Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cost of contracts

Can anyone tell me roughly how much per month my employer would pay for my national Insurance contract
Ta very much

Re: Cost of contracts

It is around 300 Euros.

if they bothered to pay at all

300 EUROS I wish,it's nearer 500 EUROS.I know because that's what my staff cost me.

Workers don't COST you a freaking PENNY! They EARN you your income. And if they DON'T, more fool you for allowing that to happen. Stop WHINGING!
Thanks to all my Staff, who don't cost me ANYTHING! They earn me my Livelihood, whilst I provide theirs

To IN THE KNOW,What's your problem No need for such a nasty answer.I put my staff on FULLTIME,6 MONTH CONTRACTS and pay them fairly .I DO PAY their SS unlike many bar owners who tell and have told their staff that unless THEY pay THEIR OWN they won't be eligible for unemployment benefit.Otherwise they feel obliged to finish them early.GOD BLESS GRAFTERS and FAIR BAR OWNERS.

It is nearly 500 per month which although not the workers fault is a hell of alot of money for businesses. basically it pays there dole in the winter which they only have to click on the computer to sign on during the winter.Bar workers are well paid nowadays when all is taken into account especially if you work in a restaurant where you get food and tips .When you add up wages, dole,tips,food drink,holiday pay it works out they earn 500 to 600 euros a week and then are free to work or sign on in england. Dodgy barowners should be named and shamed if youve been cheated complain officially and you will recieve what you are legally entitled to.Summer season is a hard long slog staff deserve there legal entitlements.Workers should also be named and shamed if they are abusing the system by claiming benefits in spain whilst working illegally or also signing on in the uk .

Well said.WE both know what we are talking about.

EMPLOYER
Well said.WE both know what we are talking about.

And so do I! And I cannot fault either of the subsequent posts to mine.
It is really another case of the Glass being half empty, or half full.Perspective.