Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's the playa park hotel?

Hiya!x.
Could anyone tell me where the Playa Park Hotel is close to? I go to salou every year and can't think where about it is. I normally stay at the calypso hotel.

thanx :)

Re: Where's the playa park hotel?

Playa Park is at the top of calle Vendrell. Just a few minutes walk to Carles Buigas and the Capellans beach.

do you know if it is a decent hotel?
getin quite a gd price for it at the moment and jsut wondering.

thanx :) xx

stayed at playa park 4 years ago , great hotel good for kids , not too far for adultds , a bit of a hill for young kids not in a pram

a friend of mine stayed there in june and just loved it.we are going to salou next week and will check it out.have only heard good reports about it and its close to connect inn

awryt yea know where about now..
aw that would be great. any chance while your over you could ask in some places, when they are closing for the season.
Was maybe going back over on 8th of October but don't know if places will mostly be shut...
thanx guys :D xxx

most places dont close untill oct 31st.we are going over again on the 15th of oct, so hope they are still open.if not we may take a deck of cards lol.

awryt great! im dying to get back over lol.
have you been in salou at this time before?

not in oct but have been in sept,nov and dec.was quiet in nov and dec,sept was busy.weather was great in nov and dec but rained in sept.jimmys bar and double scotch are open all year am sure alot more are but they are the 2 i can think of.