Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just got back home after 2 weeks in salou

what a fantastic 2 weeks it has been as well, gorgeous weather topping 40 yesterday i was told, it was bloody hot,and at 9pm last night it was 30.

met some great people and did some wonderful things as well as plenty of relaxing.

only downside was a 3 hour delay on the flight home this morning but couldn't be helped,just made the travelling home worse.

that was our 7th time and the 5th at the internationale ll. does evrything it says on the tin.

Re: just got back home after 2 weeks in salou

ANY INFO YOU CAN PASS ON ABOUT THESE APARTMENTS UE TO FLY OUT THERE

stayed there a few times myself, u get what u pay for, the apartments are clean and basic but are secure and reliable. Thats why i go back

laura, from a self catering point of view they are basic and comfortable.
the staff are very very good and the entertainment if you have kids is very good, they have stuff going on most of the day,having a break from 4 til about 8.
the food is good and the service is very good.

there is internet access,big tv screen, games room and pool tables,decent size pool and sun terrace area.

there are probably better hotels and there will be worse hotels, as strange says you get what you pay for, but i doubt you will be disappointed. Have a great time,we did.

where are the safes situated

in the foyer just past reception