Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Gold Card question...

Hello,

I have emailed direct at vip@salou.co.uk but got a email back saying it would be answered in a few days

I purchased a gold card thru paypal on the 4th August and wondered how long it takes to be delivered as we are due to fly out on Thursday night and its not arrived yet.

Thank you

Re: Another Gold Card question...

i got mine in 7 working days.if you have any problems contact connect inn but you should have them by thursday.have a great time yummy and might see you there

Yummy_Mummy_UK
Hello,

I have emailed direct at vip@salou.co.uk but got a email back saying it would be answered in a few days

I purchased a gold card thru paypal on the 4th August and wondered how long it takes to be delivered as we are due to fly out on Thursday night and its not arrived yet.

Thank you

Hi Yummy_Mummy_UK,

I have sent an email to your email address regarding delivery.

I have replied back to your email twice but not heard anything more. I am bit concerned as i am due to fly out late this evening and dont know where to get my gold card from or if you will deliver to apartments.

yummy_mummy_uk
I have replied back to your email twice but not heard anything more. I am bit concerned as i am due to fly out late this evening and dont know where to get my gold card from or if you will deliver to apartments.

Hello, we have been in touch with Zues and we are waiting from them to confirm where your keys will be left tonight as they have no reservation under your name. Can you please send me an email with the booking name and time of arrival. And I will contact them again. carmen@salouncovered.com
Thank you

Thanks for the help. We are checking into Sant Jordi Apartment c/o Zeus Apartments tomorrow (Fri 14th) but leaving home for travel and flight tonight (shortly).

If cards not there tomorrow we will pop upto connect inn and collect if it is easier.

Thanks for all the help and look forward to metting you all.