Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
confetti

Does anyone know the dates for the confetti fiesta this year yet?, is it the last sat in jan again or back to first in feb.? Cos i need to book flights to get me daughter over for it. ta

Re: confetti

As soon we have any information concerning the conffeti fiesta we will let everyone know.

Have a great Xmas.

I thought we had sorted this one out in reply to Tinas query of the 20/11 and to which a Moderator confirmed it is on the 7/2/09.Looks like a re-run of last year - more confusion - but not fun for those who have to book flights etc.IT IS ON THE 7 OF FEBRUARY.Hope you MODERATORS communicate with each other before posting confusing information.It doesnt do Salou any good and more so this website.

Well said Hooligan. The balls up last year caused more than a few to book flights for the wrong weekend!
After more than a few phone calls to the council MadMax and one or two other insiders found out it is not always the first Saturday in February.
Apparently it depends upon when Easter is and how many fiestas they can 'fit in' between Fiesta Major and the Easter Weekend. Not a bad thing I can tell you. The more fiesta's the better in my book.
7TH FEBRUARY IT IS THEN.
If you ain't seen the confetti fiesta get on that 747-800 in Feb 2009.
By the way .... which route this year? Back to the original or another new route?

Discussion about Cos Blanc already so I have dug up this post from 2008.
The dates do depend on Easter. Cos Blanc in 2009 was on 7th February - Easter Sunday 2009 was on 12th April.
Easter Sunday in 2010 is on 4th April.... just about one week earlier so it Cos Blanc could well be on 30th January

So when is it then.

I have contacted Salou council and they have confirmed that Cos Blanc 2010 will be on the 6th of February.

Hi Moderator! I am on your side!

Sorry to come back to this thread but there is a Costa Dorada website stating that this is on weekend 30th January 2010.
Can you confirm it is 6th Feb?

According to this website it is the first Saturday in February which would make it the 6th feb
El Cos Blanc 2010

It has been confirmed that the Cos Blanc 2010 will be on the 6th of February.