Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weatherspoons?

hi anyone tell me where weatherspoons is in salou?

Re: weatherspoons?

Sorry, there isn’t a weatherspoons in Salou. But you will find a wide range of restaurants in Salou to satisfy all tastes.

I was told that Gabbers had been turned into a Wetherspoons.... but it is not in the style that you would know in the UK.... just a Salou style copy of the name. If it is still there and has opened it is towards the Southern end of the Carles Buigas main street almost opposite the Temple Bar.

Perhaps someone can give us a 2009 update on the pub?

Yeah, its open again, as last post said, oposite the Temple Bar on carlos buiges

hi where is this street?

on the main drag, from cap salou towards the fountain/cammbrills

From what i can gather its one of the cheapest places to eat in salou, never went in so i can't comment on the food but the place did look a little tired on the inside

hi alec is that between the shops and the fountains?

i just got back from salou yesterday and gabbers aka wetherspoons is a great place to eat the food is nice and the portions big and the staff are great with kids and out of all the cafes we visited it was by far the best priced the owners of gabbers also own sinatras and the titanic bar

jeanie
i just got back from salou yesterday and gabbers aka wetherspoons is a great place to eat the food is nice and the portions big and the staff are great with kids and out of all the cafes we visited it was by far the best priced the owners of gabbers also own sinatras and the titanic bar

And just what, exactly, is your position with Mr.Caravanas?

yer it's still gabbers with extra poo sign! lol! foods noy bad though!