Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightlife

Me and my friend (Age 17) are travelling to Salou fairly soon for a week long stay in the ontario apartements in cap salou.

I was just wondering what activities are most reccomend for two lads our age during the day (Apart from the obvious ones like Porta Ventura) and also what is there to do on a night time.

I'm not entirely sure what the drinking age is spain but if we wanted a social drink on a night would there be a problem or

Really looking forward to my visit and hope to hear from you soon.

Reagrds

Sam

Re: Nightlife

Sorry to double post. I forgot one thing.

As we're staying at a self service we'll have to stock up with food for the week. Just wondering where would bet he cheapest of perhaps more importantly the best quality

Cheers

18 is the drinking age as in the UK. Depends how old you look if your age will be checked or not.

There are loads of convenience supermarkets in Salou.... most of which sell good food. There are also larger supermarkets like Lidl and Mercadona dotted about. All depends on where you are staying and how far you are prepared to walk/travel!

We're stayingn in the ontario apartments if that makes any sense to you. I think that is what they are called anyway lol. This will be my first time on salou

there is a lot of water sports and a jeep safari,or a quad safari,quads are hard to handle and they take you out on the main roads but my boys loved them,found it a very exausting day (no beer that night)you can also go to barca and the camp there.i cant think of anything else but if i do will let you know,oh touchdowntours do an extreme fishing trip sounds way out there but you being young might get a kick out of it

Yea the fishing one don;t sound too bad.

Just another things are thair any clubs or pubs that you reccomend with good acts on a night or activites and also where would you reccomend for eating.

Is the place we're staying (ontario apartments) very far away from the main strip?

Regards

Sam

they are in la pineda and thats a short bus trip into salou.in la pineda you also have aqua polis which is a big water park and you have club pacha there are other bars but i dont know anything about them.there are lots of places to eat and all are well priced.you will have a great time just look out for each other and keep safe.i dont mean to scare you but we all do sill things on holidays.

there are some great clubs in salou try snoopys if ur in to your faster harder dance music we were there in june and they were playing dutch hardcore gabba n a bit fast happy hardcore 007 is a fun club with somthing on every night then at 11 turns in to a night club playing club classics old school n hip hop n rnb also chaplins was good entertainment in there chubby brown hypno show stuff like that wich we enjoyed theres loads ov other clubs but we just stuck to these 3 as we enjoyed them went to pacha last yr to see bob sinclair and it was extorsion prices once inside but probobly one ov the best clubbing nights ov my life well worth paying extra for the drinks etc