada, got it very cheap.I booked through rooms net. but cannot get through to them for some reason.

hi ann not sure where bahia are but if you go to booking.com they have apartments for 20 and 22 euro per night so you might get something there

Just finally got to chat to an agent on rooms net, he has asked me to send the request by email and they are going to contact the apartments to see what they say. If i have no luck i will go to booking.com and try to book the salou suites. Thanks so much for your help. I must try to find the connect in when i get to salou in october.
The bahia apartments are down the bottom of the pedestrianised area where all the little shops are

ok well best of luck.we wil be there from the 15th to the 19th of oct if your there the same time we might meet up

You will be arriving the day we are leaving. We are there 8th to 15th. Hope you have a great time